NSR: Women marry men hoping they will change, men marry women hoping they will not - [23]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Jul 7, 2009.

1. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1. i would have to agree about wiping off your lover's ex....although, i probably have everyone beat in the pain in the ass ex-girlfriend department.

let me just start out by saying this chick was nuts. not pistachio, but fu@king crazy, as in super bi-polar. no wonder she was so happy when we first went out! and that explains the physical assault stemmed from pointless arguments. (make up sex was crazy good tho lol)

yes, although rare, i belong to the battered minority of physically abused boyfriends. for a thin girl, she sure had a right cross. one time she actually hit me with a folding chair Hulk Hogan wrestler style over the noggin. looking back on it its kind of funny. ANYWHO...so we argue and split up/get back together over the course of 2 years. why? well, admittedly i found her quite physically attractive, and we had some good times here and there. although, as year two rolled by the pointless arguing increased and outweigh any goodtimes by a long shot.

after another round of heated arguments that seem to have been started over something retarded like food or clothing or my cat (i cant remember), i decide its finally time....we obviously argue way too much, stay in the relationship because its the easy thing to do, and I decide to finally break it off for good. Its not like i had another girl lined up, or was doing it to hurt her, it basically just wasn't working out, and it was obvious to both of us....even though she couldn't or wouldn't see it.

anyway, i break it off, she storms out my house. im feeling like shit that day, stay in my room, and go to sleep early. at the time i lived in a giant house with 4 other roommates, so people were going in/out all the time, and the front door was rarely locked. that night ex-gf drives to my house, downs 3 bottles of sleeping pills, walks into my house and into my room while Im sleeping, writes a suicide note and attempts to fall asleep forever next to me. I wake up to her cuddled next to me, ask her WTF is going on, and she is NOT staying conscious. i read the note and go HOLY SHIT and call an ambulance.

They arrive, revive her somehow, and take her away to the hospital...i watch her thru the back window of the ambulance driving down my street and her lips are black from them making her drink a charcoal liquid which i guess nuetralizes all the sleeping pills. I heard they kept her in a mental hospital for a week because she went nucking futs and started attacking people and swearing she was going to hunt me down and kill me for betraying her.

Soooooo the following two months after her release were filled with fun times of receiving phone calls at all hours, text messages going back and forth between "i love you and want to be with you forever" to "i ********ing hate you etc.", not to mention the stalking that happened at work, school, and seeing her parked outside my house wondering if she bought a gun or something and thinking maybe i shouldn't go skateboard to the store like i had planned.

the good news is she got over me after a few months, bad news is she would date some skeez-ball type dudes and purposely go to all my gigs (i am a electronic music DJ and i dj at number of clubs/events/raves) and try to make me feel like shit by making out with said skeez-balls right in front of the DJ booth....which did work for a while, but after a few more months i stopped seeing her around.

i hear she is on meds now and a bit less crazy. good for her! glad that part of my life is over! ah telling that story is so cathartic.

so basically id much rather the suicidal physically abusive ex be mine rather than my lover's, because i think it would be easier to deal with that way (at least for me)...plus if i was the one with the crazy ex, the current would be more prone to be defensive of me....i just remember one time after a gig some girl came up and started talking to me, putting her hand on my chest and being all flirty, and the then current-gf comes up and is like "EXCUSE ME, um thats MY boyfriend".....its an awesome feeling watching a girl be like "THIS MAN IS MINE! GRRRRR" lol

oh the other questions!!

2. arm. that way i could get a sick hook hand and dress like a pirate.

3. hmm why wouldn't you be able to divorce them? i guess single the rest of my life, although the idea of having an attractive wifey does sound intrigueing. although, ive been in the longest single streak ive had since i started chasing girls and i must say even having crazy abusive ex-gf around right now dosn't sound THAT bad lol

ok i think ive told enough rough personal history to complete strangers for today. later dudes! :D

2. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That depends if the love's ex-love is some dorky bloke or a hot, steamy lesbian supermodel..... ;)

If it's the former - I'd get a shotgun... the latter - a bigger bed.

3. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    I used to be used to being used

...kinda makes the words lose all meaning when you think about it huh!

4. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And so, I am now on a much needed 2 week vacation after spending endless sleepless nights around models...architectural models! ;)

I'm off to buy myself a b-ball hoop and ball t'day. Will probably have it put up tomorrow - looking forward to some exercise and something different, other then studying architecture! As they say, all work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy!

Any news from you guys?

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    BASKETBALL?!

What happened to you practicing your freestyle skills and making videos of your curling freekicks?!

appleCORR

6. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    lol, I learnt of a little thing called responsibility - FK vids don't go very far in getting me a degree and a job.
    Dog eat dog world out there!
    As for basketball - it's far more social and chilled - can shoot a few hoops while chatting with some guy or girl friends.

7. UVaGooner

UVaGooner BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 15, 2002
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Headed to India for a week's holiday on Wednesday. Pretty psyched, but not looking forward to a 14 hour flight.

8. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    You've got balls - I lived in asia for a year, and I'm still too freaked to travel India. Hell'uva an adventure though...

9. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The poverty is a bit overwhelming at first, especially in the big cities. Walking around Delhi can be a bit like take a walk down Empathy Lane... but once you get out of the cities - you discover a pretty fascinating place. Even the big cities have their charm too....

10. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    I don't need a woman to bend over backwards just to make me happy, forwards on the other hand.....:p

11. UVaGooner

UVaGooner BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 15, 2002
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I'm sure the poverty will hit me, but I've been to some pretty poor places already (Ghana, Cairo, the Palestinian Territories, Rio, etc.). I think what's going to freak me out is the sheer number of people - 1.2 billion in India!! Will keep everyone updated as much as I can.

12. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Derren Brown.......

13. Skizz

Skizz Guest

What about him?

14. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hmm.. well I've been to those places too..... well not Ghana but been to many other African places but believe me, what I saw in Delhi was worse than any of that... in terms of hunger + a sheer overwhelming # of people....

15. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Well, after being out of the game (and out of shape) for 10 months, I have finally decided on playing club soccer for my school.

And now I am trying to justify buying a new pair of legends or something to match our unis... but I have no money, I just sold my green vapors like 2 months ago, and I have a feeling my mom is done giving up hundreds of dollars on cleats. Uh oh :(

16. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    When and why did you stop playing??

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    And what colour boots do you need?

appleCORR

18. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    After my first season of college ball, I just felt completely burned out and that I wasn't having any fun anymore, so in January after thinking over winter break, I came back and decided not to play college ball anymore. Took about 9 months off, and I'm now just getting back into club soccer (below normal ball, above intramurals).

Well, we have green nike shirts with white shorts, and I am thinking white socks (but not for sure on the socks). I'm pretty sure this is the jersey. I have my white synthetic beckham absolutes that I will probably start wearing in matches just to have some sort of matching, but my womens legends from last fall are pretty ripped up...

Of course, to be completely matchy matchy as I like to be, I would like a pair of nike boots... I looked at customizing a pair of legends on nikeid, but of course that just ups the price. So I'm not really sure what to do.

19. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Sounds similar to me - although mine was coupled with injury.
    I realized that when I wasn't the best on the field, I didn't enjoy football. And considering the low level I was at, and the effort I put into be the best at that level, it all seemed a bit stupid. I guess I just enjoyed the superiority and glory - not the game itself...

20. illdthedj

illdthedj Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the green vapor 4s?

21. bassboi

bassboi Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Oklahoma City
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    she sold her green vaps, but kept the bag if i recall correctly....

22. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    so tonight i had a game that was a joke to say the least. we had the WORST refs in the history of the game. you all know the gay dancing ref? he would have been an improvement. first, off we had a goal disallowed after it went through the far post netting and rolled out the back side of the goal. then we had a direct free kick in the penalty box, no PK.... the foul was a push by their CB. 4 of the 5 handballs in the box was not called. i could continue but i won't.

23. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    To all you young'uns out there, sure if you REALLY need to walk away do, but trust one day the body starts to pack up and you can literally count the games you got left in you, and then any missed week starts to seem like a waste that you ain't never getting back! Kait - fair play if you gotta drop a level to find enjoyment then thats what it's gotta be, anyone else I urge you to make the most of the time you have - pickup games, heads and vols with mates, whatever! Even cjump in his frustration over incompetent refs had a greater experience playing that game than he would have sat home wondering...

24. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Sell me your SL's goddamnit! I'll write a book about the lurrrve game in exchange!! Results guaranteed!! Hah :D

25. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    so we had our first playoff game tonight and i scored another as a RB tonight. two in two nights. we had great refs who didn't make their presence known. i was caught out by their left forward and left him 1v1 with the keeper. we won 5-2. good game tonight.

now, skizz i need your help.... play in tomorrow nights game or go out on a date? or both?