"Who cares? They seriously don't matter." - The other teams thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by saadomar, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Confirmed Rosell has gone.

2. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well I guess you are a massive christian hater since you don't like Barca, or 4x4 dislikes Muslims since he can't stand Benz, coz there can't be any explanation other than that.

3. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Can we confirm the $150 million dollar penalty, 20 point La Liga deduction, and CL ban?

madridismo repped this.
  4. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Fist bump is cooler anyway.

5. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Jewish "hate" is too strong a term but even if this is a political protest how does he know where all the players on that team stand politically? He just didn't shake any of their hands to be safe? And if he feels so strongly about his political beliefs why would he sign for a Club whose owner has strong ties to Israel? There might very well be another explanation but perception is reality as they say and he looks a bit silly. In this day and age there are far more appropriate and better avenues to voice political protest than a soccer pitch, hence my initial comment. And I don't think he is anti-Semitic anymore than I think Suarez is a racist.

EOD on my part.

6. demo_g

demo_g Member+

Jan 13, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah this makes all the difference....:rolleyes:For me personally it's the same shit if he refuses to shake hand with a Jew/Christian or with Isreal/USA citizen.

He's a retard and hopefully someone breaks his leg in his first game for Chelsea.

7. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    You know how dumb that post is? You chastise someone for holding a grudge against another group, and then you go on to wish them harm.

The Potter and RMSocrates repped this.
  8. demo_g

demo_g Member+

Jan 13, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    edit: offtopic, fck it.

9. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    To be fair sometimes a thorough ass whoopin' (or the threat of one) is the only way to get your point across. Like when Pepe made Messi pee his pants a couple seasons ago after threatening to beat on him for kicking the ball into the stands. After that Messi stopped acting up on the pitch and took it to the parking garage but Arbeloa's wife put an end to that pretty quick as well. Messi hasn't acted up since, our training (though it involves violence) is working and one day he might be able to function as a normal human being thanks to a little tough love :D

madridismo repped this.
  10. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Its not the same and it makes a big difference. Kuwait would withdraw from any sport competition if they were to face Iraq post 1990. The two countries share the same religion but had a massive political conflict. This will not be resolved until the political situation is sorted out.
    Abramovic is a Jew but not an Israeli as far as I'm concerned, so I don't see Ur initial point valid.

zahzah repped this.
  11. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    While all that shit was flying around Neymar on Instagram:
    [​IMG]

"Otro dia de alegria"

ROFL!

12. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Where did I even contribute to this topic or say my opinion of him or what he did? What I said was you wishing physical harm on him makes you just as bad you think he is, if not worse.

Anyway, I've had enough of this. Time for a new thread.

13. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  14. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Lol, look at the comment from jose80extreme :ROFLMAO: