USMNT V Canada & Argentina in Seattle

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by cjschlos, Jan 10, 2003.

1. cjschlos

cjschlos Member

Jan 21, 1999
    New York
    2/8 Argentina Game Live-9 am PST @ George & Dragon-I just confirmed they are showing the game live. Lets get a big group together, we can work on planning things for the Japan game as well as supporting the USA!

1/18 Canada-George & Dragon are checking with PPV to get an idea of costs, they are interested in showing the game but only if the price is right. I told him a group of us might be willing to help defray the cost...PM or EMail me this weekend if you are interested so I have an idea of numbers when I talk to the guys again on Monday.

2. GMan Eric

GMan Eric Member

Aug 28, 2000
    The Brougham End
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Will definitely be there for USA-Argentina. Let's also discuss supporters group stuff for the upcoming Sounders season.

3. DragonFly

DragonFly New Member

Dec 31, 1999
    I can probably round up about 5 for the canada game, if that helps the #s. And probably just as many for the Argie game. Could be as high as 10, but I'll bid 5.

-- Colin

4. Mark Coker

Mark Coker Member

Apr 18, 1999
    Seattle,WA, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    G&D's a few blocks away...I'll be there at any opportunity.

5. DragonFly

DragonFly New Member

Dec 31, 1999
    Confirmed: Live at George & Dragon @ 4:30pm Sat.

They think the cost will be $5 per head, but told me to call back Fri morning to confirm.

See you guys there.

-- Colin

6. cjschlos

cjschlos Member

Jan 21, 1999
    New York
    Awsome...hopefully a bunch of people will turn out on Saturday....thanks for confirming Colin.

7. Mark Coker

Mark Coker Member

Apr 18, 1999
    Seattle,WA, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mrs. C and I will be there. I'll be sporting the '02 WC shirt in white. Buy me a beer. Heck buy me two :)

8. cjschlos

cjschlos Member

Jan 21, 1999
    New York
    Wanted to remind everybody about this..Saturday 9am the US v Arge game will be shown live at G&D in Fremont. If you have questions about the venue feel free to PM me for directions

9. GMan Eric

GMan Eric Member

Aug 28, 2000
    The Brougham End
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are they charging cover for Argie? Or using a ticket system? Just want to make sure I got my ducks in a row and have the proper info up on SounderNation.

10. Mark Coker

Mark Coker Member

Apr 18, 1999
    Seattle,WA, USA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    According to their website, there's no cover charge. They're only required to do that with the Setanta broadcasts.

Gotta believe it'll be first come, first served in terms of getting in. Can't imagine it'll be that crowded.

11. venom015

venom015 New Member

Mar 30, 2001
    Seattle
    saturday morning beer and soccer sounds good to me. If there is sounders talk too, then I'm there.

12. cjschlos

cjschlos Member

Jan 21, 1999
    New York
    do we have confirmation that somebody from the sounders is going to be there?