Transfers Thread

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I was reading on Blue Moons forums about the Manchester City FFP situation and someone dug up a bunch of articles that I skimmed through. I wasn't too 100% certain but I think the owner has some sort of affiliation with the Sheikh owners at City.

Nermin Kolašinac repped this.
  2. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ow hell naw
    would be terrible for german football, we are different but would not be surprised if ugly ass 1860 broke the unwritten german football law

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  3. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I am very familiar with the 50+1 rule. That's why I love the Bundesliga. I don't think Hoffenheim is the only club tho. Wolfsburg is VW owned and Leverkusen is Bayer owned as well. I think those are the only 3 clubs tho. :/

4. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Isn't Stuttgart owned by Porsche/Mercedez?

5. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    They can't get a new owner tho. You can only get 49% of the club shares and you'll never be the "owner" no matter what. The 50+1 rule ensures that the club will always be fan owned.

6. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    jep but just mentioned hoffenheim since the club was amateur level few years back and not a compeitive football club in the best german league

7. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
  8. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I wish more places had the atmosphere German league fans have on game day :(

9. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    you cant buy atmosphere
    lol

10. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Good info. What's the centre back situation at Hoffenheim. Is Bicakcic going to be handed the starting position or will he have to compete for it?

11. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Alidin-Dino Hajdarović has left Velez and says he's going abroad. Claims he has offers from Slovenia, Belgium and other countries.

12. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Markus Gisdol, their coach really wants to build up the play from the backline and Bicakcic is actually pretty good at building up the play from his spot. Süle has really proved himself this season who easily could end up be the next 'big thing', very talented centre back. I would say that pretty much any centre back could improve this team since their backline is their lacky point and Vestergaard who also has played as the deep midfielder next to Rudy is not talented enough to start for a club like Hoffenheim who has international ambitions. 24 years old and a move to Hoffenheim is not bad and especially if the club can keep their main players and perhaps sign up one or two quality players. I would say their depth in the squad is another weakness but I doubt he will end up being a rotational player.

Sudžuka repped this.
  13. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Leverkusen and Wolfsburg have been granted exceptions by the German FA since they/their workers have founded the clubs dating back to their inceptions. Leverkusen, however, has since dropped Bayer Pharmaceuticals and has become a self sustaining club like other BL clubs but kept the name as it's due to tradition and marketing.

Mustafa Filipovic repped this.
  14. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    But it will be interesting to see what happens to Red Bull Leipzig as they've just been granted a competition licence to play in the 2nd. BL despite being only 4 years old and run by Red Bull obviously. It will be interesting to see what happens if they make it to the BL

15. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    https://www.facebook.com/WirSindGegenRbLeipzig

16. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Too many teams with the Red Bull name. I hate when teams change their names to some company name. Especially if it's some really stupid company or product they make. The club becomes less respectable in my eyes.

"And now... our Pizza Hut half-time show report and highlights from the following games:"

Pizza Hut Madrid vs McDonalds Muchen
    Snapple Barcelona
    vs Milka Dortmund
    Pepsi Roma
    vs Nestle Liverpool
    Manchester Coka Coka
    vs Manchester Upper Sweet's Sugar & Industries Ltd.

17. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    lol at milka dortmund and snapple barcelona

ABiH12 and Mustafa Filipovic repped this.
  18. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Sports like American Football and Basketball here in the U.S. are getting pretty ridiculous with this crap. Everything is a Pizza Hut and Carl's Jr. half time show. I can't stand it! (Carl's Jr. is a fast food burger chain like McDodonalds)

19. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    disgusting:thumbsdown:

Mustafa Filipovic repped this.
  20. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Your English has gotten a lot better man! Keep it up!

21. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    It wasnt even that bad before but now its very good. It can almost pass off as a normal english speaker which is pretty damn impressive considering he lives in a country where he doesnt necessarily have to speak english everyday

22. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    But the grammar has gotten a lot better and his vocabulary has clearly been expanded. Quite impressive indeed.

23. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I dont really care much for grammar unless Im forced to in a paper or something. In a forum like this it doesnt really bother me. But yeah vocab and phrasing is really good. Pretty good accomplishment IMO

24. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Do you think he has a chance of improving and growing more? He seems to be highly rated in Eintracht. He is one of their top performers based on whoscored.com analysis. He's been decent for BiH IMO, he was good in the Slovakia games. He is still young but he'd definitely miles better then Toni Sunjic, and marginally better then Zukanovic

Hoffenheim is such a fun club to watch. Pretty much the stereotypical Bundesliga team. Score tons, concede tons. I hope Ervin can shore up that defense and rock that shit next year. But the club is looked down upon then because of the owner's wealth? Does the 50+1 rule not apply?

ABiH12 repped this.
  25. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    wow thanks :oops:
    maybe a bit yeah, also my english teacher just gave me a better grade than last time so yeah :D