UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifications | Play-offs | 13 November 2015: Republic of Ireland

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Bosnian Diamond, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    Januzaj has committed his international future to Belgium ... Adnan could already get into the squad for Brazil (have to wait & see though) ... in the EURO2016 Qs we have to go to Israel first and in October there's that double header: against Andorra (in Brussels) and a few days later we'll come visit you ... I'm guessing Adnan will at least get a bit of time on the pitch in these matches ... luckily we avoided the likes of England, Turkey, Albania, etc. which could have meant extra pressure ... would he receive extra attention in Bosnia too?

2. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He'll receive lots of attention from Kolasinac dont worry

3. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He would receive as much attention as the hair on Wayne Rooney's head.

Adi Sarajlija repped this.
  4. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You were gonna go with rahimic but no one knows him

Sudžuka repped this.
  5. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    He is probably not going to receive any negative attention from Bosnia at all. The fact that his first name (Adnan) is a pretty common name in Bosnia, I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes one of the more popular Belgium players among the Bosnian public. I know a few Bosnians that love Adnan Januzaj. Mostly because when they heard his name for the first time they though if he might be Bosnian. haha
    Not sure if you know, but some Bosnians also like Vincent Komany. Mostly because he plays together with Dzeko.

6. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
    Yeah also "articles" from different sources claimed that he is Bosnian because his mother has Bosnian connection or something like that and that he can play for BiH too - also helped the confusion and probably still a lot of Bosnians think he can play for BiH and that his mother is Bosnian. I'm not sure that is the truth.

Kompany is overrated like most of the players on Belgium's NT.

Januzaj is a talent for sure - he is a bit overrated at this point as well - nevertheless a very talented player.

7. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    LMAO Kompany is not overrated , great CB with mental screw ups 3-4 times a season

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  8. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Kompany is a rock. Sure he makes mistakes, what CB doesn't?

Put anyone next to him and it makes them look better. His natural physical specimen is worth his price tag alone. The guy can stretch like no other.

9. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Use this formation/team at Euro 2016 and we could reach the Quarters:

Begovic
    Omerbasic - Vranjes - Arslanagic - Kolasinac
    Modic - Besic
    Hajrovic - Pjanic - Prcic
    Dzeko
    Bang, bitchesss.

EDIT: Also, if you think we need to change too many nationalities, etc. we really don't. Omerbasic and Modic are already apart of our youth teams. Arslanagic has been in talks obviously. Prcic would have been getting it done were any other person coaching our team right now.

bosna10 repped this.
  10. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Prcic kinda lacks speed so not sure if he'd do well on the wing. Everything else looks great.

Bosnian Diamond repped this.
  11. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah I feel like LM may be a weakness in the future considering Lulic is almost when's the last time he has been the Lulic of Lazio?). Prcic is the best option although maybe Gojak could fit there?

At least we know Kolasinac will always be there to cover whoever is manning LM. :D

bosna10 repped this.
  12. Blondo

Blondo Member+

Sep 21, 2013
    How far advanced are these talks? Arslanagic is the captain of our U21 squad and AFAIK he'll play in the final EURO qualifier vs Cyprus (in September).

13. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Like pretty much a BiH player after the WC

108thLegendary repped this.
  14. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah Kolasinac was captain of German youth teams and look how he turned out... :p Pjanic didn't play for our youth teams, neither did meduinjanin, Misimovic, Bicakcic, Begovic, etc.

15. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Honestly I don't know why someone would put Modic in the line up for the Euro 2016 since he hasn't even played a professional game yet...

Same case with Omerbasic who has only played for Schalke's U19 team, not even their II but their U19... + has recently suffered from a 6 month knee injury. Who knows if he'll be the same again.

Why not instead for Modic we put Grahovac and for Omerbasic we put Visca, I know he's usually a winger but he has also played some games for his club as a RB so why not try it out sometime, maybe in a friendly before the Euro 2016 starts :)

PlavoSarajevo, Ramo124 and bosna10 repped this.
  16. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    True but there's plenty of time until Euro 2016 and a lot can happen. It's a similar situation like with Besic imo, where at 18 years old he looked like one of the older guys...Great positioning, compete level etc. If a guy looks ready you play him.

17. čarobnjak

čarobnjak Member+

Apr 22, 2014
    Finland
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Could be the case with Modic but I really don't think Omerbasic is one of those type of guys. Could be wrong though.

bosna10 repped this.
  18. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    --------------------------------------------Begovic(Fejzic/Avdukic/Husic)
    Mujdza(Vranjes/Vrsajevic) - Bicakcic(Zukanovic/Vranjes) - Sunjic(Arslanagic/Vranjes)- Kolasinac(Salih/Zukanovic/Bunoza)
    -------------------------Prcic(Medujanin/Grahovac/Modic)--------Besic(Zolotic/Zahirovic/Modic)
    --------------------Hajrovic(Kvrzic/Stanic/Stevanovic) - Pjanic(Prcic/Susic) - Lulic(Visca/Salihovic/Stanic)
    --------------------------------------------------------Dzeko(Ibisevic/Zec/Hodzic)

I think this will be the depth chart at the start of the Euro qualifiers if Misimovic and Spahic retire. I also included Husic and Modic because they are expected to get minutes at their respected clubs this season(Werder, AC Milan)

bosna10 repped this.
  19. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah pretty decent. Somehow i think over the next 2 years we'll have better players in certain positions. Prcic and Besic could really form a nice partnership(they both have good work ethic, win their battles, making nice passes etc). For Pjanic we'll need someone closer to his level. While Prcic isn't bad at that position i think we can do better(maybe Gojak will be ready?)...Lulic/Visca is good. Hajrovic is great but not much quality after that. Stevanovic could bounce back but we'll see. Kvrzic just isn't very good. Stanic i haven't seen much(except that 1 time)..On the back end there are some question marks on how Sunjic and Bico will do but again i don't think they're horrible and will be ok against most teams. Mujdza has a competent replacement in Vranjes but we dont' have anyone for Kola. Salihovic and Zukanovic are both crap at defending so that's an issue we'll have to address.

20. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Well, I'm speaking about potential. Who says they don't become pros and maybe play half our qualifiers? Grahovac played in our league but is it even really considered professional? lol I could play in our goal and do well. True, I forgot about Visca.

Maybe slide Visca to LM and then find out the 2nd DM spot later.

21. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
  22. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah we should. I only saw a few games and he impressed me with his powerful runs and the way he handles the ball..Reminds me a bit of Aguero in the way he moves on the pitch..We should call him up and see how he does. Only 22...

23. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Begovic
    Mujdza Bicakcic Spahic Kolasinac
    Grahovac Besic
    Hajrovic Pjanic Visca
    Dzeko
    Spahic last qualification...

24. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Really...? Bico...? When will people learn. He cares more about his hair than his country. Vranjes over him every single day.

25. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    sorry... dont know why i put him there... i just woke up maybe thats why. bico out vranjes in.

BosnianPapiChulo repped this.