Travel/Tickets: USA-Turkey. Red Bull Arena NJ - 6/1/14

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by FoxBoro 143, Mar 6, 2014.

1. AirMe

AirMe Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I haven't tried printing them out, I am in no rush.

There should be no issue from ordering from your phone. I was out on a job when the USA v Mexico tickets went on sale and I bought via my phone and was fine.

2. twostep08

twostep08 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I just ordered the $60 tier and got the high corner section (one of the worst possible spots in that tier).. I ordered a few mins after the 10am start time so i assume that means its close to sold out? Did anyone have better luck with seat location today?

3. Martin NYC

Martin NYC Member

Dec 25, 2013
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Was today's pre-sale for all supporters or just paid (star and higher)? I didn't get an access code as a "stripe/free" supporter so am holding out for the Visa pre-sale next week.

4. miggly

miggly Member

Jan 25, 2000
    NYC
    There's not a bad seat in the house, really.

Interestingly enough, I bought 6 seats yesterday as a RB season ticket holder and found much better seats today with the US supporters code. Same section, 14 rows closer in Upper Bowl. Must be more tix allocated to US Soccer than Red Bulls.

5. twostep08

twostep08 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    All. You may have needed to relogin

6. twostep08

twostep08 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Ugh I'm not familiar with rba. There was a section to specifiy upper bowl or whatever but I didn't know what was best so I left it blank (thinking I'd get best available). You have any opinion of section 222? Lol

7. Martin NYC

Martin NYC Member

Dec 25, 2013
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I had several times throughout the day but it never showed up. Guess I missed out. Thanks for letting me know!

8. twostep08

twostep08 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    well i think it said that it was open until tomorrow at 10am. Couldn't hurt to try again. I can't remember for sure, but when you clicked on the game, it has an option to "buy tickets" and above that somewhere is your "code" which you copy and paste onto the red bull page

Martin NYC repped this.
  9. Martin NYC

Martin NYC Member

Dec 25, 2013
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yeah, the code never showed up and I've logged in and out throughout the day. I've emailed their support so hopefully they fix it for me before 10am tomorrow. Thanks for the info!

10. miggly

miggly Member

Jan 25, 2000
    NYC
    It's in the corner, towards the back, but only about 20 rows total in upper decks, so you'll still feel close to field. Here's the section next to it, a little lower down in Upper Bowl.
    http://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/27789/Red+Bull+Arena/section-223/row-4/seat-3/

11. AirMe

AirMe Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was just for paid supporters I believe.

When I booked I got section 128, Row 8. I got them about 5-6 hours after the presale started. For US v Mexico in Columbus, I purchased right at 10am and I was sitting front row. That was amazing.

12. Plasnick

Plasnick Member

Aug 13, 2002
    New York, NY
    Friday's presale was for all subscribers . . . I'm unpaid and got seats in the fifth row of an upper endline section. Very pleased--I didn't get in there until about two hours after the presale had begun and was surprised that anything was still available. Maybe provides some hope for the remaining sale opportunities too.

13. twostep08

twostep08 Member

May 14, 2011
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nifty tool, and looks like a great view thanks! I'm only concerned that it seems on par with the cheapest seatings? (I got the $60 tickets so I figured thered be some form of upgrade)

14. CBlake

CBlake Member

May 20, 2007
    North of somewhere
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have stood at the top of RBA and it is still a great view.

15. miggly

miggly Member

Jan 25, 2000
    NYC
    I agree the corners, up high should have been the "cheap" seats, more so than behind the goal. Who knows how they decide to price things. Dart board?

16. CBlake

CBlake Member

May 20, 2007
    North of somewhere
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One end is going to be US Supporters, ESC etc, I bought mine through AO as that is where the party's at.

17. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
  18. FLRef

FLRef Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Florida
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  19. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    looking like the lower bowl is sold out except for the club seats and first row seats.

20. phillyfan593

phillyfan593 Member

Jul 20, 2011
    does anyone have 3 extras?? message me

21. phillyfan593

phillyfan593 Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Hey everyone!!! I need 2 possibly 3 tickets for this game? Does anyone have any extras? Please email me at schwartzjimmy@ymail.com

22. AirMe

AirMe Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Buffalo, NY
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do they allow tailgating in the parking lot?

23. onefineesq

onefineesq Member+

Sep 16, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I too need 2 tickets for this game. I have been completely swamped with work since returning from an overseas vacation a couple of weekends ago. I am just now getting back into the swing of things and have completely missed all the deadlines (including the 10pm eastern deadline for the lottery tonight). Please PM me or hit me at onefineesq@yahoo.com.

24. Sebring98

Sebring98 Member

Jun 20, 2002
    Lansdale, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I ordered using the RBNY presale code last week. Anyone know when the tickets will be emailed for us that chose that option? I called them and they didn't know.

25. CBlake

CBlake Member

May 20, 2007
    North of somewhere
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am sure once they have all the tickets sorted out they will be emailed out. Also for everyone the email from AO just sent out, tickets through them will be mailed this week.