What grade did the Crew give you?

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by ZipSix, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Timon19

Timon19 Member+

Jun 2, 2007
    Akron, OH
    Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yer?

2. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

3. ThreeC

ThreeC Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Cowbellumbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just can't believe I did all of those things for Tom Bowden. Disgusting, vulgar, terrible things. He promised me it'd get me an A. And after all those unmentionable things I did to him I still get a 73%!? I feel so cheap... used... naive.

ZipSix, Bill Archer and Timon19 repped this.
  4. odave

odave Member+

Jul 29, 2010
    SE Michigan
    Club:
    Columbus Crew

Yeah, that's better than the Swedish Chef picture I was going to post.

5. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Slut.

HardHatMike and THOMA GOL repped this.
  6. CybrSlydr

CybrSlydr Member+

Columbus Crew
    United States
    Jun 30, 2013
    Casper, WY
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got a 60.6, but I didn't get my season tix until the... 7th or 8th home game. I've made every game I bought tix for, but don't do the clinics and missed CrewFest. Haven't used any of my coupons either.

7. CybrSlydr

CybrSlydr Member+

Columbus Crew
    United States
    Jun 30, 2013
    Casper, WY
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That said, I got an apology email just a few minutes ago. Lol

8. TrueCrew

TrueCrew Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At least you guys got something, I've been a season ticket holder in my own name since 2007, and have had season tickets since 1999.

I got nothing. No email. Nothing. My email has been the same the whole time.

May I grade the FO?

Haven't won a playoff series since 2008.
    Have only 1 of 3 possible DPs.
    Still no stadium naming rights.
    Have more losses than wins against lower division teams in the Open Cup since 2009.
    Haven't drafted a player who has become a meaningful starter (for us) since Chad Marshall.

Micheluzzo repped this.
  9. NUFC Fan

NUFC Fan Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    Cbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Do you get the survey after home games?

10. Smithsoccer1721

Smithsoccer1721 Member+

Feb 16, 2007
    Middle of the Table
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pretty sure this is our FO

Hamburgler03 repped this.
  11. Jake Folan

Jake Folan Member

May 24, 2012

The Columbus Crew are simply a front for the NSA.

THOMA GOL repped this.
  12. Dominican

Dominican Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Reynoldsburg
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A complicated random chance theory involving complex number crunching based on alpha sequence alliteration and hidden meanings. Think, "A Beautiful Mind".

Autograph Alley, Big Brother, Columbus Crew, Day of Game Discounts, Early Entry, Fan Freebie, etc....

A brilliant but unpaid intern places all the data into the Eniak 2000 super computer and your score is generated.

Yup, pretty sure that's how it's done. At least that's what I heard an Applebee's waitress telling a guy at an adjacent table.

13. Micheluzzo

Micheluzzo Member

Jun 8, 2011
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...in public school.

Smithsoccer1721 repped this.
  14. CrewV Man

CrewV Man Member+

Aug 18, 2011
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    New from XBOX SIMSoccerFan. Build you avatar to be a real soccer fan. Dress your avatar in the team colors. Go to games. Listen and follow the other avatar with bullhorns, or get your own. Get more points for being louder. Lose the game. But go on social media and annoy everyone else about it and how awesome you players are.

American Brummie repped this.
  15. Hamburgler03

Hamburgler03 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 31, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

If this was Dublin, that would be an A+ (4.0 or better). Heaven forbid your little mamby pamby child not become valedictorian.

16. patricksp

patricksp 91.9 Crew Fan Rating

Nov 4, 2007
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't you get the fast pass that comes attached to your tickets the day of Autograph alley, I thought they collected those tickets when you went through the line. The Next Autograph Alley if anybody wants to use mine I don't use it, or the field pass. I know casual fans got upset and bitching that Season ticket holders got to go first, but Season Ticket Holders should have special privlages so you do become a Season Ticket Holder. I was asked at the last game if you needed a special pass to use the tent or be a season ticket holder.

The only events I don't attend are the Talk Chalk and Autograph Alley(but I give my ticket away for autograph Alley), and I I have not missed a game since 2008. I was even asked to attend a round table, which was interesting.
    I am the only person in my Family that goes to the End of Season sale, so I have 3 spots empty and it will cost you a Beer if you want to "jump"the line.

17. General Disarray

General Disarray Legendary

Jul 7, 2005
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll take it...

18. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is true. People see "on sale" and go OMG! OMG! OMG! PANIC ATTACK!

What they didn't realize (or what AO didn't even mention) was that this was a very small portion of the total number of supporters' tickets. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the atmosphere from the north end travels over to the rest of the stadium...remember 2001 anyone? The whole stadium was standing up and cheering? I was in 139 for that one, outside of the official "supporters' section" but it felt every bit as if I was a part of it, and I'm sure it felt the same way on the opposite side.

19. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Let me get this straight...you haven't been back to a game in several months because you didn't get the coupons, despite being a season ticket holder? Have you tried calling the FO and seeing what they could do?

20. StatesideSoccer

May 17, 2010
    Michigan
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    PR pro here. They messed this one up. Big time.

Sounds like a classic case of group think.

THOMA GOL repped this.
  21. Dominican

Dominican Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Reynoldsburg
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, I haven't called. I know I should for a number of reasons. My thing wasn't about coupons it was about the STH merchandise discount. I couldn't use it because I didn't have my Crew Nation (or whatever its called) card with me. As for not going to games that was a bit of hyperbole on my part.

22. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And that's pretty standard for any discount card. Try getting an AAA discount without your card. You try to book a room at the AAA price, most hotel chains now make you enter your card no. Did you ask at the customer service window next to the shop? I'll bet they would have had the ability to print out one where the shop wouldn't.

23. StraightShooter

Jul 17, 2004
    Here's where this is really going to hurt... While you're all offended on a personal level (rightfully so), you're still gonna go to games.

But think about the business that buys season tix and the owner just got a message saying their 'client entertainment budget' is being wasted because employees can't GIVE AWAY tickets to every game.

Even worse... Nobody from the company went to the pre-season pep rally or stayed for Autograph Alley on a rainy Wednesday night, so the business owner says "WTH am I getting for my $$? And why am I getting badgered by the team for giving them my cash?".

Those Tix will not be renewed!

Nostradumass repped this.
  24. THOMA GOL

THOMA GOL BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Being around climate surveys and discussions on effective work culture in organizations, I echo this.

25. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    You're all famous!!

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...yer-mum-on-hernandez-but-his-family-isnt.html