Transfers & Rumors ** Spring Thaw **

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Vulpinous, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    It's controversial, so yeah. And a fake. Showed it to a couple friends and all think so too.

2. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Controversy would be Messi in a Real shirt, no one cares about this picture.

3. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    I got it off of his official facebook page in plain view for all to see.

4. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Good filler material... I don't know how desperate they are right now

5. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
  6. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Your insinuation that I "profited" from this in any way is libelous, ridiculous and entirely without basis. Say something again to defame me on this forum and I'll track your ip address down and serve you with a statement of claim for libel. I'm dead serious. Try me.

I demand you retract your libelous statement and apologize, immediately.

Sal repped this.
  7. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Hahahahaha, I'm from Serbia, good luck trying to sue me. You and I would both be dead of old age before your statement even reached me. Also, I have a dynamic IP adress, so good luck with that too. Then, there's something you need to learn about us Serbians. We don't respond well to threats, I would've apologized if you hadn't done that, now I sure as hell ain't gonna. I'll take back what I said, because I was obviously wrong, but don't expect an apology.

Anyway, I read the comments below the picture, and it seems Lamela lost his shirt or something and Cirigliano gave him his old Milan one. That's probably why it was chipped like that, which led me to think it was shooped.

8. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    You trace the I.P. blocked back to the ISP, you then get a subpoena from the issuing court and get the person's name and address after serving the ISP with the subpoena. The action is then commenced in my country, I get judgment because you likely wouldn't defend it and then I take that judgment together with an affidavit for enforcement to your country, file it and start seizing your assets, property and bank accounts.

It's not as difficult as you think. But I just wanted to post the "how to" because you think you're invincible because you're from "Serbia".

Sal repped this.
  9. DCUroma

DCUroma Member+

Jul 20, 2009
    Suck it Sensi
    Club:
    AS Roma
    GR why do you even care? Why would you create an issue out of nothing?

10. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    What assets, property and bank accounts? I'm a college student and have NOTHING.

11. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    I'm done arguing with you. You were wrong, you're too proud to apologize and you know you'll eventually work, earn a wage and buy something. It's very disappointing that someone I used to respect has destroyed their reputation with me over something so petty as alleging I actually made money from posting a picture in the public domain that was already available for anyone to see, rather than realize that I was posting the picture to inform people of what I had seen.

12. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    So what, you'll sue me then? xD :p If you're that strapped for cash, I can lend you some. :p

Again, I'm not too proud to apologize, I just don't like people threatening me, much as you obviously don't like people badmouthing you.

13. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Because I have spend over a year building a good reputation by posting authentic and informative information with the source to back it up, be it here or in the Sporting CP forum. That's why I care.

Don't worry, it won't become an issue again. I'm using the "ignore" feature on the member.

14. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Someone please repost this for him, or send him a msg because he put me on ignore.

And you didn't even think that that someone was in disbelief over what happened because he used to love Lamela, and was grasping at straws because he couldn't believe it was true. Many of us here wanted Lamela to be our next Totti and this came as quite a shock. As to why I thought you profited from it, you said yourself that you contacted a certain Roma news agency over the picture. Naturally, I thought you maybe tried to sell it, because there are a LOT of people doing that sort of stuff, and let's be honest, none of us here really know eachother that well to be sure that someone won't do something like that. As for your reputation, if anything, it's higher now that you've proven me wrong, it's the unnecessary threats that didn't look good.

15. SoCalYid

SoCalYid Member+

Jun 11, 2011
    BigSoccer :)
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :thumbsup:

Wow if someone was trying to troll us they succeeded magnificently.

16. zako

zako Member+

May 11, 2006
    Tbilisi, Georgia
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Thar argument above was clearly over-reacting...C'mon guys, I find you both good lads, but both of you are wrong there...Guarda-Redes for starting to use threatening language immediately rather than using the PM function clearing the issue 1-on-1 after which I am sure Ragnaroz would have editied/removed his public post...On the other hand, Ragnaroz is wrong for defending his position by stating that he is Serbian rather than basing on a valid evidence (like Guarda waiting for Roma news sites to publish the picture before he posted it here, what could have been legitimately (albeit wrongly) interpreted as him selling the news...

My solution: Apologise both of you and let's be friends again:)

La Magica and Barilla repped this.
  17. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Wrote the exact same thing in my post up there. As for the Serbian thing, well, you'd have to be Serbian to understand that one. ;)

There are no bad feelings on my side. I'm even ready to step up and apologize, because he has dropped the threats. I'm sorry for what I said, Guarda-Redes.

18. zako

zako Member+

May 11, 2006
    Tbilisi, Georgia
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Maybe, but anyway...By the way, I am big Serbian fan and feel the country was betrayed by the whole range of "top" countries, and I am all for Serbia gaining control over at least Montenegro and Kosovo at least

19. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Serbia was betrayed by the Serbians the most, and that's the sad part, but it's offtopic, so let's not get into that.

zako repped this.
  20. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    dont get what the fight is about, but really on various roma forums...roma fans are most fans that fight with each other. we are unique in that.

21. Ragnaroz

Ragnaroz Member+

Jan 31, 2010
    Paracin
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    It's the passion for the club. When you have a lot of passionate people in one place, there's bound to be a few fights.

Andreas repped this.
  22. kune

kune Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    lol hahahaha :D

ur gay! plz sue me

ps. i actually started laughing after ur post
    pps. u really shouldn't post bs like that if u want to "respected poster"
    ppps. U REALLY think Serbian ISP will give you or Portuguese court someone real name for calling you liar in internet forums :D

schnix and Sal repped this.
  23. shiboboo

shiboboo Member+

Nov 13, 2010
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Wow, that was dumb.

By the way, you can't sue somebody unless you prove damages against you. True damages (monetary). Well I guess you can, but once it comes before a judge it won't last more than a few minutes.

Also, considering the media embellishes, fakes, etc things all the time, to get up in arms over us poking, prodding, analyzing, etc the picture is ridiculous, especially considering we were in the dark as to the source of it. All we were presented was a one-off picture with no validating or authenticating info about it. No offense, but as far as I'm concerned (and it seems to be this way for most others here) we're all fans of Roma, not informants of Fifa, the club, etc which would generally indicate greater access to information (and more truthful information that unfounded media rumors). So, to be all up in arms because we scrutinized the picture trying to determine (and I'm sure some of us throwing in bias, considering we don't REALLY want to see Lamela wearing a Milan shirt) is actually more insulting to those who attempt to logically analyze a situation considering the available info.

24. shiboboo

shiboboo Member+

Nov 13, 2010
    Club:
    AS Roma
    On topic of the actual wearing of a Milan shirt. I don't care too much. All things being equal I'd prefer him not to, but I care more about his growth and performances for Roma than what shirt he wears back in Argentina. If this is some indication that we wants to move to Milan eventually, then I hope he plays well, and we get a decent sum from his sale. That's all we can do, realistically.

25. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So... I'm creating a Summer Transfer Thread. DDR feel free to tweak it