Transfer Rumors

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by sidspaceman, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    let's hope the boys get offers and more important good club situations. i really think mier, reyes, chaton, marco, herrera are good enough and young enough to get serious offers.

Manifesto898989 repped this.
  2. bajacalifas

bajacalifas Member+

Oct 17, 2011
    Tecate
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    damn straight, they deserve it

3. El Yucateco

El Yucateco Member

Nov 1, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's not up to Hugo, it's up to Jesus Martinez. (They're like the Dream Team of Self-Promotion)

On another note, it seems extremely unlikely and the source appears to be a news site based in Dubai (and what the hell do they know about the transfer desires of Premier League Clubs -- well, aside from Man City), but here is our first wild-ass rumor post-olympics -- and it didn't even come from the Mexican Press:

http://www.emirates247.com/sports/f...-man-utd-with-mexico-star-2012-08-13-1.471307

Either way, if Kikin and Bravo got a shot at Europe, Cepillo deserves one too.

4. Atlas10

Atlas10 Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    high in the sky!
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Fut de Estufa
    Jonathan Dos Santos, mexicano del Barcelona, podría ser prestado al Ajax de Holanda, publican periódicos españoles.

LGRod repped this.
  5. shinymetalbrass

shinymetalbrass Member+

Jan 22, 2012
    US
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol @ utf being in for him. I think he should go to Spain or Italy though. Don't think he's suited for the EPL...but who knows.

6. Martin del Palacio

Nov 14, 2005
    The quotes are from La Gazetta dello Sport. The previous info I posted was from ESPN, do I work for them as well?

7. Martin del Palacio

Nov 14, 2005
    Is there any way from me to ignore this troll? Is there a function on the forums?

Mr. Manhattan repped this.
  8. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Click on his avatar and you will get a popup with some info and options to follow/ignore. Click ignore should be it

9. Martin del Palacio

Nov 14, 2005
    It's done. Thanks!

Rebaño_Sagrado and Kaney repped this.
  10. Manifesto898989

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It's always worth trying to achieve more if the occasion arrives. If there is an opportunity, even if it's a small one, it's much better to attempt moving forward and being ambitious, then to succumb to a path filled with apathy and mediocrity. Peralta moving from La Liga MX to a top European league would be considered moving forward. The mental perspective of Mexican footballers will be an important factor to whether or not they will be successful or not in the future, but there are other criticisms against Peralta worth mentioning. Orribe Peralta is not the best striker and he is aging. Peralta doesn't even have the best possible physical build, an attribute that is viewed as necessity to some critics to achieve success in the physical play of the English Premier League, but even if I accepted that, Peralta has the right mentality, skill, and courage to counterbalance the odds. If Peralta rises to the occasion, and he proved he can against teams filled with quality players (Brazil), then he can succeed. Even if he does challenge himself and fails, I'm still convinced that attempting and failing is more honorable than not attempting at all...

Rebaño_Sagrado repped this.
  11. Saldgotti1991

Saldgotti1991 Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LGRod repped this.
  12. Manifesto898989

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    When you refer to NT, do you mean the national team's A squad, or are you making generalization and incorporating all of the national team's squad like the U-17, U-20, and U-23?

Besides even if you do refer to any of the options I just mentioned, I heavily doubt that European squads don't completely take into account or consider purchasing a player based off of their success in the national team. Scouts attend club, international tournaments, qualifiers, and even friendlies at times.

13. Saldgotti1991

Saldgotti1991 Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He can't do any worse than Omar Bravo.

LGRod repped this.
  14. Manifesto898989

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Clubs at times, have and will continue to make prominent players sign contracts that reassure the club that the player they sign will be there for many years, but contracts can be overridden by other agreements at the right price. Clubs have an interest in making the most amount of profit for any players they sell, and having players contracted for a long time like that is one way of getting of not only getting more money, but making sure a player doesn't leave for free in the transfer window. Chivas made Fabian sign a similar contract.

Kaney repped this.
  15. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

fireEagleCuauhtemoc www.twitter.com/alonsobueno1

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

..well he signed the contract before the olympics, i guess you dont realize your own potential until you perform at an international stage.

LGRod repped this.
  16. Manifesto898989

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Manchester United has this Transfer and Speculation section in their website. This section mentions and lists off any gossip surrounding players who seem to be linked to Manchester United by outside media. This forum is a secondary source, but still fun to look at sometimes. Erick Torres was also on this forum once, so that's indicative of these rumors' likelihood of occurring. Alan Pulido and Diego Reyes' name are on the top of that list.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...r-rumours-and-gossip-april-2012.aspx?pageNo=3

17. Aguila86

Aguila86 Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Southern California
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    just heard on Jorge Ramos that Porto are interested in Diego Reyes

18. TGO

TGO Member+

Jul 4, 2011
    That's because Porto saw Hulk was getting manhandled by a skinny 19 year old.

19. Robert_08

Robert_08 Member

Jun 13, 2007
    El Paso
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  20. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Me va a sorprender si Mier

no tiene ofertas de europa.

z0mb1e repped this.
  21. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Some of them are getting on my nerves rejecting offers outside of Spain.

22. Atlas10

Atlas10 Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    high in the sky!
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yaboy and Robert_08 repped this.
  23. Robert_08

Robert_08 Member

Jun 13, 2007
    El Paso
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LGRod repped this.
  24. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I wish we could get some players in Juventus. Shite would be epic.

LGRod, yaboy and Manifesto898989 repped this.
  25. Sleepy Spaceman

Sleepy Spaceman Member+

Nov 6, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I would prefer our players stay away from Italy.