Who deserves a chance to play with the Mexico national team?

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by magllon, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Danck989

Danck989 Member

Sep 22, 2005
    Canada
    Re: which player who deserves a chance to play with the Mexico national team

:rolleyes:

Guado just linked you a few examples of better scoring rario.

2. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

yeah he needs to get away from those mediocre asswipes...

3. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I mean the esqueda guy is on the nt ad he obviously sucks, why chicharito isn't there is beyond me and many of us

4. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Agreed. Esta pasando por mejor momento que cualquier tronco que esta en la seleccion ahorita.

5. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  6. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006

Thanks but no thanks.

All I know is that his last game for El Tri was brutal.

Dude tripping over the ball on a breakaway against El Salvador.

'che maleta.

7. thedude79bc

thedude79bc New Member

May 11, 2008
    Alaska

El Hobbit deserves it the most. He's not spectacular, but damn the guy JUST GETS THE JOB DONE. If ONLY he was a few inches taller. He plays well every time he gets called up. What if Vasco put him in Torrados spot for a few games. Could you imagine a 5'4 destroyer?:eek::D

On a serious note, it might work. He's always in position, doesn't do stupid fouls and is a good defender. Plus he has heart and balls. I say do it. :cool:

8. Swag Flu

Swag Flu Member+

Sep 11, 2008
    Lo$ $candalou$
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I've been saying this for months now. We may need to start a fan club and website for him to see things come to fruition.

9. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  10. Carcacha

Carcacha Member+

Apr 12, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

It's funny how all these idiots are speaking up now that Mexico has qualified. Where were these fucks during the Sven era? Where were these clowns when Mexico was at the point of not qualifying? Sure, but its easy to come out and talk once all the hard job is done. Lucho Perez already spoke out about wanting a spot and I wouldnt be surprised if Oswaldo Sanchez threw his name out there as well.

None of those clowns deserve to be on the WC roster. Arce is stupid for thinking Aguirre would even consider him after Gio's performances. I would have been open to a Pardo consideration since we're thin in dmid but fack that.

11. arjon

arjon Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara

I want to se Bofo back in there :(

12. austin23

austin23 Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I believe Aguirre prefers Barrera over Arce for Dos Santos' backup. Unless he pull an outstanding performance, I doubt he will be called. Arce managed to score 5 goals with MNT in 2008 though....funny eh? (2 goles vs peru, 1 gol vs Jamaica, 1 gol vs Belize)

Pardo: DONE!!!
    Lucho Perez: not done but never offer anything significant in MNT.
    Oswaldo Sanchez: DONE

13. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

neta???/ damn ya vez ke la esta rompiendo en la liga :rolleyes:

14. arjon

arjon Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara

he was injured!! just wait until he goes back with chivas!!:eek:

15. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

i guess being fat means being injured nowadays!

I really would wana see Elias Hernandez! even though there isnt many friendlies left

16. Pajaro Negro

Pajaro Negro Member+

Jun 27, 2007
    ColoRADo
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

El Hobbit call him now

17. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

El Hobbit will be another Juan Pablo Rodriguez.....remember all the hype he was getting early? Not that he has been a bad player, you just can't play at the international level in the midfield being 5 foot nothing.

18. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

It's about time Medivil gets a shot he has been pretty solid
    with Pachuca

19. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

He has all the tools to become the new Borg. But most of his success is coming against teams in the Concacaf Champions league.

20. el_cucuy

el_cucuy New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Come on guys, this guy stunk it up with Atlas. He benefits from playing in a good team with great midfielders to give hime the ball. He's to slow, reminds me of Maza... he's not even a shadow of what Borgetti was.

21. IMperfect

IMperfect Member

May 6, 2009
    chicaligonia
    Club:
    Pachuca CF

Think about it! Atlas perhaps wasn't a great team when he was playing in it; you said he is only as good as his team. If he joints the NT, he'll be amazing because we all know Mexico is the best :D.

22. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia

i'm siding with cucuy.

mendivil is nowhere near borgetti, and is benefitting from playing with pachuca.

i think a lot of people just want him because he's tall and is scoring goals now that's he's with pachuca.

as far as becoming the next borg, i don't know if it's you overrating mendivil or underrating borgetti

23. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Meh, guilty. We need a good striker dammit!

24. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia

that we do.

and another d-mid, at least if the starters to be are castro and torrado(which is most likely.)

25. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA

I mean we don't even know if Di Nigris will ever get a shot again
    under Aguirre