Winter is Coming - The January Transfer Rumor thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Dante, Oct 8, 2013.

1. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nainggolan is a great player but hes rejected us already in the past. He'll most likely go to Inter with their new ownership.

2. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i dont get the Nainggolan infatuation. we keep hearing about him for 2 years but his position is over filled.

i hate how we keep avoiding to address real holes we have in this team....wingers and LB......bring dani alves for all i care but can we ffs get a good fullback for once?

3. Trequartista10

Apr 10, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Disagree, those guys both suck, average is kind to them.

4. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We need wingers (LW and RW) and a LWB for sure.

gumbacicc repped this.
  5. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    He's looked pretty good so far for Sassuolo.

6. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Why look for additional CMs when we have Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, and Asamoah who are all equally adept at that role? As others have said, we need a proper winger.

7. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    When has Padoin done anything damaging towards Juve when he plays for us? I understand the Peluso hate because of his early displays for us although he hasnt had a bad one in a while, but I dont recall Padoin having any blunders that would label him a bad player. Hes been solid for us when called upon.

8. Trequartista10

Apr 10, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What quality has he brought ever?

9. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    He's been solid when he is out there. He's never had a Marco Motta type of display. You're being too harsh. Juve needs and has always had players like him. Hes not a fancy player, but thats not his fault. But he does what Conte asks of him, which is why Conte brought him in.

gumbacicc repped this.
  10. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    [​IMG]
    I said it when we played Bayern last season, and I'll say it again; Mandzukic is the perfect striker for Conte's system. He's like Llorente. Tevez, Llorente, and Mandzukic would make opponents shit themselves.

Mandzukic is the dream.

11. soccerr9

soccerr9 Member+

Jun 6, 2005
    Absolutely! He is unselfish, presses and works hard off the ball when covering space, wins headers (was incredible against Chiellini in the first leg), and can finish on top of this. Llorente seems a bit more comfortable with the ball at his feet I feel.

The only issue is that he is more of a direct sub for Llorente as I couldn't see the both of them starting at the same time. Not saying this is a bad thing, but it would make rotation less flexible.

I wonder when/if Conte will start Llorente and Vucinic together.

12. Betcafe Italy

Betcafe Italy New Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  13. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    If he's still considered central to the club's plans, then he'll stay. If not, then he won't. Both Pirlo and Marotta have told the Italian press that money is not the issue. Our interest in Nainggolan over the summer was an obvious sign that, tactically, Conte wants to start weening the squad from its Pirlo-dependence. If we resume negotiations for the Indonesian in January, then it's a likely sign that Andrea will leave.

14. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No one major will leave this summer. These are wishes from other teams. Were in the middle of a project. No time to move pieces

15. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    - A report commissioned by the Bianconeri for the banks talks about a plan to “strengthen the first team from 2013-14, increasing the squad’s competitiveness in Europe too”

Daei_10 repped this.
  16. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    There's also rumours that Juve is looking for a Gigi Buffon replacement ... having my young BMG keeper Marc-Andre Ter Stegen on radar (together with Barcelona).

17. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Antonio Conte has confirmed an 18-man squad for Sunday afternoon’s Serie A clash with Livorno at the Stadio Armando Picchi.

The full travelling party is as follows:

1 Buffon
    3 Chiellini
    4 Caceres
    6 Pogba
    8 Marchisio
    9 Vucinic
    10 Tevez
    11 De Ceglie
    13 Peluso
    14 Llorente
    16 Motta
    20 Padoin
    21 Pirlo
    22 Asamoah
    23 Vidal
    27 Quagliarella
    30 Storari
    34 Rubinho

18. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Raiola key in Pogba/PSG deal?
    By Football Italia staff

Press reports this afternoon have suggested that Paris Saint-Germain will hope to make the most of their connections to sign Paul Pogba.

The French champions have a good working relationship with the youngster’s agent Mino Raiola, and according to Quotidiano Sportivo, will look to exploit that, and persuade the representative to bring his client to Paris.

The Juventus man has been heavily linked with a move to Les Parisiens in recent months, but the paper believes that Antonio Conte’s side will try to tiePogba to a new deal before January, with an increased minimum fee release clause.

President Andrea Agnelli conceded last month that it would be ‘difficult’ to keep Pogba if a huge bid came in.

19. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not gonna happen. Raoila needs to chill the f*** out. didnt we pay him to shut his mouth? lol

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Raoila always gets what he wants.

21. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thats what She said :D

22. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Nothing less then 100m and Verratti for Pogba. PSG has the money.

23. Trequartista10

Apr 10, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Latest is Vucinic to Utd with Nani coming to Juve on a swap. Not crazy about this idea.

24. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Tactically its a good move. We own a half dozen young strikers that can come up.

25. Footy Magoo

Footy Magoo Audaces fortuna iuvat

Mar 23, 2009
    ♫ Flugelville
    Nani has been just going through the motions the last couple years. Why bring in somebody with his attitude and hope a change of scenery makes a difference.

juventino13 repped this.