Winter 2009 Transfers/Rumours

Discussion in 'SV Werder Bremen' started by "Eisenfuß" Eilts, Dec 10, 2009.

1. KyleS8

KyleS8 Member

Jun 3, 2008
    Kanada
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He said he was sad that Bremen rejected the offer because, "When you have such an opportunity like this, then you want to take it." and also said, "It is any footballer's dream to play for the biggest teams in Europe." (He was interviewed after the Pokal match by Sky Sports.)

He did not specifically say Madrid like all the media is saying he did. He said any of the biggest clubs in Europe. I'm sure he would be sad if Bremen rejected an offer from Barca, Chelsea or United too.

The media just twisted it to seem like now he only wants to join Madrid.:rolleyes:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...mens-mesut-oezil-eager-to-move-to-real-madrid

2. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    That is a nice formulation by Özil. He offended manager Allofs, because he wasn't informed about the 9 million € thing. Mesut, 9 million € are no offer, it is a joke. Yeah, joke, no offer, that is a joke and prooves once more the arrogance of the Real sportsmanager . A sportsmanager, who talks about transfer details at a friendly (Bayern - Madrid), is a no-go.

3. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Pay 15m to 20m euros or shut the ******** up Madrid. Same thing with Barca whining about Fabregas being too expensive, though they haven't started whining yet. They'll just let Perez tell Marca what to say so they can get an upper hand in the transfer dealings like they usually do.

4. rustynation

rustynation New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Boston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm really getting sick of the Oezil situation; the Werder fan in me says "Bye, Mesut, don't let the door hit you on the way out!" and the World Cup-induced fangirl in me says "please stay, please stay, I love you!" I wish all involved parties would come to a decision.

As I type this, FSR says "Real Madrid Express Interest in Ozil." That reminds me of what actually annoys me the most at the moment: HE NEEDS AN UMLAUT, GODD*MMIT! I'm an editor/proofreader/journalist, and EVERYONE SPELLS HIS NAME WRONG!

5. cwcoach18

cwcoach18 Member+

Apr 1, 2009
    Club:
    SV Waldhof Mannheim
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Today Marca is saying that Oezil and Real have agreed on terms. Remind me if I am wrong, but he still has a year on his contract. Unless Bremen allowed Real to talk to him they are violating UEFA rules. Why doesn't anybody do anything against that?

Well, the only thing that proofs is that Marca is full of shit and just Real's propaganda machine.:( I hope he stays for the sake of the BL and Werder's qualities on the pitch. Financially ...

6. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    According to some newspapers Real now offers 14 million €. That sounds more serious. If they raise their offer to 16 million € I could see Özil leaving.

7. Philipp Lahm

Philipp Lahm Member+

Feb 24, 2010
    Russian Federation
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You should try to snap Van Der Vaart and Drente in that deal instead of the money. Real are FULL in midfield, they have zillion players there.

8. Brandon313

Brandon313 Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Raleigh NC
    Or take the dough and buy back Diego!!!!!!!! :eek::D

9. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Diego is going to Wolfsburg. I would ask for VDV & 10m euros.

10. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Now the BILD newspaper plays the Marca game and states, that KA wants 20 million € for Özil. :D

F*cking Golfsburg. Diego is too good for this plastic club, I hope he stays at Juve. :mad:

11. rustynation

rustynation New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Boston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    One of the Spanish sports tabloids, I can't remember which since I just read articles in four of them, said that Werder are now asking for 30 million Euros. My inner World Cup-induced fangirl has gone to sleep and the Werder fan inside me is now saying "Mesut, auf Wiedersehen!"

(She's also trying to figure out how to get her laundry done during the CL game Wednesday.)

12. Bluecrux

Bluecrux Member+

Nov 10, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ozil and his father have already talked to Perez and assured him that either he's coming this year or next year on a free transfer. Violation of contract.
    That kills interest from all the other clubs and gives Real Madrid monoply in deciding transfer terms. A week back, he talks idealistically about honouring contract & stuff and now this. Ozil was easily worth over 20m Euros despite being left on a year.

What the ******** Ozil you *****, you always did dream of playing Barca and now you are going out of your way to play for it's biggest league rival. Go and desolate in Real, that you will. :mad:

13. silent_dice

silent_dice New Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    What are Real going to do with so many midfielders? :confused: They want to hog all the midfielders in the world. :rolleyes:

I'll believe it when I see it though.

14. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    The transfer is perfect. Bye, bye Özil. :)

15. Kais3r

Kais3r Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Gutted! :(

However i wish him all the best and hope he gets better than he already is!

As for Bremen they are going to be seriously hampered unless they get a playmaker of equal/better quality.

16. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Same was said when Herzog left, when Micoud left, when Diego left, ... .
    It is a chance for others to step up. Lets see how they use it.

17. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    At the press conference Allofs wished Özil all the best for the future and that he is always welcomed, if he visits Bremen. About the Wesley transfer he said, that every player has its price and Werder won't raise the offer for the Brazilian.

18. willy_svw

willy_svw Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Bremen, Germany
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Oh how great. I´m really not happy seeing Özil leave us and especially not for 15m€.
    This is a step to the wrong direction. I am really fed up with Klaus Allofs. I guess most of you won´t agree with me, but I am dreaming of another Bundesliga trophy or a Champions League semi final. I am dreaming of Bremen beeing able to compete with Bayern every season. And in order to reach these dreams or better goals, Werder should invest much more. We haven´t even spent all of the Diego money yet. We make a plus every season financially. So where does all the money go? If it´s not enough, get some from a bank, take some risks and buy 3-4 high calibre players that can takes us far in CL and BL!

On the other hand I´m really looking forward to tomorrows match. I´ll be at the Weserstadion once again. Still tickets available btw.

19. $crooge

$crooge Member

Jun 2, 2004
    Mainz, Germany
    Club:
    FSV Mainz 05
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Don't frak out yet, still some time left for Allofs to find replacement. Diego is still up for grabs and so is van der Vaart now. And there are others. I'm confident we'll see 2-3 top notch central midfielders signing contracts with Bundesliga clubs in the next two weeks. Wolfsburg, Schalke, now Bremen.

Besides, keeping Özil really wasn't an option. You can't let him go for free next year if there's 15m€ to make now.

I have trust in Allofs. He'll find some able midfielder to compete in the CL/EL.

20. deleted

deleted Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Maybe....now it's marin's turn

21. WerderBremenYank

Apr 7, 2005
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It will be interesting to see if Marin will have the field presence required to dictate play in the midfield. Right now it seems he has proven himself more as a dainty wing player.

22. kgosser

kgosser New Member

Oct 2, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Club:
    VfB Stuttgart
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You have my sympathies. We (Stuttgart) were gutted when Khedira left as well :(

Oh well, I wish them both the best.

Now it's a race to see who will get VDV! lol Probably Shaulke :-/

23. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    We 'll see. Maybe we play without a real playmaker, let the CM dictate the tempo and use speedy technical winger.

Sometimes changes are good. In 2008/09 the match too much relied on Diego, and other team knew how to defend us, so we had a bad BL season (the EL opponents didn't do, so there it still worked :D ). Lets see what happens, but IMHO changes/additions at the full back and central midfield positions are needed.