Where can I find this type of soccer jersey from

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by Daniel96, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Daniel96

Daniel96 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Australia, NSW
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    hey, Ive been looking for a Ronaldinho 10, Neymar 11 and Ronaldo Luis 9 Brazil soccer jersey for a while.

but I want the Name and number to be screen printed(ink), not the ironed on stuff that pills off. and the only place there at is Bali but I live in Australia so thats the problem. And No you cant find them on ebay because ive been looking on there for about 1 year now.
    I only have a Robinho jersey like that which a friend got it for me when he went to bali.

I rather pay more for a fake jersey then a authentic one because the authentics name and number pill off, but the screen printed Ink ones dont

My cousin has a cheap $2 ronaldo brazil jersey from bali and its 6 years old and he use to wear it like everday and wash it all the time when he was younger and the name and number is still on there fine today.
    I bought a Authentic brazil Ronaldo jersey from the internet and only wore it for a few months and it all started pilling off so thats why

An Inked soccer jersey is like just getting a pen and drawing something on a shirt you cant actually feel the name and numbering because its acutally in the shirt. its not the ironed on shiny stuff that heated on

thanks, if anyone is selling them or something I will buy one :)

2. maze2daze11

maze2daze11 Member

Jan 17, 2009
    So Cal
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know what you are talking about. I use to live in Mexico and they would sell the same jerseys you are talking about in the local mercados(markets). I don't know if in Australia they have swampmeets or flea markets. Or look anywhere in a hispanic/latino community.

3. Daniel96

Daniel96 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Australia, NSW
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yee there preety hard to find, I went to this huge Market about 1 year ago and I look at every soccer jersey and the name and numbering were ironed on so i didnt get them.

Next time a Family or friend goes bali, I will just write down a few soccer jerseys I want, and they will get it for me there for only $10.
    Thats how i got my screen printed Robinho Brazil Jersey, and its 1 years old and still like brand new.

4. HollywoodShirts

HollywoodShirts New Member

May 28, 2013
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    we specialize in screen printing! check out my website by clicking here - http://hollywoodscreenprinting.com/ and let me know what you would like more info on! please mention code "bigsoccer" and take off 10% from your first order.

5. crls_linares

crls_linares Member

May 20, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Flea market or ebay