Universitario de Deportes - News (r)

Discussion in 'Peru' started by condor11, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    according to libero guevara is on his way out, its pathetic the dirigentes give 3rd rate foreigners more of a chance than their canteras(havnt they learned from the orejuela expirience?)

Le bajaron el pulgar. El volante crema Michael Guevara encabeza la lista de purgados para el Clausura. Los dirigentes lo acusan por su falta de temperamento y consideran que el jugador no suda la camiseta. Además de haber tenido un problema con el tesorero Reynaldo Moquillaza.
    http://www.libero.com.pe/2005/JULIO/pdf26/cremas.htm

2. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    Damn.

I'll always be a fan of his skill but it's true, the man has no balls. He makes Quinteros look like Roy Keane.

3. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Siempre me parecio a Solano cuando recien se iniciaba ... salvedad que jugando de volante por derecha como la hace hoy, en vez de lateral derecho.

Me extranha que Basualdo lo deje ir.

4. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román
    Bueno ... se nos fue el titulo el Domingo pasado, pero al menos vamos bastante adelante en el acumulado de puntos para la Libertadores 2006.

Hay que ganar en Huaral para estirar la ventaja sobre el 3ro. Ironicamente, los puntos que cedimos con Huaral en la 1ra rueda nos pasan factura al final.

5. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    :(

Copa Sudamericana :D

6. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    It's coming!!! :D

7. vipnerd

vipnerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2003
    La Mitad + Román

Y estamos 12 puntos arriba del 3ro para entrar a la Libertadores. Recuerda que el campeon del Apertura, Clausura y el que tenga el puntaje acumulado mas alto en los 2 torneos, entran a la Libertadores.

8. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    how dare you. at la "U" 's thread :eek:

9. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  10. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

esta es pa los de la u!! papa campeon jajaja!!

11. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    guerrero 33 want me to post another pic of you? ;)

Anyways, I was watching America news this morning and found out that la U have acquired Huaral defender Joel Herrera. I've heard his name around before but I didn't think he was good enough to make it to the la U. I didn't know we needed a defender... I thought our back four was set, unless its one of the laterales. Anyways, Joel is this real dark skin brotha straight out of chincha who aparantely is hincha de la U. He was kissing la U jersey on the tv... I don't know if this is just part of the "show" or he's a real hincha de la U, nevertheless I hope he does well with us.

12. locotl

locotl Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    florida
    and who is this kid Maldonado, "U" and the KKs want him he is a forward. Anybody knows where he was formed?(I know he played in Huaral last season)

13. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    He's from the U canteras, he played for America Cochahuayco a couple of years ago and was the leading scorer of the 2nd division.

He got promoted to the 1st team but didn't do anything there.

He's ok but I always liked Rengifo better. Guess we're settling for second-best as usual. Meanwhile, the negros land Rebosio :mad:

14. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    hes from cristal's canteras...when we had him he was a pretty avarge foward, somewhere along the way they must have switched his position

15. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    You shouldnt complain about getting Maldonado and us getting Rebosio, your team is already solid and dont need any big signings, us in the other hand needed someone, people were just leaving and no one was coming to fill in the voids.

16. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Copa Sudamericana starts tomorrow!

"U" vs. Alianza Atletico

*LIVE ON FOX SPORTS ESPANOL @ 9:00 PM ET*

17. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I know, I"m gonna watch that. Didnt AA beat them already? Are these the only Peruvian clubs in the tourney?

18. locotl

locotl Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    florida
  19. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    So this brings the Argie total to five??

Pereyra, Lemos, Tonelotto, Molina and Cornejo.

What an outrage. Only Lemos should stay.

Just a month ago everyone was fired up about the Sudamericana. Now after losing the Apertura and getting whooped in the first game of the Clausura I think we're going in with low expectations.

20. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    WTF!!! who is this Cornejo guy?? I'm not GAYina but I still think that's way too many foreigners for one team, and our nationals aren't getting a chance, whats gonna happen when they all leave? If it was up to Basualdo he'll have nothing but Argies in the starting lineup.

21. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru