Transfer Rumors

Discussion in 'Club America' started by Martin del Palacio, Nov 16, 2009.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Landy cakes would be a big step for Donavon and for the Mexi league in general. The MLS is basically a 2nd division Mexico so that would prob just prove it.

2. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    apart from this being a terrible signing...i still think America needs a freaking forward! a true 9....

Cabanas has slowly turned out of it, we need a young strong forward!

plus i think MLS will want an outrageous fee for him that he is not worth...

with all his unproven skill abroad and failures he is at most worth 2-3 million & he isnt young either...

3. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I actually think the MLS would have more reasonable prices for their players, than most teams in Mexico..

4. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    I wouldn't want Nery or Landy on our team.

5. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Id rather have nery instead of Landy cause we would still have the opportunity to get a foreigner...

the problem is...who are we getting rid of?? i really dont think that any of the extranjeros will be leaving...chucho has been using them all and havent really facked up, to be honest the players who have facked up the most have been the mexicans on the team more than anything...

Jagger needs to GTFO, im sure a team stupid enough to buy him will...

Guys, a top 5 list of the players you would like come in

1 being top priority and so on...

6. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The foreigners may not have 'facked up' but they really arent performing as well as they should. JB can easily get replaced by Reyna. When Reyna is on the bench i have noticed the attack isnt as good. Granted he misses a lot, but some chances are better than none at all. Jagger i think we just havent used him at the position where he is most beneficial. Either way he probably isnt good enough to start there anyway. Rosinei also hasnt done better than say Arguello could if he were to come back. Rolfi, had some nice moments, but not a lot. I think JB and Rosinei are the ones most likely to leave. Dont forget JB would have already been gone had it not been for Santos.

7. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    JB has done a lot better this season than he did last season. Maybe it's me but I'm not seeing what the big deal with Rosinei is....plus, isn't he on loan? If it came down between Landy and Nery then I would choose Nery hands down. However I would rather feel better if we had a pretty good d-mid. Pardo is on his way out, he probably has 2-3 years max, Rosinei isn't doing it for me, so I think that is the position we need to cover and quick.

Oh, back to JB. I would much rather have him on the team than Arce, which is the guy we would have got had the santos deal went through.

8. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well considering JB will perform pretty well(hopefully) in south africa we could sell him at a good price...he usually performs way better with chile than with America. Rosinei is on a year loan so i figure we would keep him till then or who knows we really havent given him the chance...he is barely getting used to everything it did take him very long but i think the last few games he did well...

we need a forward asap! we cant keep letting guys like Reyna try to finish plays cause it wont happen...

looks like pachuca will be trying to sell a foreigner, Chaco is linked with Cruz Azul....how bout Damian Alvarez? maybe they'll accept an offer this time around.

9. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    Now that, I would like.

I also think keeping JB until the WC is a good idea as well.

10. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    how bout Jackson Martinez, Diego Tardelli, Maxi Lopez, Claudio Bieler, shit the only player I would not mind america paying big bux would be Adriano but it wont happen since he is trying to make the WC roster.

11. KingLouie

KingLouie New Member

Jan 29, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    Club:
    Club América
  12. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    I think he'll stick it out in Europe. I think he MIGHT land a team during the winter transfer.

13. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    what does that clip have to do with us?

14. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    elvasco for mod!!!

15. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  16. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If anything America should loan him, so they can cash in after the world cup, assuming he does good. Theyre probably not going to let him go. It would have been easier to let Ochoa leave and that never happened.

Edit

The "beef" he had was after the game in Monterrey where the cams caught him arguing with Chucho. They said he was questioning his tactics or something.

17. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    wasn't aware he had beef with Chucho although I'm aware of how bullheaded he can be.

18. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    good riddance

19. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    if he's leaving because of that, then I say good fucking riddance. we don't need drama queens on the team.

20. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    he's become a prima donna full of shit, looking forward to going on without him.

21. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    will it make you feel better?

really............ good riddance?
    if it was a useless fack like Oscar Rojas I would say facking riddance, but to a man like Cabañas if he was to leave(which he is not at least not before the WC) I would say thank you sir, but good riddance? riddance!? fack me! facking plastic fans with no memory.:rolleyes:

22. KingLouie

KingLouie New Member

Jan 29, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    Club:
    Club América
    Bauer statements that he want to bring him to America.

As far as Canañas...If he was to leave (very unlikely) it'd be a biatch to find a replacement.

23. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    Bauer said he would look for a player of his profile, and he never even mentioned America by name on that video or anything remotely close to us.:rolleyes: