Uniforme Nuevo de la Seleccion Colombiana

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by JPAcolombia9, Apr 18, 2007.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    it is very fair that the fed gave it to Adidas they are the only big name that actually supports the league. Nike has never given a Colombian team sponsorship. Umbro left a while ago but did sponsor Pasto and Nacional.

I don't know why people hate on Lotto our last uniforms are super nice, way nicer than anything that Adidas has right now.

Adidas can pay our fed more money but what is that going to result in? Them stealing it or them finally using it to bring good friendlies TO COLOMBIA. I feel Colombia plays 5x more games in NYC than they do in Bogota or Barranquilla.

2. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Este man es mr. negativo, pense que todos queriamos una marca asi como adidas

3. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    This is true and i agree with you.

4. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    pero no hay una fuente como mas concreta q pueda confirmar esta noticia de adidas. .?

5. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Adidas!! Wooohooo!! Thank god we left ugly lotto!

6. corazonazul

corazonazul Member

Jun 29, 2007
    canada
    ahora a imaginarse como seria el nuevo uniforme... como seria ?

7. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    amarillo azul y rojo.

8. Eguis

Eguis Member

Sep 5, 2007
    Dallas
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  9. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Viendo esa alineacion parace un 4-2-3-1 tambien

con:
    ------Leonel-Barrabas---
    Rincon---Pibe----Fajardo
    ---------Estrada----------

10. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG]

Would like this just with our crest on it, hopefully in 2014 with the star one it

We need to get rid of the yellow uniform its ugly

[​IMG]

I like this with a Yellow or red colar, and red shorts and socks

11. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Lo unico que pido es que a Giovanni Moreno la camiseta no le quede corta como la de Lotto, que se ve ridiculo...

12. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I've said that first!!!!!

13. FLFootballFan

FLFootballFan Member

Apr 18, 2007
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    How is the yellow uniform ugly???? I bet if we've won the last 10-12 years you've said something else. I don't see Brazilians crying for something else than yellow......... Keep the yellow shirt.............I'm happy with the three colors, but if any change needs to be made, change the socks to blue or make the pants and socks yellow as well. That's as much as I would tolerate.

14. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Green rep for that!! :D Italy's uniform was my favorite of all times.

15. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Agree with you. We should keep the yellow-blue-red, flag color and so it should be. Don't change the socks, nor the pants, for sure not to all-yellow. We are not Romania :D
    I do have a problem with the white in the away uniform. Make it blue-red-yellow like in the USA 1994 or Copa 1995. Another option is red-blue-yellow, can be great too.

16. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: La tricolor vestirá con tres rayas

Colombia ha pasado por todas. Desde la maldita de Estados Unidos-94 con hologramas de balones, hasta una de Lotto, que parecía más de Ucrania que el tricolor nacional. Hoy, la camiseta de la Selección vuelve a soñar con acento alemán.

More...

17. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    jajajaj....que falta de oficio.

18. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Mañana las empizan a chimbiar en las calles de Barranquilla sin ni siquiera sacarlas (un clasico con las camisetas del junior)

19. JPAcolombia9

JPAcolombia9 Member

Oct 27, 2006
    having adidas as our sponsor makes all the difference in having a yellow-blue-red strip. i think it will work out perfectly as ecuador will most likely remain with whatever sponsor they have and well the venecos are maroon. so we will be the only team reppin the yellow strip with a legit brand. plus you gotta also think about the 3 stripes. theres so many ways to tweak the design for our new kits. im lookin forward to it

20. ogopogo

ogopogo Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Lake Okanagan
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    I'm sure that the Adidas kit will be an improvement over anything we've had since '94. Hopefully they'll tone down the colors a bit (yellow less bright, darker blue) , and/or get rid of the red socks, make them blue instead. As it is, the tricolor looks tacky and gawdy. That color combination is better suited to this profession...

[​IMG]

.... than that of a national team's football uniform. But since our federation is such a circus, perhaps is befitting that our players play their corresponding part by dressing like clowns. After all, that's what we've mostly been since that famous/notorious 5-0 back in '93.

21. corazonazul

corazonazul Member

Jun 29, 2007
    canada
    hahahaha buena, entre los mejores post que he leido aca

22. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    am i the only one here who wants to keep the red socks? I like it, it's beautiful and it's our flag. I also liked the 1998 world cup uniform, but since then it wasn't pretty. I think adidas will make us great uniform and if you really really don't wanna red socks, then yellow is better then blue.

23. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yellow shirt, blue pants & socks and red shoes?

does taht make you happy pibe? we looks like clowns the other way

24. ogopogo

ogopogo Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Lake Okanagan
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Just because those are the colors of the flag doesn't mean that we should wear all three and in the same order. It truly is a gaudy and clownish combination. There's no rule or even a historical reason to say we have to keep that ugly uniform. Plenty of countries, for different reasons, don't have uniforms that reflect the exact colors of the flag. Some just show one of the colors, others have the colors of the flag but not in the same shade, order or proportions. Some uniforms don't have anything to do with the flag or even have a historical reason for the colors at all. Some examples of countries that don't wear their flag as a uniform are Venezuela, Germany, Russia (they recently switched from their tricolor to a burgundy with gold pinstripe jersey that looks very nice), NL, Belgium, US, England, Spain (no blue in their flag), NZ, Australia, South Africa, Japan, Italy....

If it were up to me I'd go with something like this:

First uniform- All Navy blue with gold/yellow stripes and trim. With our red badge and maybe the middle adidas stripe red as well all three colors of the flag would be represented. Maybe we could wear red socks once in a while to make pibe10 happy

[​IMG]

Away uniform- Light Yellow jersey with blue trim, blue shorts with yellow trim and yellow or blue socks. Maybe some red highlights like the first uniform to represent all three colors.

The blue in this example could be lighter, but you get the idea.

[​IMG]

Alt. away uniform- Red and blue jersey with yellow trim, blue shorts and socks.

[​IMG]

I actually like this uniform a lot, but I think it may be more suitable for a club team than to a NT. Still, I think it looks good and it has all 3 colors of the flag.