Transfer Rumors

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by sidspaceman, Nov 28, 2012.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don't get why Porto, Udinese don't just buy a Colombian team. How much was Once Caldas? 5-10 million US dollars. Buying Dept Cali or Envigado who develop ton of great talent seems like a great buy from a strong euro team. They can also loan young South American players here

2. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  3. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Interesting rumor.
    I would only like that transfer if he got to play with Falcao. If he is purchased to be Falcao's replacement on the other hand I don't like it.

I rather he go to Juve or Milan.

Die_go repped this.
  4. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    If that rumor is true that's because they planing to replace Falcao.. I don't think Atletico have the money to not only keep Falcao but also drop 28 on a young promise.

Maybe if they sell Diego Costa or Adrian? And I still think "IF" Atletico is planing to get a Colombian offensive player, Pabon is already doing great in Spain and half the price

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bacca would be the logical choice and can't be more than 10 million euro. Teo could be good too but very risky. Pabon is good but is more of a support striker

6. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Same as Muriel....

7. ElNando

ElNando Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know why people keep saying Muriel is a second striker. I have debated about this already. He is a #9. When he played with Cali and the U20 NT he was a #9. They have switched him around in Italy because he is young and is learning. At Udinese he has to play as a second striker because of DiNatale, but next year if Muriel gets to stay, and with Toto gone he'll be the first choice up front, no doubt.

8. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    One thing is the Colombian league and the U20 another whole diff story is the Italian league. Put him up there as #9 striker and he will struggle because if he is the only reference up there, he will be marked as ********

9. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    Well even Falcao struggles when he is the only reference (vs Venezuela)

Muriel came into prominence as a 9. Played that role since he first got to Cali and, as I understand it, with Junior.

In Italy he has been pushed farther from the box for both need--Lecce and Udine have 9s-- and ability--he handles the ball like a winger. However he may thrive as a second striker the instinctual positioning and timing of a 9 are still very visible in his game.

Two of his best matches this season, IMO, were against Parma and Inter. di Natale did not play in either match.

10. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  11. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Di Natale did play against inter in fact he scored 2 goals that game...Muriel played great though so I'm with you there. The Parma-game is his best so far IMO.

12. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Like I said before, you can't take into consideration the Colombian league where they give you space to receive and think and also the pace is much slower

13. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    acuerdense que ser 9, no es equivalente hacer grande y torpe....

14. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  15. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  16. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Is it safe to say that a majority of the Colombians are going to be moving to different clubs: Jackson Martinez, James Rodriguez, Falcao, and Juan Fernando Quintero are all favorites right now for very top class teams.

David Opsina (somewhere in Greece), both Cristian Zapata and Jherson Vergara (A.C. Milan buying both), Zuniga (Barca/Arsenal) and Dorlan Pabon (likely) have strong rumors. Pablo Armero may stay with Napoli after a good season on loan with them. We know that Brayan Perea is going to Italian side Lazio since they brought him during the 2013 Youth South American Championship.

Eder from River Plate may leave, Juan Cuadrado was scouted by Real Madrid but wants to stay in Italy for a bit longer, Luis Muriel simply wants first-squad playing time and may stay with Udinese if these top clubs don't offer him, Pedro Franco was linked to Manchester City during the last transfer window since they're going to need young defenders, Santiago Arias continues to be linked to Inter, and Cristian Bonilla was also linked to Manchester City but is doing great with playing time at Atletico Nacional.

It's going to be a busy transfer window for all of them. Especially with the U20 squad playing in the Toulon Tournament (more or least with most of them) and the U20 world cup.

sidspaceman repped this.
  17. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  18. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  19. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  20. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  21. lvbeto

lvbeto Member

Jul 27, 2007
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  22. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  23. el escorpion

el escorpion Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  24. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  25. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hay un rumor de Rayoherald sobre Carlos Lizarazo, y que supuestamente Rayo Vallecano esta interesado, pero, en mi opinión hay que tener presente 2 cosas:

1. Rayo Vallecano no tiene un centavo para pagar traspasos, tienen una deuda pesada y la mayoria de jugadores que llegan allí son libres o cedidos.

2. Cali no va a regalar a uno de sus mejores jugadores y mucho menos lo va a ceder a un equipo que no tenga con que responder después.

La única forma en la que este man puede llegar allá es en uno de esos negocios de que un agente o un grupo inversionista paga por un porcentaje mayoritario del jugador para poder colocar al jugador en un equipo/vitrina, para después poder venderlo mas caro. Como lo que querian hacer con Franco.

Este pelao es bueno, un 10 con excelente pegada de media distancia con la zurda y pases muy precisos, la clase de jugador que parece que esta produciendo ahora el futbol colombiano.