V The Man City (who bought a championship)

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by blainehammer, Nov 2, 2012.

1. LAIrons

LAIrons Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Northridge exWelling
    With a hellish month of fixtures to play this is a good point for any team to start with. If we can get into December with some points and our heads up i will be satisfied.

2. Stompa

Stompa Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Frederick MD USA
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    If we can hold this lot we can hold anyone. If we can beat this lot (which we did)we can beat anyone.
    Bring 'em on!:cool:

3. WestHamUtdFC

WestHamUtdFC Member

Aug 15, 2007
    St. Louis
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Good point, good defending and a few good chances in between. Carroll hasnt scored but still love his contribution compared to Cole (has he ever left the ground on his "jump"). Shame we didnt get that goal. Good start to a rough month ahead.

4. blainehammer

blainehammer Member

Oct 12, 2004
    White Rock, Canada
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    We played bloody well. Deserved to win. The only sodding thing the linesman has to do he screws it up. I hope he doesn't do anymore of our games. Fire the bugger.

5. LAIrons

LAIrons Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Northridge exWelling
    I would like to add Chelsea to the list of clubs that have bought success and whatever they and City do really means nothing to me. In the old days great teams still won a lot of respect from other clubs eg Liverpool, Leeds, Arsenal and the Chelsea side of 1970, remember Derby Co the year that they got promoted and won the league, 1975 a great year!!