Winter is Coming! The January Transfer Complaint Thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Dante, Sep 7, 2012.

1. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Marrotta admitted he made inquiries about Lopez and Drogba.

2. cattivo20

cattivo20 Member

Dec 21, 2004
    New York
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I would love for Marrotta to come on the air/TV and actually tell us what he did during this transfer window. He interviews are so vague and I would like a more in depth strategy of what he did rather than trying to figure out what rumors are true and false. Maybe by doing so we can actually see if he in actually doing his best, but the money, players wanting to come here, others team's management are not working with us or if he is inept at managing at this high of a level. Other teams and news media can say what they want as why selling/loaning/buying players did not work, but it is best to hear from the horse's mouth.

3. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I would like to know who did and who didn't want Balotelli. Those that didn't should be fired immediately.

4. cattivo20

cattivo20 Member

Dec 21, 2004
    New York
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I am actually not that upset that we did not Balotelli. He can not help us this year since he was already in CL. I know people will make the argument that he can help us down the road, but my thought is that he will be more negative than positive on and off the pitch. He is a great player when he wants to be with a 10 cent head. Would anyone here be surprised if he has more yellow/red cards than he has goals, I do not think so..

Dante repped this.
  5. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Plus, he wanted Milan. He could have come here and then after a season or two, want to make the move.

6. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I don't care about the CL. I want to win the league.

7. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Based on what? So far he's never asked to be transfered.

8. cattivo20

cattivo20 Member

Dec 21, 2004
    New York
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I think we can win the league with the current team we have especially with the key players coming back; Pirlo, Chiellini, Asamoah, Marchisio, Pepe. We might not win by 10+ points and blow everyone out of the water, but I can see us winning with the current roster. Doing something great in CL this year will be the obstacle and I am still pissed we got booted out of Coppa italia.

9. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I think we can win too. Those guys coming back will help a load. But this team has such weaknesses it's almost scary. Put this team in the mid 90s Serie A and they wouldn't finish in the top 10.

10. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    After his press conference it's pretty obvious that he wasn't playing in England and wanted out. He only ever wanted AC Milan. I think the English press have exaggerated his state of mind and he will actually do extremely well. I believe theres nothing wrong with him and those thieves at Milan have robbed Citeh and landed an incredible player for extremely cheap.

I remember 3-4 years ago when both Milanese clubs came to Boston for a summer friendly derby. I had tickets to the game and both teams practice session. Balotelli was new to the Inter, Serie A and the world of football in general. I think he was 17-18 years old. Anyways, during the AC Milan practice session, Mario came out to watch them wearing a pink hat (Palermo I believe) and watched their entire session.

11. AmericanKaka

AmericanKaka Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    I agree. Galliani is such a master at fleecing, he should be in the wool industry.
    In the summer they will get Kaka back at a tenth of what they sold him for, and he will probably do better than he ever did at RM (though never like the classic Milan Kaka).

12. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I want Beyonce. That doesn't mean I wouldn't take Kelly Rowland if she offered me more perks. We could have had Balotelli. There's absolutely no doubt about it whatsoever.

13. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    She had some big old thighs at her halftime show of the Super Bowl on Sunday. You might want to re-think that! ;)

14. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    It's called curves. Duck don't like skinny chicks. That's why I didn't say Michelle Williams.

15. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That's wishful thinking on your behalf. Anyone with intelligence knows that his move to Milan from Inter has been orchestrated.

16. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Who has moved from Inter to Milan?

17. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Lewandowski to Bayern is almost done and BVB want Dzeko.

18. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    What the hell do Bayern want with Lewandowski? That makes no sense. Well, other than making Dortmund weaker.

19. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    His contract expires in 2014 and apparently he doesn't want to extend.

20. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Juve to bid for Villa - report
    By Football Italia staff
    [​IMG]
    Juventus could try to lure David Villa away from Barcelona in the summer, according to reports.
    Il Sussidiario have claimed that Bianconeri will make a €15m bid for the Spain international, despite having already signed Fernando Llorente from Athletic Bilbao.
    Villa has been linked with a move away from Camp Nou after finding himself on the fringes of Tito Vilanova's team this season.
    Arsenal are the favourites to land the Blaugrana man, but the website have revealed that Antonio Conte's men will try and bid for the 31-year-old.

21. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Sure but that doesn't explain why Bayern is doing this.

22. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    If we can get Villa for less than 12 im down.