Which country has the best collection of young talent in the world

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by puertorricane, Jul 8, 2013.

?

Top countries and some of their best young players feel free to add others with your posts.

1. Germany: Gotze 21, Ter Stengen 21, Schurrle 22, Jung 23, Lewis Holtby 21, Julian Draxler 19

19.2%
  2. Spain: Thiago 22, Isco 21, Canales 22, Rodrigo 22, Deulofeu 20, De Gea 22, Tello 21, Koke 21

10.9%
  3. England: Wilshire 21, Chamberlain 19, Sterling 18, McEacharan 20, Phil Jones 21, Welbeck 22

2.6%
  4. Brasil: Neymar 21, Moura 20, Bernard 20, Costa 22, Marquinhos 18, Coutinho 21, Nem 21, Piazon 19

12.8%
  5. Colombia: Quintero 20, James 21, Luis Muriel 22, Jhon Cordoba 20, Brayan Perea 20

3.2%
  6. Argentina: Lamela 21, Peruzzi 21, Centurion 20, Rogelio Funes 22, Iturbe 20, Ocampos 18, Araujo 21

1.9%
  7. Belgium: Hazard 21, Lukaku 20, Courtis 21, De Bruyne 22, Benteke 22, Lestienne 21, Boyata 22

23.1%
  8. Uruguay: Gaston 22, Coates 22, Abel 22, Rolan 20, Vecino 21, Texeira 22, Bueno 20, Aguirre 18

0.6%
  9. Ghana: Jordan Ayew 21, Cofie 22, Atsu 21, Badu 22, Wakaso 22, Waris 21, Boakye 20, Frimpong 21

0.6%
  10. Mexico:Bueno 19, Jonathan 23 , D Reyes 20, Aquino 23, Raul J. 22, Pulido 22, Araujo 21, U Davila 22

7.7%
  11. France: Fofana 22, Varane 20, M'vila 23, Pogba 20, Sakho 23, Grenier 22, Niang 18, Guilavogui 22

3.8%
  12. Nigeria: Moses 22, Oduamadi 22, Musa 20, Obi 22, Oboabona 22, Omeruro 19, Onazi 20

0.6%
  13. Italy:Veratti 21, Balotelli 22, Sciglio 20, Shaarawy 20, Santon 22, Destro 22, Borini 22, Insigne 22

6.4%
  14. Other: Explain on your post the country and list the players

6.4%
  1. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    jermain lens, luuk de jong siem de jong, vg, wolfswinkel, indi, etc.

2. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    On the contrary, it deflates the importance of results booked at a youth trny. What you look for in these trnys (club or international level) are the few players that can develop into decisive players for club & country (at a level where results matter more than development). They'll have to prove themselves in their senior NT, in the big leagues, the Champions League, etc. where the level of competition dwarves the level of youth trnys and where they can feature in enough matches to confirm their value. A very small sample size and "weak" opposition only allows for glimpses and can hardly be called an objective comparison.

Ask yourself: what's the relevance of Ghana's results at the U20 WC? U20 World Champions 2009 and 4 years later we're still waiting on the first player from that squad to break into a world class club. Do you feel that the opposition in a U20 cup is stronger than in e.g. Champions League, la Liga or Premier League (where talent has to be proven throughout the season)? Bale will most likely never show his skills during a World Cup, yet I wouldn't call him worthless/untalented seeing what he already has achieved in the EPL (maybe he'll confirm in la Liga this season), Zidane didn't collect a prize at a U20 WC but he was great in the French NT and for his clubs (when prizes matter), etc. The list of players that didn't shine in an U20 World Cup contains the bulk of the greatest players ever while only a handful of players that did shine in an U20 World Cup can join the former. Usually only a few players of those U20 squads will develop and provide proof later in their careers. Ghana had the best youth team in world football in 2009 and Adiyiah truly excelled at that cup (MVP + topscorer in U20 and as a sub in the senior squad). Yet Adiyiah still has a lot to prove before he can play in a big league ... even when compared to younger strikers like Benteke & Lukaku who are proving their value thanks to impressive stats in the EPL.

I think that Ghana has exciting prospects too and over the years I've seen a few Ghanese youngsters that were hailed as the next legend. Sadly, many of them have flattered to deceive while others have sunk without a trace. So ranking Ghana higher than Belgium on the basis of unproven players as Assifuah, Aboagye, etc. seems far-fetched. Do you agree that the 5 most decisive youngsters (Gotze, Hazard, De Bruyne, Lukaku and Grenier) are players that outrank them in a global talent pool (of all players born in 1990 and onwards)?

Courtois and Benteke have proven themselves too in the big leagues while other talents are starting to break into very decent squads. As far as they've progressed in their careers to date, this could currently be the top 5 of Belgian talents (born in 1990 and onwards): Hazard, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Courtois and Benteke. Hard data proves that they outrank Ghanese talents of similar age and that they've already joined/overtaken other Belgians amongst the most decisive players overall. In the near future 16yo, 17yo, 18yo, etc. might join them in the big leagues and might even overtake them in the ranking ... Januzaj, Bakkali, Musonda, Pereira, Lestienne, Malanda Jr., Bossaerts, Cavanda, Tielemans, Bruno, Praet, Ferreira-Carrasco*, etc. are more or less unproven talents and like Assifuah, Aboagye, etc. they're exciting prospects untill they live up to their potential or fail trying.

*Ferreira-Carrasco already is a regular starter at big spender, AS Monaco, while he's competing with Colombia's second most expensive player ever, James, in a team that boasts another Colombian up front, Falcao. Arguably he's the one that's closest to the top 5 of Belgian talents (born in 1990 and onwards) in terms of providing proof that he can fulfill the promise of an exciting prospect.

PS as I said before, your views can differ from mine and I owe considerable respect to Ghanese talents worldwide that have often impressed me. That I rank 1 talent pool over another doesn't exclude holding the latter in high regard. Because I don't share your negative views on a talent pool that includes Hazard, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Courtois, Benteke, etc. ... I can only agree to disagree.

3. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Andre Ayew - key player for Olympique Marseille and the best player for Ghana at the WC 2010.

As for the base argument: Ghana lacks the basic backdrop for youth players to develop. They either stay in Ghana and stagnate or move to Europe, where their career often gets wasted by poor career choices and petty management. It remains to be seen if the situation will change now, but there are signs that Ghanaians have become very popular youth prospects (i.e. this season alone 8 Serie A teams have fielded a young Ghanaian midfielder in the first XI).

4. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Regarding all the multiethnic Belgian talent... Seems they may not be Belgian after all...

This one is funny as hell:
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/engla...j-to-play-for-england-says-moyes?ICID=HP_BN_5
    "Januzaj was born in Belgium but is also eligible to play for Albania and Turkey and Moyes revealed that the FA are keen for Januzaj to represent England."

Actually Januzaj is also eligible to play for Kosovo :)

Also Zakkali has hinted he would actually prefer to play for Morocco, despite being called up be Belgium.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24412380

"There are a lot of people supposedly talking on my behalf but I haven't decided yet. It's still a very difficult decision."

Pretty sure the above two aren't the only 'Belgians', which international future is a huge doubt.

5. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    I get where you're coming from ... yet potential without proof that you can realize it has little value ... there are more countries like Ghana, e.g. Ivory Coast, and when we're only looking for unproven but potentially talented players then we could also consider a behemoth country like the USA. The population of the USA exceeds 300M and they uphold a tradition of athletic excellence ... yet their best athletes compete at the Olympics, in the NFL or NBA, etc. When American high potentials get serious about football (soccer), they could proof to be a football superpower. The latest data actually shows that football in the USA is finally getting past the stage of soccermoms & their babies (with unknown potential). I wouldn't be surprised if their little darlings help the USA become a rising football power over the next few generations ... there's plenty of potential and when the day comes that they realize it, they might proof to have the biggest talent pool. In short: talent is more than the promise of potential ... you have to show it on the pitch.

Before John Does start to pop up at e.g. "La Masia" (= an academy that only a few rich/indebted clubs can afford) and outperform their classmates ... I wouldn't claim that the USA have the best collection of young talent in the world (or the Chinese if we're looking at potentially huge talent pools).

BTW the main (counter)argument was that youth trnys (e.g. U20) aren't really relevant ... only allow for glimpses and can hardly be called an objective comparison ... talents need to prove themselves in their senior NT, in the big leagues, the Champions League, etc. (at a level where results matter more than development) ... otherwise it's a case of woulda, coulda, shoulda. Bale was only an example of one of those talents that are no shows at these youth trnys (only a fraction of the world's talents show up at U20). Zidane wasn't a late bloomer, he just didn't shine at U20 (Ligue 1 regular in his teens, young player of the year in France, semi-final Euro96 + transfer to Juventus & made first XI in his early 20s, etc.), Adiyiah illustrates that U20 doesn't allow for the full picture, go compare Ayew with Eden Hazard (also Thorgan Hazard is good but still has lots to prove, Kylian is being hailed as the best of the 4 Hazard brothers ... yet for all we know the youngest, Ethan, might even be better than his 3 older brothers combined ... I'll believe it when I see him climb the ranking of most decisive players).

PS I like discussing Belgian talents ... I would have liked to continue in this post too ... yet maybe we should give it a rest because even I don't believe this thread should be all about Belgian or Ghanese talents ... I admire talents from Holland, France, Germany, Spain, Brazil, etc. too ... actually I'm more interested in talents that I've never heard of or had the opportunity to see on a pitch.

Tom Collingsworth repped this.
  6. puertorricane

puertorricane Red Card

Feb 4, 2012
    Carolina PR
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Adjei, Inkoom, Mensah, Ayew, Adiyiah all members of the U-20 world cup squad that won it in 2009 and all were part of the 2010 WC squad that made it to the quarters and were one penalty kick away from making the semifinals.

Add young players like Ibrahim Ayew, Vorsah, Annan, Assamoah and even Prince Boateng and you can see that the core of the 2010 squad was made up by youngsters.

2014 Squad will also include Badu and Opare from that 2009 winning squad.

[]__[]

7. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Exactly. Ghanaian youngsters have achieved more at full international level than Belgium youngsters have (it was Adiyiah's header BTW that was handballed off the line). Blondo seemed to fail to notice that despite most of them not making it big at club level after the 2009 U20 World Cup that these youth players actually made up the core of the Ghana team of 2010.

Blondo said it himself: "talents need to prove themselves in their senior NT, in the big leagues, the Champions League, etc. (at a level where results matter more than development)". Ghanaian talents obviously have the upper hand in senior NT accomplishments.

As for big leagues and Champions League - Belgians take the first (with only players like Andre Ayew, Baba Rahman, Mubarak Wakaso, Richmond Boakye performing in big leagues + plus a couple of less flashy players like Agyeman-Badu), but Champions League looks good for Ghana - they have the most representatives of any African nation, most of them U23 players (but still advantage Belgium).

One thing that must be said about Belgium: They have talent all over the field - from GK to striker. As contrasted to Ghana whose talent is overloaded in midfield (where most talent can't even get a look into) with single players in other positions (although seems like Ghana finally have a crop of youth strikers in Waris, Boakye, Assifuah to take some burden off Gyan, the only quality striker Ghana had in the past 8+ years).

As for Eden Hazard vs Andre Ayew: it's actually not an obvious choice. Ayew has a vastly superior workrate, superior defensive capabilities (not on show yesterday), is a born leader, has one of the best headers in the business (despite average height) and always puts in an extra shift in big games (watch ie. OM vs Manchester United in the Champions League, where Ferguson was all praise about Ayew). That said Ayew seems to have dropped off in form lately (so has Hazard for that matter) possibly due to last year's persistent injury, but I hold him on the same level as Hazard, although not in an obvious way. Hazard is definitely better as a pure offensive threat, but Andre Ayew is better at everything else.

It will also almost definitely include several players from the 2013 bronze medalists with best bets in this order: Baba Rahman, Richmond Boakye, Frank Achempong, Alfred Duncan, Ebenezer Assifuah, Clifford Aboagye.

I do have a beef with the Ghana talent list in the poll. Jordan Ayew, Cofie and Frimpong have no place on the list - Ghana has vastly superior youth players out there.

8. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Just out of curiosity I did a quick recap of whats up with the U20 World Cup winning squad of 2009:
    Samuel Inkoom - after being the best RB in Switzerland his career has gone into limbo in Ukraine
    Gladson Awako - plays for top African team TP Mazembe, rumoured to be moving to Europe
    David Addy - one of the best LB in Portugal, for some reason ignored by Ghana coach Appiah
    Jonathan Mensah - mainstay in defence for Ligue 1 team Evian TG, career plagued by injuries
    Andre Ayew - key player for Ligue 1 powerhouse Olympique Marseille (second only to Valbuena)
    Mohammed Rabiu - made a name for himself at Evian TG in Ligue 1 as a strong DM, purchased for big bucks to Russian club Kuban
    Daniel Opare - widely held as the best RB in Belgium at Standard Liege
    Dominic Adiyiah - after several flops finally succeeded in Ukraine, where he has become a very solid winger

The rest of the team has mostly dissappeared, but all of the above are connected to the Ghana national team. Maybe not superb, but pretty decent in the end.

LGRod repped this.
  9. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    Actually this news is already outdated. The 2 most likely NTs that Januzaj could join are Belgium & Albania. The Albanian FA already stated that Januzaj won't be joining them. Rumours aren't that uncommon and seldom turn out to be true ... be it a transfer to another club or surrounding the NT that a player might join. Did I think it was funny that Diego Costa chose Spain over Brazil? Not at all. I feel you should choose the country where you were born/that adopted you, where you grew up with your friends, received an education, that provides health care when you're injured, ... Are you denying that Januzaj has the Belgian nationality? Are all players that haven't been capped without a country? Do you have to banish him if he were to be capped by another NT? Do you change nationality as soon as you transfer to a foreign club? ...

Bakkali will be interviewed by the press after his training session on Monday ... we'll know soon enough if he prefers to play for the Belgian NT or another. Yet we'll only be 100% certain when he's capped and reaches the point of no return. Wilmots didn't guarantee that he'll get on the pitch and he faces tough competition to earn a cap ... still I'd like to see him enjoying the game while playing attractive football in a team that has come together very well.

PS you probably didn't mean that Belgians with multicultural heritage are somehow less than "other" Belgians because that would offend me. From my mothers side, Italian, and from my fathers side, Belgian-Brazilian blood runs through my veins ... while my girlfriend is Italian-Argentinian ... even when she & my mother cheer on Italy, we all feel at home and support Belgium.

zahzah repped this.
  10. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    Bakkali informed the press today ... he has chosen Belgium.

About Januzaj: Kosovo isn't recognised by FIFA (are only allowed to play friendlies) and to join England he has to live there for 2 years or more (can't join them before 2015). While the Albanian FA received a negative response ... Wilmots (manager of the Belgian NT) was asked if he can play a part in his plans for Brazil2014. It seems that he wants to join sooner than expected ... with his dream debut as a starter, scoring both goals for Man Utd, it might be the right time to ask Wilmots.

zahzah and LGRod repped this.
  11. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    I mean it purely technically. Because lets face it: the nationality of many players is purely a technicality. Take a few players from the dominant World Cup team of the 90s, who have said they only played for France for the trophies, but actually feel more attached to their country of origin (like Desailly or Vieira).

12. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Januzaj rejects Belgium call-up as United star still to decide on international future

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...dnan-Januzaj-rejects-chance-play-Belgium.html

13. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    As for Bakkali: A logical decision. Feels connected to both countries, but with Morocco failing to qualify for the World Cup choosing Morocco would mean several years of international football irrelevance.

BTW: Just noticed that Belgium seems to have created very strong youth development outfits. At the upcoming U17 World Cup Morocco, for example, has 6 players from Belgium clubs, more even than from Morocco...

14. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    So far he has declined invitations from every NT (mostly junior NTs), which is consistent with his assertion "not before breaking into the first XI at club level" (the most avid fans agree that the rubber hits the road at club level ... NTs are also exciting though). Starting in 1 match for Man Utd after a few subs in previous matches doesn't mean that he'll be a regular starter/has broken into the first XI (many other clubs are interested yet I hope he'll get plenty of time on the pitch as a Red Devil and develops into a great player). Also this was the first time that he was called upon by Wilmots for the senior squad (due to Kompany being ruled out because of his injury = a spot opened up). I'm guessing that Adnan is well aware of his abilities and likes to make sure that he'll play a part in the plans of Wilmots (same goes for players that look to transfer to the club that is the best fit ... except as an international you can only choose once). Wilmots & Januzaj will meet soon to discuss his future as an international (after the next 2 matches). Wilmots has always put the team and the players first (bases his decisions on their best interest while paying close attention to a solid collective). I'm confident that Januzaj will have every chance to develop into a world class international in the company of very talented youngsters. Also I think he'll feel at home among players that are very close ... lots of smiling faces that actually remind me of the Brazilian squad of 2002.

Purely on football grounds, it would appear a fairly straightforward decision to choose Belgium (when so many gifted players are already on the team and when, most likely, a World Cup berth (and maybe a top seed) will be booked over the coming days). In time we'll find out if he wants to represent the country where his parents fled to, where he was born & raised, where he went to school with his friends, where he grasped the opportunity to develop his natural abilities, etc. The players that are already on the team have shown that they will go beyond the "call of duty" ... not because of an abstract national definition but because of a personal connection ... if Adnan shares that experience, he'll feel at home rightaway. In any case it isn't something that Wilmots can force upon Adnan but it's something that you embrace.

PS maybe we should dedicade a thread solely to Januzaj and stay on topic in here? I haven't read much about all the other top countries or the ones that weren't included in the poll. @zahzah are you Serbian? As far as I know there are plenty of young Serbian talents too.

zahzah repped this.
  15. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    This squad contains 23 players, all U-23, that boast the highest market value according to transfermarket (GKs / full + centre-backs / CM-AM + wide players / centre forwards + secondary strikers ... Wanyama & Kondogbia were the most expensive DMs but they were a lot cheaper than the CMs and/or AMs).

[​IMG]

On most transfer price estimates Belgium is ahead of Germany but behind Brazil (that has more young talents which are on average less expensive, while the Belgian talents can be found at or near the top). Also according to CIES (Opta data), these are the most valuable defensive & offensive players born in 1990 or younger:

[​IMG]

To build a young MVP all-star team you need to look in Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and France for most of the young talents ... the first XI could look like this in a 4-2-3-1 formation:

[​IMG]

Without a shadow of a doubt you can build a couple of all-star teams with young talent from Brazil, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, etc. yet in other countries there's also a lot of top talent. E.g. Serbian steel currently includes the likes of Ivanovic (Chelsea), Subotic (Dortmund), Vidic (Man Utd), Kolarov (Man City), ... and a young talent like Nastasic (Man City) shows that Serbia's "tradition" of world class defenders is alive ... but also higher up the pitch Serbia has a few talents moving up the ranks. So what's happening in the Balkan countries ... none of those were included ... are they still living up to their reputation as the Brazilians of Europe? Which players would be in the top 5 of young talents in each of these countries: Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, etc.?

16. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Serbia currently has a big issue that the back line is pretty loaded and high quality (even world class) with youth talents like Nastasic and Maksimovic (IMO better than Nastasic, but doesn't get the same exposure). Meanwhile the midfield and attack just look lazy in compariso, despite the number of high profile names attached to then.

As for talents there were several players which are held in very high regard like Jojic, Milivojevic and Duricic, but I don't think they will really add much to what Serbia already has. The biggest talents from Serbia are currently attacking midfielder Duricic, who just signed for Benfica, but should have big clubs knocking at his door sooner than later, despite an exorbitant release clause; Markovic, a speedster with above average brains (also Benfica), Lazovic - a legend at our club despite only being 23 and Zivkovic, just 17 but already a regular for Partizan. Of course the biggest prospect is striker Mitrovic, who could be our very own Drogba (now at Anderlecht).

In theory we have a great collection of youth players, but the last crop of supposedly superb youth talent has been entering our squad and instead of improving it has been making it progressively more boring to watch.

I pretty sure that if Yugoslavia was still Yugoslavia you would get the best group of youth prospects in Europe with players like Januzaj (Kosovo), Mitrovic (Serbia), Halilovic (Croatia), Zivkovic (Serbia), Jedvaj (Croatia), Ljacic (Serbia), Vrsaljko (Croatia), Pjanic (Bosnia)... In terms of talent looks like Croatia and Serbia have the most, with other countries significantly less productive in this department.

17. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank
    lol at the play by play through the eyes of a Brazilian.

Listen, Mexico and Brazil played a great close game. The point the Mexican poster was ultimately making was that Mexico needs a shout out on this thread, given the fact that Mexico is proving it on the field by winning titles at the youth level, which was the question at hand.

The questions was, which country has the best collection of young talent at hand, I think a country that travels around the world, kicking most everyone's ass lately deserves a shout out. No need to get defensive over the London final.

18. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    I'm wondering what's the play by play on your view, because I believe mine was pretty unbiased. I actually went back and watched the game over a couple of months ago just because of this discussion, and yes Mexico wasn't dominating on the pitch like most people here have said.

Go back and watch the game once again, then give me a good play by play. Guarantee that you'll run into the highlights that I've posted about and not much more.

19. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    damn right man, And Mexico reached another U-17 World Cup final.....The answer is clearly Mexico!!

close this thread.

Socrates_81 and LGRod repped this.
  20. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    So you believe Mexico will have the best team out there in 2018? And likely the World Cup contender?

MatthausSammer repped this.
  21. zahzah

zahzah Member+

Jun 27, 2011
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Wait... Didn't you guys get mauled... twice... by Nigeria at that u17 World Cup?

22. Rana catesbeiana

Mar 11, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Having the best young talent doesn't equal to having the best team in 2018. Many players in 2018 teams are not today labeled as young talents. Players aged 24 and 25 today are still under 30 then, for example.

23. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I believe Mexico is the answer to the title of this thread ;)

LGRod repped this.
  24. Guigs

Guigs Member+

Dec 9, 2011
    Club:
    Still they didn't do good in the U-20 WC they actually did pretty bad.

U-20 tournaments do not give a clear direction of how talented a team will be at the senior level. Especially because it's filled with kids which developed early and are stronger and faster than the other kids, but once they reach the pro level they can't rely on physical talent anymore since EVERYONE is stronger faster.. that's when the more technical footballer takes over.

You have some random teams making SF and QFs of U-20 tournaments that likely will never do as well in the senior level... much like Iraq this past one.

25. jay luis

jay luis Member+

Sep 14, 2013
    Corona, Nyc
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i think colombia/ecuador/chile/brazil/belguim/germany/spain/france have the best young talent….