Where you from?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by shelbo, Apr 8, 2014.

1. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do we really want another "move downtown?" thread. Is there much to be said that hasn't already been gone over ad nauseum?

2. profiled

profiled Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 7, 2000
    slightly north of a mile high
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    No not really was just commenting on the fact that it's not far fetched.

You're right though, it really doesn't belong here.

I know there are least a few other big soccer posters who are also Galaxy fans from the Dallas area too.

Despite the relative popularity of LAG across the country (mainly stemming from Beckham) I don't see too many real band wagon fans when I go to the FC Dallas games against LA, I see a few people here and there but compared to the first few trips in 07/08 where that number was huge, it's really dropped off the last few.

3. forie

forie Member+

Sep 14, 2007
    Costa Mesa
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Another "downtown stadium" thread. Now look what you guys have done...Rokstedy is going to have to come in here and hijack the thread with photos of beautiful women! ;)

Now what were we saying about a downtown stadium thread again...please elaborate.:)

4. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did someone call?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. GalaxyOne

GalaxyOne Member+

Dec 6, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually, i thought it was a good interlude and made me laugh MAO... as opposed to, you know, the "mundane obviousness" of the regular forum fodder. :geek:

You may now return to noting your concern for Omar's brain farts, Leo's utter uselessness and the suckie referees to try to accumulate reps from all the other nerdy posters... :ROFLMAO:

TrickHog repped this.