Tuesday 2/12/13 - Drinking Practice

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising FC' started by Killersheep, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Killersheep

Killersheep Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    While the fate of our beloved home bar 16th St. is in limbo, we are going to be meeting up at Angel's Trumpet Ale House in downtown Phoenix.
    Map: http://bit.ly/TUfHIe

We'll be meeting up from 6 until whenever. Feel free to meet up, get to know us, be part of the soccer community in the valley.

markmcf8 repped this.
  2. markmcf8

markmcf8 Member+

Oct 18, 1999
    Vancouver, WA, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Awesome thread title! :D

3. Killersheep

Killersheep Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Feel free to fly down and join us it's really close to the airport.

4. markmcf8

markmcf8 Member+

Oct 18, 1999
    Vancouver, WA, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd love too, but my travel plans for this year include Hawai'i, Montreal, Seattle, and then I'm hosting a bunch of friends from out of town in July. Sorry.

- Mark

5. Killersheep

Killersheep Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm doing Seattle, Orlando and NYC myself.

markmcf8 repped this.
  6. markmcf8

markmcf8 Member+

Oct 18, 1999
    Vancouver, WA, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Killersheep, sounds like a good plan. I assume you mean to see matches in each of those cities? Are you in Seattle? or nearby?

I'll be attending some of the Portland Pre-Season tourney games, and I'll make a run up to Seattle for the Quakes game, and catch the Quakes in Portland. I think I'm going to go to some Portland Thorns games. The Timbers don't need me in the stadium, their matches are all sold out. But the women's team could probably use an extra butt or two in the stands. So I'll go to a couple of their games. Besides, Cindy Parlow is the head coach and she was always one of my favorite Women's Nats. And we've got Alex Morgan, always a good excuse to go see a game. And in the fall, I'm going to try to take in some Clark College games. It's my local community college. They have a great soccer program on both the men's and women's sides.

I'm going to have to plan some trips to see soccer elsewhere in the country too. I ought to go to some Sacramento matches next year. We'll see.

- Mark

7. Killersheep

Killersheep Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm out in Seattle and Orlando for business, The weekend I'm in Seattle they're playing Vancouver so I hope to catch that, I'll be in Orlando when the season is over. I heard the Thorns have sold some ridiculous amount of tickets as well.