Union 103 Meeting, Feb 7th, King on 5 at 8pm

Discussion in 'Columbus Supporters Clubs' started by Zak, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    Join us at King Avenue 5 for the US v Mexico game. This bar is located just east of Kenny and King Ave. Kick off is at 9pm, so I assume everyone will turn up between 8 and 8.30.

2. HardestWorkingFan

HardestWorkingFan Piss on the F*re

Oct 29, 2004
    Columbus, OH
  3. myshap

myshap Member

Jun 19, 2002
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Any chance Kessler could can get a little blurb about the viewing party into a Mitchell Dispatch story or just a little blurb in the notes section of the sports section in general around that time? Maybe get a couple players to attend if they ain't in Florida or something around that time. Something along the lines of Union 103, a new Crew supporters club seated at midfield, is sponsoring a US/Mexico viewing party Feb 7th at 8pm. All are welcome to attend.

If the point of these things are to have some fun and recruit. A little pub for the event could go a long way to getting people who don't frequent these boards to join in.

4. calderone01

calderone01 Member

Dec 21, 2005
    Pickerington, OH
    I'm officially in.:D

.....one other suggestion and particularly if you get something in the paper(paging Kessler, Mitchell, Hunter, whomever), but there does need to be something of an informal meeting prior to the Mexico/USA match. It was good to swap stories and ideas at Fado's but a short 10 minute talk about what's expected, plans, suggestions, etc. should be done this time around.

5. Zak

Zak Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Massive Club
    I just wanted to remind everyone about the upcoming meeting at King Avenue 5. It is very, very important that we have a good turn out as we are trying to establish a relationship with King Avenue 5 and would like to make a good impression based on turn out tomorrow. Even if you can only turn up for 30 minutes or so, we need as many bodies there as possible. If you have any questions please email me at streetcred101@gmail.com

6. Stupid_American

Stupid_American Member+

Jan 8, 2003
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be there (plus one), Zak.

7. HardestWorkingFan

Oct 29, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Is this an 18+ establishment? 21+?

8. HardestWorkingFan

Oct 29, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    In case anyone else is wondering, I just called them and they are all ages until 10:30. After that time they are 21+.