Updated: Camp Nou Tickets/Travel miniguide

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by NattyBo, Aug 30, 2011.

1. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    otherwise me and my gf are going to be sitting separately;)

2. lanu

lanu Member

Mar 2, 2006
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I have a season ticket in Gol Sud, 1º graderia. My gate is 37, but once you're inside many sections are connected, so it's not always necessary to get in through the same gate to be together. I can't tell you about the whole stadium, but as far as 1ª Graderia is concerned, most of it is connected. Actually, I'd say all of it except for the tribuna part and the lower seats behind the goals. Except for the big games when it's really crowded, my friend and I always move from our seats at half time to be always behind the goal Barça is attacking.

To be more precise and helpful, just by looking at the Camp Nou map on Barça's website I'd say all these 1ª Graderia Bocas are connected and accesible once you're in one of them:
    -Bocas 115 to 151 (and probably 113, 114, 152 and 153), 27 to 40 (25 and 41 very probably too; it's odd but there's no 26!?).

For example, that means that you can go from 33 to 148.

So if you have trouble finding two or more seats together or close, try to get them anywhere in all these bocas, meet somewhere inside and look for two (or whatever the number) free seats together.

Hope this info will help.

3. El Guero Sin Fe

Sep 27, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I'm going to be In Barcelona for the Espanyol game in January. Any of you ever been to the new Espanyol stadium? I was also sad to see the ticket prices for the derby on the official site today. The cheapest seat is 90 Euros! Any chance these are going to get cheaper?

Thanks for any info!

To Condor 11: I went to match in the CN last year and the availability of tickets fluctuated wildly in the week before the match. Keep checking!

4. lanu

lanu Member

Mar 2, 2006
    Barcelona
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I can see the stadium from my bedroom but I've never been inside and never will unless I get a free ticket or I attend a non-Espanyol related event (a concert, a Euro or World Cup game, etc.). I'm not giving a euro to the pericos. No way!

I don't see why they're gonna get cheaper. Forget it. Well, maybe if the scalpers can't sell theirs?

5. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I need to buy tickets for the match against Bayer Leverkusen at Leverkusen, the tickets at the Bayer04.de website will be released tomorrow but only for the Bayer club members... I need tickets in the away fans' section.... How do I do that?

6. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Bloody hell, if you are not a Barca Socio, you can not buy tickets from FCBarelona in the away section... And if you are not a member of Bayer Leverkusen you can not buy tickets... What are the rest of us supposed to do?

7. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Last year I went to a Bayer Leverkusen game in the Europa League and I bought the ticket by phone. Just call their ticket office and check. I booked it by phone and then I picked the tickets up at the stadium.

There is also a nice hotel inside the stadium if you are planning to stay over the night.

Great stadium too, I really liked it. Not very big but it's a real soccer stadium. Here you can see yourself how the view is from the away section.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I wish!

Their website says that they'll only sell to members and will ask for the Membership number as well as the family name...

I don't need a hotel! Leveruksen is less than 60 km away from my house... Man, I am desperate to get tickets... They couldn't be closer to where I am staying, unless they were in Dortmund (40 km) or Schalke (20 km approximately 10 minutes by Tram).

9. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    OK, didn't know you're living in Germany ;)

Well I recommend you to call them, sometimes they don't put out all the info on the site.

I think it was a similar situation to the game that I went to.

Of course this game will get sold out directly so they have to make some kind "fair" distribution of the tickets.

10. Omideyi

Omideyi Member

Dec 13, 2004
    London
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    Can't remember if I've asked on here before or not...what are my chances of turning up in Barcelona in April and getting a clasico ticket?

11. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Depends on how much money you're willing to spend. Paying the ticket's actual value (on the club's website)very slim. As I've said before, last season after trying all weekend, I finally got a ticket through the website about an hour before kickoff.

But if you're willing to spend more, there are places where you can buy onlone. On the last liga clasico, I saw tickets on FC Barcelona supporters forums at 150-250 euros.

12. NattyBo

NattyBo Member+

Apr 30, 2004
    Nunya
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Should be visiting again around this time next year. Excited already!

13. csramsgate

csramsgate New Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Champions League tickets wanted

Any Barcelona fans left with tickets that they would like to sell or swap. i am after two tickets for myself and my son. I am willing to pay a good price or have euro 2012 tickets for swap. I have:
    Final in Kiev
    Semis in Warsaw and Donestk
    Quarters in Kiev and Donestk
    Poland v Checz
    Holland v Germany
    All England.
    contact cfcx7@yahoo.co.uk

14. kevinucho

kevinucho Member

Mar 3, 2005
    L.A., CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Looking to go in Aug/Sept. of this year.. Any help on getting tickets would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

15. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Read the thread from the start.

NattyBo repped this.
  16. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    very exicted to be going this weekend

os_mutante repped this.
  17. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  18. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    For people who go to this game or any game, there are no offical programs and only against Real Madrid are later champion league games do you get the yellow, blue and red pieces of papers to make a flag for the game

19. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I was wondering why there was no big pre-game business in the stands.

20. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The paper has the match details in it but only like date and who Barca are playing

No player info and just a picture of the Nou Camp

21. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's a very utilitarian stadium for the most part. No fuss, no muss. I dig that they have like 500 entrance gates so it's easy to get to your spot.

22. Diego Maradona

Diego Maradona Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    London, England
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If I go to Atletico Madrid vs Barca and sit in the AM side as I wouldn't get a ticket to the Barca stand, can I wear my Barca top without getting my face smashed in.

I wouldn't celebrate if we score or won, maybe get a small handclap but can I do that?

23. Viscaelbarca

Viscaelbarca Moderator
    Staff Member

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 31, 2007
    MELT01
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    My friends and I are planning to visit Barcelona in May/June. Tickets for Barca v Malaga seem to be very extinct. Question is, will there be more tickets free as time passes by?

jfcule repped this.
  24. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I just saw the ticket buying page for the game. Scarce and expensive, almost UCL prices. Maybe because it's the last match?

More tickets usually become available closer to the match, when seat owners that won't go to the match release their seats(seillent lliure).

25. ShoelessMan

ShoelessMan In vino veritas!

Jan 25, 2006
    Houston
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i'll be in barcelona for in a few weeks... what's the best way to buy tickets for the stadium tour?

i'm not sure which day i'll be able to go, so i'm curious about whether i can buy tickets onsite or not on the day i need to go. also, curious what times the tours are as i haven't been able to find them listed anywhere.

any help would be appreciated. thanks!