Trusox Thread - All info, questions, reviews here.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Nov 19, 2013.

1. pancreas

pancreas Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Buy them from http://www.trusox.ie/
    I have not ordered anything from it but it looks legit

serginhobertholi repped this.
  2. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    i ordered mine today from graves sports should be with me by friday. thanks for help guys.

3. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Let us know what you think of them - I liked mine, but I don't miss them when I'm not wearing them.

appleCORR

4. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    will do. im sure there will suit my needs as i feel my new leather boots will stretch in turn coursing slippage in the boot.

5. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    so got my trusox in december but i had a op bla bla bla. im good now and put them on with my asics x-fly. Interesting feeling with the grip pods in the sock. ill be using them next week so will report back

6. tilburysoccer

tilburysoccer Member

Sep 16, 2009
    KCMO
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    My morelias have stretched a bit more than I'd wished and I have felt my foot slip/shift within the boot when changing direction. I use swiftwick under my trusox and have eliminated the issue. A good product I think. I only wish they tailored them for left and right foot.

7. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    so you still got slippage with tusox in your morelia? wow. what is swiftwick? iim just taking pics of some morelia si 27.5cm to put up for sale here ill post in mizuno to inform people.

8. tilburysoccer

tilburysoccer Member

Sep 16, 2009
    KCMO
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I apologize for my confusing wording. When wearing the Trusox I have NO slipping around in my boots.

Swiftwick is a sock brand that I use when road running. They are great compression and wicking socks, I highly recommend.

9. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC

oh ok. ill be using my trusox next week. i had to withdraw from a match yesterday as it just to soon for me to play a match. I actually nearly bought another pair of morelia tm in japan lool

10. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I can take them or leave them to be honest - i do feel a slight difference grip wise when I wear them, but not enough to make me want to use them all of the time.

appleCORR

11. BarcaFan86

BarcaFan86 Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    Where can I get these in Canada??? soccer.com doesn't sell them anymore and prodirectsoccer charges close to $30 in shipping!!!

12. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Can't you get a pair from the Trusox website?

appleCORR

13. BarcaFan86

BarcaFan86 Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    There appears to be several sites, I'm not sure what the official site is and I don't want to end up buying fake ones.

trusox.com only carries three types so I doubt that's the official site.

14. JayMike-DK

JayMike-DK Member

Mar 21, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It actually is the official site, it's just not that well stocked, surprisingly enough. I would've loved to be able to say that we can do shipping for less than 30 dollars at Unisportstore.com, but even though we can it's still 27 USD. Sorry.

15. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    In my opinion the socks aren't worth the money that they are asking for in the first place, let alone slapping on a load of shipping on top of it. It's upto you but I think you'd end up a little disappointed once you'd worn the socks a few times and realised you'd been had a little.

appleCORR

16. keytoarson

keytoarson Member

Jan 22, 2009
    MN
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I disagree with apple on this one. They're totally worthy the $40 IMO. I've wanted to get them for a while now and I was randomly browsing through a local (non-soccer town) soccer shop and they had them so I snatched them. They are very comfortable and I have no slippage at all. It even helps with people stepping on your feet since they're so thick, and we all know how thin all the boots are nowadays.

They've lasted me the entire indoor (three sessions, two games a week) with no visible wear on them. I'm guessing these will last me at least 2-3 years before I have to get a new pair. I do feel bad cutting brand new socks though. =)

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I just found that the rubber elements lost their grip a little. Like I said I can't really complain about the price as mine were free - I'm not doubting that they do a job, but I just think they are a little bit expensive for what they are.

Did you pay full retail price for yours? and did you get the long or short pair?

appleCORR

18. Decency

Decency Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Club:
    Hibernian FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    The price is extortionate and it's useless in games unless you want to go cutting your teams socks up or buying one of those sock tape kids for like £20.

19. keytoarson

keytoarson Member

Jan 22, 2009
    MN
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I didn't have to pay for mine either but I would have bought them anyway.

@Decency ... well that's kind of the point. You have to cut the socks, otherwise it defeats the purpose. As apple mentioned earlier, the socks come with cutting instructions!

20. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I liked the cutting instructions - lol How to Ronaldo up your socks!

appleCORR

21. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    People have played football in socks without rubber dots for years before trusox, they will continue to wear football socks without rubber dots on after trusox.

22. BarcaFan86

BarcaFan86 Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    they are back on soccer.com now if anyone north americans were wondering. its funny because they kept telling me they will mo longer carry them...their customer service is terrible nowadays

23. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    maybe they aren't selling as well as people hoped so don't really get that much of a supply anymore. I might wear mine tomorrow and see if it makes me change my opinion.

appleCORR

24. BarcaFan86

BarcaFan86 Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ghana
    from what i heard they had a lot on backorder which they subsequently cancelled...

perhaps they had a conflict with their supplier...

25. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wow - they would have lost some serious ££ if that's the truth!

appleCORR