TV shows about cars

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by topcow, Jan 25, 2006.

1. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    Let's get few things out of the way. Currently. Top gear is the best show out there. And, yes, they are making an American version and please, don't judge that show until you seen it.
    Now.
    Pimp my ride is ok. I'll watch it when it's on, but that show isn't really about cars.
    Then, you have the shows on Spike TV on the weekends, which are more ads for American motor companies then anything else. However, I do enjoy watching Trucks, although I hate trucks.
    And last, I hate shows about bikers building bikes.

The end.

2. Achtung

Achtung Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I love "Top Gear", and yes I will give the American version a chance. Other than that the occasional viewing of MotorWeek, though its not very good anymore. There was a German show that used to be on PBS here, "Auto Motor and Sport". Unfortunately I haven't seen it in a while.

3. #00 Grand Am

#00 Grand Am New Member

Feb 4, 2006
    You guys ever watch Fastlane? It's not really about cars, per se, but it's loaded with some cool ones in every other scene.

4. 96Squig

96Squig Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Hanover
    Club:
    Hannover 96
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I like Pimp my ride, imo the only show you can watch on MTV (but the cars are a bit weird).

5. Mr Hanki's Throne

Mr Hanki's Throne New Member

Mar 13, 2001
    Wellington, Colo
    There are always reruns of Knight Rider with David Hasselhoff.

6. Mr Hanki's Throne

Mr Hanki's Throne New Member

Mar 13, 2001
    Wellington, Colo
    I forget what that car was from Hardcastle and McCormick. Any ideas? It seemed like it was a skin of a Triumph on top of a Beatle chassis.