West Ham Supporters Map

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by Chadwell, Nov 7, 2005.

1. TheNewOrleansHammer

TheNewOrleansHammer New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    New Orleans
    Is there a way to get rid of the idiots who have posted crap on our map?

2. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Heh.

Mel B ... every village has to have its own idiot. Mel B is overqualified for the job.

3. TheMobyDick

TheMobyDick Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Fairfield,CT
    And there was I going to post a photo of Billy Bunter and pass it off as myself.

4. Lasse

Lasse Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Espoo
    Right, I´m back - after just a year or so. Nice finding out there´s quite many of those who were here the last time! Anyways, I added myself on the map too. Hope to be able popping it more frequently than before.

5. Yank4Hammers

Yank4Hammers New Member

Jan 25, 2006
    Ripplemead,Va
    OK I added myself...now everyone knows where I live,so stop on in.

6. northern.irons

northern.irons New Member

Feb 6, 2006
    Northern Ireland
    Northern Irons

Any from the Northern Ireland come in here? Specifically the North coast around Coleraine, Portrush or Portstewart?

If so I am in the process of setting up a supporters club - nothing too serious, just having some laughs watching the hammers in a local boozer!!!

Email northern.irons@gmail.com for more info

C'mon You Irons!!!!

7. TomFODW

TomFODW New Member

Mar 9, 2000
    Cranbury NJ, USA
    Okay, I'm on the map now (Hightstown,NJ). Good to see so many Hammers in the northeast US!

8. Rev's Irish Rose

Rev's Irish Rose New Member

Feb 13, 2004
    Somerville, MA.
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic

Here's ANOTHER in the Northeast!! Just added myself (Somerville, Massachusetts). Hammers all the way!!!!!:D.

9. McTide

McTide New Member

Jan 19, 2004
    Pine Level Alabama
    I am falling in love with this Club. It is hard nosed football and no whining, at least for the most part.

10. septic hammer

septic hammer New Member

May 9, 2006
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Any Hammer fans in Charlottesville, VA? I'm lifelong hammer and find myself at a friend's wedding this weekend and need to know where's the best place to watch the game.

C'Mon U Irons!!

11. Rev's Irish Rose

Rev's Irish Rose New Member

Feb 13, 2004
    Somerville, MA.
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I will be watching at the Phoenix Landing bar in Cambridge and will be probably the only Hammers fan there!!!! A lot of my friends are Liverpool fans so there will be a lot of grief for me from them!!

I was at the last Cup Final that West Ham played in in 1980.How I wish I could be there this Final but watching in the bar will have to do :D.

C'mon you Irons!!!!!!!!

12. Mr1723

Mr1723 New Member

May 13, 2006
  13. ATL_Iron

ATL_Iron New Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Atlanta
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Thought i would add myself, new member here, after headin over from KUMB good to see some other ammers in the south:)

14. McTide

McTide New Member

Jan 19, 2004
    Pine Level Alabama
    Here's one in central Alabama

15. Hammerette

Hammerette Member

Jun 21, 2006
    England
    Evening/afternoon. Got the link to this board from KUMB after the Spector signing too. I didn't realise West Ham had so many supporters around the world! I'm local to West Ham so not an exile, but I just wanted to say hello to fellow Hammers.

16. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Most of us were local once; I used to live on Green St. The rest just have good taste

17. norwaytips

norwaytips Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Oslo, Norway
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Welcome Hammerette. Good board this, though not as busy as KUMB and WHO. Not as many idiots either. Just Stomper and me. Many of us moved over here from the soccernett boards. Tony. :)

18. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Oi! Thats a bit...

OK fair enough!

19. law_boy

law_boy New Member

Jul 18, 2006
    Added myself, even if the only way I can follow the Hammers is Via Internet. Hopefully I will con my wife into a another trip this year.

20. Dazza

Dazza New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    I just found this site today, joined the map. Cheers lads (and ladies), nice to meet you all.

21. hammermolder

hammermolder New Member

Apr 3, 2006
    LA born chelmsford
    Hello Hammerette,theres a lot of west ham in the LA area,most of us came from around London,i called sunny Chelmsford home,until i moved to St Helier,then Los Angeles

22. MadAussieInUSA

MadAussieInUSA New Member

Jul 13, 2006
    Virginia USA
    guess I should add myself too. Currently stuck in Virginia USA whith no pub showing football in any measurable distance. not even a crappy mls team in sight.

spent 5 years in forest gate, manor park and other sundry east end places.

I'd still be a member but the sodden whufc website doenst understand non-english addresses/postcodes etc. so my memship has lapsed...

the best time I had at upton park was when australia whooped england :) heheh

23. Yossi Fan

Yossi Fan New Member

Aug 17, 2006
    I just found thid forum, and put myself on the map. I wish I'd found you earlier, I had to watch the Cup Final with a bunch of Liverpool fans:eek: I live in Orange County and am thrilled to find other fans out here, I used to live in Watford and had a Hammers season ticket for years, moved over here 14 years ago, thank heavens for Fox Soccer channel:)

24. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

Nov 24, 1999
    Tianjin, China
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hmmm, nobody listing in Colorado until now? There will most likely be another one from the area posted on the map soon.

25. mikeivan

mikeivan Member

Nov 1, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK, I put myself on the map but I admit that I am following West Ham because I am a Carlitos Tevez fan. I started watching him a couple years ago and think he is an amazing talent. I don't know how long it will take him to click with the Hammers but I can't wait till he does. Meanwhile, I am learning about the rest of the team, I get to watch them on Setanta or Fox. Things are going to get better, mark my words!