Where do you buy Juve gear and accessories?

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Daei_10, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have an old Kappa one, from about 90 when Umbro was the kit sponsor and TDK was on the front of the shirt, it was so comfortable to wear to school.

Not mine, but the exact same one that I have

[​IMG]

My Juve ones are all the Kappa ones with the various sponsors. So much better, the sponsor wouldn't stick to you like it does now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kappa made some great jerseys for us back then. (I have WAY too many Juve jerseys)

2. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    But the fabric of the one I showed is completely different to anything I've ever felt. It's like little soft silky shells. If they made underwear of that fabric people would just stop working and stay home in just their underwear until they die. You gotta buy one. Seriously. Buy it. Now.

3. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh I know, I have a lotto home jersey and it's very soft and comfortable.

That Umbro Ajax one though feels like you're wearing silk, always cool to the touch.

4. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I feel they do too much dumb shit with the jersey lately. This season they finally got it right. The home jersey is 100%.

1251alex repped this.
  5. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This seasons home jersey looks great.

Daei_10 and 1251alex repped this.
  6. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    You can never own too many Juve jerseys Dante. :thumbsup:

I recently ordered a home players version #9 Vucinic for me ;), a kids Marchisio and a kids ADP for my little brothers, a black Juve training jacket with the jeep logo, and some black and red mercurial vapors from soccerfaith.net. I'll update you guys on the quality.

7. Calciomania

Calciomania New Member

Feb 9, 2013
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Juventus legends match worn shirts to sell if someone is interested or knows a friend who would be interested:

Juventus Turin 1985 Michel Platini #10 worn shirt, home classic black/white, Ariston Sponsor, long sleeve...a real rarity $10000

Also to sell Italy National Team #7 Alex Del Piero, worn @ Euro Qualifiers 2008 against France, one of his last games for Italy, $3000

Photos available...please send me an email if you have questions or want some pictures.

Cheers e Forza Juve
    Manuel

--------------------
    www.calciomania.ch
    Info@calciomania.ch

8. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Exactly. I can accept having a decal, but they can at least print the JEEP blocks according to the different size shirts that they will be applied to. Take Juve's feathered jersey stripes from last season for example...nice blending, and then BAM...BetClick!

I'l have thought a club of Juve's stature would deserve better shirts. I'm saying that out of respect, because I've always admired Juve, but have been horrified by every sponsor since TAMOIL disappeared.

9. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

How can you guarantee they are match worn?

10. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Probably has a COA.

11. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC