Univision's Mexican Relatores

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by El Mandrake, Jun 21, 2006.

1. sohka88

sohka88 New Member

Jun 21, 2005
    I have the game right here.... I can see that mexico had 9 back always... Mexico had maybe one or 2 instances in the second half. Injury or no injury mexico still bunkered down.

2. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru
    LMAO Apparently you werent watching the same game and al lthe agressivenes started by Mexico

3. sohka88

sohka88 New Member

Jun 21, 2005
    all this agresiveness.... lead to only 2 shots on goal the entire game....

but whatever....

4. smd9

smd9 Guest

Hey guys is anyone watching the Holland Portugal on univision? well if any of you are, every time the Portugese player sabrosa touches the ball the stupid ass mexican commentator says "sabrosaaaa" like in a sexual way, kind of like a rico suave type crap he's done it like seven times. what a dumbass.

5. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    according to the statistics Mexico had actually one more shot than Argentina..so yeah i guess you were watching some other game

6. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yes, it sounds ridiculous. He did the same when Portugal played Mexico. What a moron!

Anyway, great match to watch. Looks like it's coming to blows. Dirty Europeans :D

7. Juan Luis Guerra

Juan Luis Guerra Red Card

Jun 11, 2001
    New York City
    Let's stop crying, Mexico was lucky to tie Argentina en 90 minutos de juego. Es como un milagro. Debio de ser un juego facil para los argentinos. Lo que resta es dejar de quejarse, dejar de llorar y de ahora en adelante construir mejores selecciones. Verse al espejo y mirar los mega-errores que se cometieron en el mundial. Esto va para todos, en especial Mexico y EE.UU. Ahora, es tiempo de los argentinos. Ellos tienen la mision de sacar la mano para los latinos ya que Ecuador fue eliminado.

8. sohka88

sohka88 New Member

Jun 21, 2005
    I didn't say shots, I said shots on goal..... they only had 2

9. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    I loved that game: It was an old time good game from copa libertadores quarter finals!

what a problem for that ref to control that tactic game from scolari...Raul is the shittsss still.

10. sohka88

sohka88 New Member

Jun 21, 2005
    Chilavert was aweful yesterday...... kept crying about the ref when the ref was right.

11. ElDivino

ElDivino Member

Nov 11, 2004
    I was watching expedientes de futbol ysterday on "sorpresas del mundial" with the original commentary...i have to say utds. los Argentinos, not all of you..but the ones i heard on the show...were freaking great !!! Anyone kno where i can get theses shows on dvd ?