UEFA CL Semi-finals draw | 11.04.2014 | 12:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    miss you too brahh..

trying to fack these russian girls here, but language is too hard. I tried being bold and drew on a piece of paper: bed...girl on top of me (to be nice to the girl...).

I only show it to the ones I caught looking my way, either cause they know I am a tourist or they godamn like me. These russkis girls are godamn beautiful, but the paper is not doing it. I need to learn russian damn it, but too soon. I leave on wednesday and it is sunday here already.

I am facing the struggle of humanity here: Too many girls, so little time.

I need to write a book about my travels as an american overseas.

anticule, madridismo, Laaura and 9 others repped this.
  2. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'd read it. Also, i assume yelling F U Ukraine would take you a long way with them Russian girls.

These kind of OT are much better then the religious ones .

3. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I knew this thread would suck.

anticule, MadridFan22304 and surgeon repped this.
  4. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Look, Pep is a gigantic twat. I know that. I'm also a believer in the theory that he chickened out and chose the easiest possible route by going to Bayern. But his tactical ability can't be questioned, and Carlo for all his positives, is NOT better than him in this department, in fact the gap is quite big. Yes, I know he would have proven himself really if he went to a weaker club where he could build, but he is still probably the best coach out there. He wasn't riding along for Barca's success, he designed the way they play and made a revolution with it. I despise tiki taka as the most boring tactics out there, but he managed to control and dominate with it, and it made them win titles. Ancelotti can't afford to do what he always does, which is underestimate his direct opponent. Guardiola is a better Klopp with a much better side as well.

5. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    We also conceded 4 against Barca, who has been a shade of their past. We can argue though we conceded 2 penalties, but that is what exactly worries me a lot-too many rash/reckless/clumsy challenges inside the box , and we should not forget we are playing Pep's side who historically has a great record of pouncing on these kind of stuff to get a penalty/player sent off- there is Ribery, Robben who are masters in diving and play acting.

I have faith on this team to score 2-3 rather than be confident about it maintaining a clean sheet tbvh .

nicafornica repped this.
  6. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Welcome back :D Did you appeal for the red card ?

7. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    There's a lot of truth to this, but was Bayern the only team that had these kinds of players? Hell, he could have went to Man City or PSG and they would have spent all the money in the world to get you the players you want. I just don't understand as a coach how you can motivate yourself by knowing the best you can accomplish is equaling what your predecessor did.

8. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Game against Barca was too controversial too take into account.

9. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    Pep seems to have a thing for pedigree .

10. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    His season will be marked as success only if they win CL. All other scenarios are failures for that team.
    Our season will be considered good if we win CL or la liga. Ancelotti and other managers of top teams in la liga and EPL at least have two competitions to compete in. With Guardiola, all eggs are in one basket.

In what way is he a better Klopp..? I'm asking because they don't share the same football philosophy. Do you mean their managerial abilities overall..?

11. iseah100

iseah100 Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Draw at Spain, 1-0 win at the Bridge. No one beats Chelsea at home in these games. I'm not underestimating Atletico? They're good, I've seen them plenty too. I just think Chelsea have more depth, and a better manager. 3 goals? In 1 game? Chelsea did that once in the league. And vs PSG a.couple of blunders. The boys will step it up. I'm confident. They have Courtois, we have Cech.

12. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  13. Roland25

Roland25 Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Germany / Aachen
    Actually it is 63' , FC Bayern 0 - 3 Dortmund !

14. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No it won't. Thats the Madrid mentality right there. If he doesn't win the triplete, he failed. Wrong, they got him for a long term project and domination.

I said several times, as a tactician.

Serengeti_Boy repped this.
  15. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Just heard that Neuer is facing an injury which makes him a doubt against Real Madrid in the semi finals. Good news for us.

16. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    according to reports just small injury. he should be ok.

17. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He would have continued otherwise but went out as a precaution. He'll play Wednesday again.

18. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Alright, thank you guys.

19. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Exactly the draw I didn't want

But this will be a fun one. Hopefully Ribery/Robben and Mandzukic forget their finishing boots for these two games

Casillas is going to have to have the games of his life to advance, which I definitely think is possible.

20. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Look who is in third place?

Ahh crap wrong thread....

anticule, Chinky24, Crimson and 4 others repped this.
  21. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I would disagree with this. Winning the BL title while breaking some records and reaching the semi-final is already a success. I would say this applies to most Bayern fans as well. There's a reason no club has won the CL twice in a row, we can't expect him to break that cycle. If he does, obviously that's great but not necessary. I'm happy with what we achieved so far and I would say semi-final is fine, but now we are paired up with you guys, and I want that win. :D

22. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That is fabulous news. Prayers have been answered.

CR7PT repped this.
  23. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    I understand your point, but at the end of the day, is winning BL is really a success this season when Dortmund is taken out of the equation due to all their injuries? Who did Pep compete against? No one. I think that's the main reason for the record braking season. We put 5 past Schalke in CL, while PSG and United put 4 past Leverkusen.
    Those teams were nr. 3 and nr. 4 last season and they look so average when playing with the big boys.
    I can't commend Pep for his good work in BL. I just don't see it. All I see is him fiddling from day one of the season, and he's doing it because he can. If he was competing in EPL or La liga, my ass would he fiddle.

24. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The point is that a semi-final run after winning the CL on top of winning the BL is good, not that winning the Bundesliga would be considered enough for this Bayern team. If Pep had failed against that shite United team led Moyes (lol), then it would be a different story. I can't expect him to win the CL on his first season to be considered a success. I would however hope that he can win it once in the 3 years that he stays in Munich.

Schalke were coached by Keller who I consider the worst coach in the Bundesliga and Loserkusen are.. Loserkusen. These are the same losers that were fighting for Messi's shirt after getting obliterated at home. They are the definition of a loser mentality and it shows plenty of times in Europe.

25. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Funny that you missed the posts right below it. :D