UEFA CL Semi-finals draw | 11.04.2014 | 12:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"So... I won a Fifa 14' match on amateur!!1!"

anticule repped this.
  2. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    That's my point. If he doesn't bring you CL title in his time at Bayern, no one will call that a success story.

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nobody cares though.

4. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah, we are going to give him some time though. Not expecting him to do it in his first year is all I'm saying. It's just way too hard regardless of the quality of our team to expect someone to win. Luck, small details, injuries play a big role to put that pressure on someone regardless of team quality. Madrid scores an early goal, then Alaba slips 5 minutes later and you score another one at home. Then you have the crowd with you and the game finishes 4-1 and you on to the final. Or Pepe scores a dumb own goal and we score another at Madrid etc etc.., too many silly variables at times make it far too unpredictable to expect someone in a single season to achieve so much.

LOL at the guy above your post, his reading comprehension must be at elementary school level. Poor guy got too excited at that sentence. :D

Chinky24 and Hendrix22 repped this.
  5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Guardiola has a short term contract and is a short term coach. I don't think there are many demands, but the domestic trophies are expected by any and every Bayern coach since forever.

RMSocrates repped this.
  6. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He has a 3 year contract with us I believe.

7. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's not particularly long. As a reminder, Mourinho had signed a very long term contract in Madrid, and signed for four years in London now. I don't think Guardiola is looking to stay for long anywhere. Same with Barcelona, stayed for a while, then he moved on. I could see him leaving after his contract and going to a Premier League, or even a Serie A club next, a lot like Mou.

8. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I got mixed feelings with Pep staying or leaving.....reasons why?

Bundes is a weak league and Pep may want a challenge....

-but-

At the same time Pep is a bitch, as mentioned by Ibra, and he cherry picks good clubs. I don't know if he would go Mourinho's route. Don't know if he likes challenges.

Basically flip a coin.

9. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    pep is an ok coach

my grandmother could lead bayern to a double if we bought out the league

nothing too exciting.

YOUNGSTARS87, Deep Pal and Hendrix22 repped this.
  10. Crisstti

Crisstti Member+

May 29, 2010
    Chile
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well, by the time he agreed to be Bayern's coach Bayern hadn't won anything yet last year.

11. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    The reason Pep went to Bayern wasn't to win easily. It was to run from Mourinho. If he went to a league with any semblance of competition or more than one big team who can afford Mourinho's wages, the risk that Mourinho followed him there and started trolling him again was too much for the poor guy to bear. I respect his decision to run away.

12. ardee

ardee Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Yeah, by the time he made those comments about Mourinho being "the ********ing boss in the media room" you could tell he was sick of playing against him. It really took Mourinho just a period of six months to figure Barca out. After the 5-0, they drew them 1-1 in Liga and then beat them in the CDR final. Next year Madrid took the league, beat them at the Camp Nou. Guardiola really doesn't want to compete with someone who outcoaches him so much.

I think Klopp can get to that point. He's just as insane as Mou is and you can see he's already wising up to the tiki-taka tricks.

Hendrix22 repped this.
  13. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Do you guys (and all BM fans - not just the people on forums) believe that this is truly a 50/50 tie?

I have a worrying suspicion that one of our players will do something rash or stupid and concede a penalty or get sent off somewhere along the stage.

14. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think we see ourselves as slight favorites. Of the 3 teams we could have played against, Madrid is the only one that won't sit deep and defend. Considering how much trouble a shite Manchester United team and their coach gave us, we obviously didn't want to get paired up against two teams that would play like United, but have better players led in both occasions by a much better coach.

15. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't know, all I know is I'm ********ing happy this draw happened, because the rivalry needed another chapter again

16. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    That is the biggest fear I have as well . Pepe, Ramos, Xabi does not instill too much confidence in me when it comes to picking up cards or making fatal challenges /passes that could lead to a penalty/goal .

17. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Apparently your ability to express your thoughts in written form is elementary level as well.

In the same paragraph you say "The point is that a semi-final run after winning the CL on top of winning the BL is good" then "not that winning the Bundesliga would be considered enough" you counter it again with "I can't expect him to win the CL on his first season to be considered a success."

SMH, Is it "Oochie Wally Wally" or is it "One Mic"? Is it "Black Girl Lost" or "Shorty Owe You For Ice"?

nicafornica repped this.
  18. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Read between the lines. Clearly success or failure hinges on winning the DFB-Pokal.

"The point is that a semi-final run after winning the CL on top of winning the BL is good"

Works with DFB-Pokal and League.

"not that winning the Bundesliga would be considered enough"

There ya go, win the DFB-Pokal and League.

"I can't expect him to win the CL on his first season to be considered a success."

And again, works.

So there it is, clearly the most important remaining games are in the DFB-Pokal. I would actually expect Pep to rest players in the Champions League to prepare.

nicafornica and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  19. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    :D:D:D:D:D

"DFB-Pokal...... el nuevo Copa del Mundo!"

MadridFan22304 repped this.
  20. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hold on, did you just randomly pick and choose parts of my paragraph and take them completely out of context to further prove that you can't understand the English language above elementary level? Why do you want to prove to everyone you're not all that bright? :( I've already stated losing to Moyes would not have went well with most Bayern fans and it's clearly not a case of just winning the Bundesliga and that's all it takes for Bayern fans to be happy. Reaching the semi-finals in the Champions League and winning the BL title while breaking a few records is I would imagine to many would be a good achievement. There is a difference there. Would you like me to repeat that exact statement a few more times before it finally sinks in for you? :D
    Do you really need to be reminded of last season comparing the two club's trophy cases? At this point, I feel like you like making fun of yourself...

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Man, now we have both the Bayern fans and the Catalans running to defend Guardiola's honour like Beliebers. Pep likes it easy. Ask the guys at Brescia. As if the Barca fans were not enough.

This thread sucks.

Dantes, RMSocrates, YOUNGSTARS87 and 2 others repped this.
  22. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Breh, just stop. The only one proving they're not bright is the person stupid enough to contradict himself in the span of four sentence of a short paragraph.

BTW, you just took it to a whole new level of stupid when you confused "randomly picking" with me literally sequentially pointing out each idea as they flipped and flopped like a McDonalds working working the fries.

You aren't good at this.

1) That went over your head.
    2) Never ever attempt to bring "trophy cases" into discussion with Real Madrid. You're a small time and will never reach us.

23. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Boy ohh boy, you're a special kind of stupid.

24. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  25. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    please get off your mighty middle school English horse, you also cannot write properly.

"Moyes would not have went well with most"

I mean fo course it would not HAVE GONE well with most, and honestly do not give a shit about what Pip does. He is not special, he is just bald.

come on, that is not even an elementary mistake. Do not bring up elementary English again, you struggle with it too.

9Qui, YOUNGSTARS87, Zidane05 and 2 others repped this.