What is online football manager?

Discussion in 'Online Football Manager' started by Huss, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    OFM: Simple to learn but hard to master

All football fans are likely to have seen many matches where they wondered just what the players were doing. Weak offence, sloppy teamwork, a general lack of motivation... you had to wonder just what the manager of the team had been doing. Certainly if you'd been the manager, you could have done better than that.

Now, you have the chance to prove it. In Online Football Manager, you can enter football leagues from all over the world, take control of your favourite team, and make all the decisions a team manager usually makes: tactics, formation, line-up, buying and selling players, all is possible. 100,000 football fans of all ages across the globe already actively play the game every day.

Participating is simple, all you have to do is sign up, choose your league and team, and make your decisions. Every night a match is played, and based on the results you can choose to adapt your tactics. Is your next opponent FC Barcelona? Playing it safe might be wise. Aggressive tactics may do better against teams with a weak defence, but is it worth the risk of injuries and suspensions? You be the judge.

While logging in daily is not necessary, doing so will let you take quick actions such as buying newly available players, replacing players who have become exhausted and need to rest, and giving bench players a chance to shine to increase their morale. If all else fails, you can even put your team through a special training camp to give them the boost they need to be victorious.

Signing up for Online Football Manager is completely free, but there is also the option to purchase a Season Ticket for a small fee to gain access to additional options. Examples are the option to scout players abroad, expanding the team's stadium, and watching every match live as it happens including commentary from a football commentator. It's as if you're right there in the stadium!

Simple to learn but hard to master, Online Football Manager provides a long-lasting challenge for all who aspire to take their favourite real-life football team to the top. No matter your age, nationality or team preference, all football fans will find something to enjoy. Take up the mantle of football manager today, and show the world how champions are made!

www.onlinefootballmanager.co.uk

2. Bowsan

Bowsan New Member

Dec 3, 2008
    I've played OFM since a few months now, and it's a great game!

They've done some great updates the last few days as well, the game is quite up-to-date ;)

3. MrAaarggh

MrAaarggh New Member

Nov 21, 2008
    OFM (as managers ingame call it). played the Bundesliga and I was manager of VFB Stuttgart. We played one match a day (similar to a week in the real world) and I became the champion! It was the first time I became champion in Germany :cool: just before Bayern Munchen...

Now I am in the Scottisch league. I have a subaccount open so if anyone wants to start a BigSoccer league, please let me know. I d be happy to kick you ass :D

4. vbanks

vbanks New Member

Dec 3, 2008
    the Netherlands
    OFM truly marks an inspired game environment for me.

The amount of options available to the manager is quite refreshing. The mere fact that you can hire a psychiatrist on your staff to manage team morale is refreshing and something that truly is an issue nowadays in professional football. Besides that it is fun to play real-life leagues with real-life teams and players, buy Ronaldinho or Rooney with your favorite local team and play your favourite formation (442 or 433 or somewhat irregular formations like 325 or 631).

5. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Subtle :)

6. musiclover91

musiclover91 New Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    hi frnz.. i dunno if this is the correct place..

am new here.. when i am introducing myself, it says i should make some post in an already existing thread before i create one.. but introduction is generally the first in any forum,r ight??

am confused..

i actually came here to ask which fifa PC game is better..

regards
    Ham
    joomla design

7. RoyOfTheRovers

Jul 24, 2009
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Anybody here play NTM (NT Man.)? I think that it's done by the same company/developer IIRC.

8. esmsfootball

esmsfootball New Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Club:
    West Bromwich Albion FC
    Alright lads,

We are looking for managers to play our online football game called ssl, it’s very much like a pc game, but played online with real people oh and before you ask it’s free!!

We have people from all over the world playing, but currently have 3 vacancies that need filling.

Click on the link, and if you like what you see then send an application form in on the bottom of the page & away you go!

It’s very straight forward and easy to play once you get used to it.

Give it a go, it’s a good laugh!

http://www.ssl2001.ukhome.net/

Cheers & good luck,
    Gareth

9. Svetaestida

Svetaestida Red Card

Jan 11, 2010
    Ðîññèÿ
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    What is online football manager

My favorite 4-6-0 since it expresses all the patterns i want my boyz to play. We dont have any real attacker to be marked but satellites moving a bit broader with high creativity and speed. It could make the tactic and the team movement as well become more unpredictable haaa.. football manager

10. Belgianbvbfan

Belgianbvbfan New Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I should really sign up for this, but i have no idea about the learning curve. Anyone ?

11. RoyOfTheRovers

Jul 24, 2009
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    [You must be talking about OTM here? It's a pretty straightforward footie management sim IMHO. There's a few tricks that you'll learn along the way, but I'd say that the learning curve isn't really steep at all. I hope that helps you, Belgianbvbfan.]

12. emmex

emmex New Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    I guess this is where you learnt all your footballing things from

13. RoyOfTheRovers

Jul 24, 2009
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    [HA!! HA!! You bloody well wish, mate! Remember that we're supposed to keep this to the PMs.]

14. emmex

emmex New Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Club:
    --other--
    if its any consellation, i really enjoy the PES2006 game....as well as some Fifa's

15. RoyOfTheRovers

Jul 24, 2009
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

[I mostly play OTM & the FIFA series w/my grandkids, they're the ones who really got me into it. We play another game sim series, but idk what it's called.]

16. messi16

messi16 New Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I would need some help to!

17. Step

Step New Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    I play Inetball football manager (http://www.inetball.com). Is simple and fun. Started at russian site and now play at english site too.

18. Soccer Games

Soccer Games New Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OFM is one of the better football managers on the internet. It's some tough competition out there though!

19. Mihail Langen

Mihail Langen New Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Hello,

About football managers... I love watching and betting on football. But i was missing a tool to manage my information about the teams and season. So me and a few friends of mine build BetPowers, www.betpowers.com. It starts with the biggest European leagues and allows users to define "powers" for each team. The mathematics in the background then figures out the possibilities for different outcomes and calculates the corresponding ods. We would be happy to hear your feedback on it and how to make it better... betpowers@betpowers.com. Cheers and Thanks!

Peter

20. Holian

Holian New Member

Jan 25, 2015
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Hey!

Nowadays we have a lot Free-to-Play Browser Games in the Internet. I am sure most of you agree with me if I say, if you want to be successful in any game, then it is not enough to start it and continue as a free player, but you need to make investment as well. Buy equipments, potions, crystals whatever.

I would like to introduce you a game that has the possibility to convert its virtual currency into Real Money. It is not a fake thing, it is the Industry of the future. Games that can earn you real money.

So lets talk about this particular game :)

It is an Online Football Manager Game, it will be one year old in this March. You start as a manager. Your tasks will be to manage your team, repair and upgrade buildings, make investments, buy-sell players etc. It is actually very similar to the famous "Top Eleven Manager" game that is available in facebook and mobilephone as well. The features are the same, the only difference is that here you can make real money. And I assure you, not just those can earn that invest a lot of money. You just need to have a positive cashflow.

This one you can start as Free - like any other game - but it is only there to try it, and if you like you, and you want play it properly (make a great team and withdraw money frequently), I highly recommend you to invest into the game. Deposite/Withdraw can be made through Paypal or Bank transfer.

The game has a reward system also. In the game you pay taxes after your incomes. It doesnt matter if you register right away or you register through a referal link, you will pay the same taxes anyway. Just not for a referal, but for the game itself. So I would like to encourage you to register through my referal link, and I will help you with my advices and knowledge to make sure you can have a great team and also have a good financials in the game.

I assure you, it is not as easy as you might think. My suggestions can save you a lot of time and money in this game :) As I play it for 8 months now.

There are 3 Championships. (1) Championship / (2) National Cup / (3) Continental Cup. You can participat in all of them, so the incomes can come from many places. You also get incomes from ticket sales when you have a Home match.

All you have to do is register freely using this referal link. Once registered you recieve an email to confirm your details. You only need to register your name, country, email address. Make sure your name is not fake, as you wont be able to change it later, and you will need your proper name to withdraw money in the future.

Register using my referal link: http://www.goaltycoon.com/bestfootballgame/Holian

Sometimes you cant find a confirmation email. If this happenes, what you need to do is register again with another Team name, and that will be good. I dont know why it is, but sometimes you need to register twice to recieve the confirmation email.

Once starting, you recieve coaches and players. But 24 hours has to pass so the system puts you to one of the leaguages. This gives you enough time to set the tactic, change the formations and put the players to their proper positions.

I am making nice amount of incomes from this game monthly, the game has a nice ROI. If you want to try it, then I am here to help you in anything. Just contact with me in-game, or send me an email

Message me in-game. In-game name: Holian
    My email address:
    proalex89@gmail.com

Have fun guys!

21. Messimanager

Messimanager New Member

Apr 29, 2016
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  22. kingluther

kingluther New Member

May 2, 2016
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Guys, Do you play any mobile football manager?

They are also online. I've been playing a few game and i really like it.

23. corradobubba

corradobubba New Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Sep 11, 2018
    Hi guys,

I waited almost a year before promoting this site, because I wanted to be sure that what the game said was true. Today, after 11 months of registration and play I can say that it is reliable and that, with a daily effort of 15/20 minutes, I can pay more than a few bills.

GoalTycoon is a strategy game in which you have the opportunity to convert your virtual currency into real money. It's an online browser game, so you do not need any other programs installed to play. It is one of the few soccer manager games in which you are rewarded for your daily activity.

It is about creating and managing a football team, starting from the minor leagues up to the First League. Obviously if you want to easily climb you need to invest from the beginning, but if, like me, you have patience, you can safely climb into the major categories (greater income) by investing the money that gives you the game itself.

Another effective way to significantly increase revenues is to promote your referral links to yours friends and acquaintances, which will be given to you when you have finished signing up. This will take you every day of the gold (virtual currency of the game) that you can then change into €, according to the changes established day by day by the financial market. The interface is intuitive and nice.

If you want to subscribe here is my referral link:

http://www.goaltycoon.com/bestfootballgame/corradobubba

Once registered, confirm your registration by clicking on the link that will be sent to you in the e-mail with which you registered. If you need help or suggestions, in the early stages of the game, contact me here on the forum and I will be available to give you all the information to start earning quickly.

24. klipntoola

klipntoola New Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Sep 24, 2018
    https://inetball.com is an understandable and convenient manager with a mobile version. After rebranding with a new design and multilingual support. You can earn and have a good rest. The only one where you can stop the game and change tactics in real time. I recommend.