Transfers Thread

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    bosna10 repped this.
  2. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    For hof?

Man we have quality and I love it

bosna10 repped this.
  3. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Like I said earlier, if Firminho and Volland stay on then Hoff will finish in top 6, I'm sure of it.

4. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    No... it's the Turkish league who is at fault here. It's the worst league when it comes to violating labor laws and UEFA regulations. The vast majority of labor complaints to UEFA and FIFA are from players playing in the Turkish league. The global Players Union advises players not to sign contracts with clubs in Turkey. I have been following these stories for a years now. Too many clubs and high ranking figures at the Turkish league follow dirty and unprofessional practices. There was too much bribing going on as well.

Even game makers like EA dropped the Turkish league from their FIFA games because of these issues. Remember, the Super Lig was in the FIFA games before. Doesn't anyone wonder why it's not there any more?

http://www.fifpro.org/en/news/fifpro-warns-players-of-clubs-nonpayment

anticule and Pravi Bosnjak repped this.
  5. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    God I remember when the transfer went through... I knew it would be bad

Plus Mancini???????

Lol

spuzzaccute and Mustafa Filipovic repped this.
  6. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Turkish websites are saying Hoffenheim and suiters from Turin(not sure if Torino FC or Juve).

spuzzaccute and Mustafa Filipovic repped this.
  7. Mustafa Filipovic

Dec 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I am worried about Salihovic going to the Turkish league too. There were some rumors about that as well.

8. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Wasnt Juve interested before? Imagine Hajro and Lulic on the wings there hahaha only issue is Hajro will have to track back. Conte doesnt play around

9. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    I'd be surprised if he left Hoffenheim without being forced out. He's been so loyal to them, even rejected Bayern, he also seems very accustomed to Germany.

Mustafa Filipovic repped this.
  10. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Yea their were a lot of rumors before, funny thing, Conte is rumored to being leaving Juve and Mancini is supposedly the favorite to replace him.

11. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I heard Conte was staying put per latest news

12. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Conte will stay. He should want a European trophy with Juve before he leaves

13. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Bicakcic's transfer will end up being the best move for any of our players.

BH Fanatico repped this.
  14. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Why?

15. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I will explain when I come back from the gym
    cya there

16. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Soon bro

17. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    What a move by Bico , that's the type of transfer you make if you want to start for BiH , very proud of him , hopefully many more to come this summer

spuzzaccute repped this.
  18. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Turkey and Greece are up there in not paying the players on time.

Just surprised that it was Galatasaray....

19. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
    with Bico on defense - if he starts for them they might very likely/actually get relegated next season

and instead of being getting 2nd most goals scored on they will be #1 in that department

Bico will be looking for a new club where the cycle might repeat :D

bosna10 repped this.
  20. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    lol, yeah let's hope that doesn't happen.

21. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    No

22. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Well, I have to mention and admit that I am not pro Hoffenheim.
    Dietmar Hopp, the owner of Hoffenheim - the club with a small fan base and village, they couldn't have achieved anything close to this without his money. His fanancial support literally transformed Hoffenheim from a local amateur club into a really competitive club in the best German league. There is another story behind all this but it has been strongly critizized by other clubs and fans in the country. Fact is that Hoffenheim are into a really exiting and interesting process - with Dietmar Hopp's money and ambitions for the club, Bicakcic has done a smart move. Hoffenheim literally has no defense compared to their offence. Hoffenheim is the club that have conceded #3 most goals in the league and the again the #3 club that have scored most goals in the league. Marvin Compper who once was in the German national team had a big influence in the defense but since he left their defense has been the lacky point. His competitors for his position will be Niklas Sule which is a really interesting young player and Jannick Vestergaard who is pretty much trash and not good enough for a club with international ambitions. Hoffenheim can end up being one of the better clubs next season, if the club can keep their main players like Kevin Volland, Firmino, Salihovic and Modeste I can easily see them being in the top with Wolfsburg, Gladbach, perhaps Schalke?

I'm sure Bicakcic is happy with his contract in Hoffenheim, he'll be paid good and if everything goes well he can end up being a very important player, leader in the defense.

Sudžuka and ABiH12 repped this.
  23. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Just for the other part...

In Germany we have “50+1 rule,” which protects the rights of members by insuring that the club maintains at least 51% ownership of its club. This is where the German fans have a problem with Hoffenheim and Dietmar Hopp With the club’s small fan base and village, it certainly couldn’t have achieved what it did without Dietmar Hopp’s money. The general feeling is that Dietmar Hopp's investment undermines the "50+1 rule", and by extension threatens Germany’s democratic, stabilizing system of clubs ownership altogether. Dietmar Hopp's financial support, which transformed Hoffenheim from a local amateur club into a competitive Bundesliga club, has been strongly criticized by other clubs and fans. The main points of criticism are the club's lack of proper fan base and tradition, and Hopp's investment. I ain't any pro-Hoffenheim guy but interesting process.

ABiH12 repped this.
  24. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Wouldn't this also be why Bayern are afraid of 1860 Munich and why they pushed for FFP? I heard 1860 Munich got a new owner who wants to replicate what Manchester City have done against Manchester United.

25. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    1860 München will forever be in the shadow of Bayern München. I am not really into their situation in the club but 1860 München could not pay Bayern München for Allianz Arena anymore which resulted in a step in the wrong direction. I have not really heard about anything of the new owner but I would not be surprised, 1860 München is one of those clubs who I literally do not give a f### about. Where did you read that by the way?

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.