Transfer Rumors - CAMPEONATO 2013 (Credife)

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by b9d23m89, Nov 6, 2012.

1. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Samaniego is an awesome player. Better than Colon and Pita IMO. If Deller has his say, he'll choose to hold on to Independiente's key guys-Ramirez, Leon, Oña, Caicedo, ect. They'll listen to offers from foreign teams, but will not be in any hurry to do business with domestic clubs. They have something good going and with the experience they obtained this season and the continued development of their young players, they figure to be serious contenders next season.

2. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    According to Hinchaamarillo, A financial agreement has been reached between Castillo and BSC, if this is true, That will place The Back starting 5 of our NT for BSC, hell if Roosevelt or Nazareno have a good beginning of the season 2013 and BSC might find having the entriee defensive unit of our NT. this is good news for BSC and Ecuador tbh

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    At some point within the next 5 years I can see Independiente in a final of the campeonato. If they manage to actually keep their young guys long enough and not sell them at age 16-20 before they even get promoted to the top squad, they could really make it to a final.

4. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think the NT benefits the most from this move. Especially for the upcoming left back that can potentially join the NT- Oyola vs. Nazareno. One of them will make it to La Tri this year. Hopefully this gets Rueda's attention.

5. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  7. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Feraud should choose Liga, I would love to have him be a part of Emelec, but up until the two sides haven't been linked. Cevallos should also stay at Liga, were he to go to BSC he would have more competition- Gruezo, Velasco, as he would have if he chooses to stay. His main competitor figures to be Ibarra.

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    bro Cevallos Jr. is a media-punta who can also play as a 5. He's a creative midfielder. Velasco and Ibarra would not be his competition. it would be Diaz, Arroyo, MJ Quinonez, Matamoros, Jose Ayovi- basically all the guys that played directly behind Mina. He'd never get a single minute in Barcelona as we already know the juvenil is Gruezo.

9. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    CARLOS FERAUD officially a Liga de Quito player! HELL YES!! Jose Madrid will most likely sign within the next week or so from what i've heard.

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Hugo Velez was just signed to Liga de Quito...ehh that's an average player, but hopefully he turns out to work well for us.

Alex Colon, Jefferson Hurtado, mauricio folleco, and Miguel Bravo- all going to El nacional.

Neicer Reasco, Angel Cheme, Miguel Ibarra, Bryan De La Torre all linked with Deportivo Quito. D.Quito wants all them old El nacional players and LDU-Q players LMAO. that's no renovation. When they mentioned renewing their entire squad I thought it'd be with young players not old washed up guys. Pretty funny.

Now that Colon is becoming less of an option for Liga, we better start crossing our fingers hoping Aletico Paranaense doesn't sign Francisco Rojas or Carlos Garces so we can get both of them and possibly Luis Santana. Liga needs to make these moves fast or we'll get screwed without any options. I'd like to know what's the deal between Marcos Caicedo and Emelec? Does emelec actually plan on using him next year in their line up or do they want to get rid of him? that'd be a perfect player to fill in our left side now that Angel Cheme might be going to D.Quito. Bryan de La Torre and Ibarra should also be considered by Esteban Paz. I hope he can make a quick move. I do remember Ibarra was going to come to Liga a year ago and that option fell off. Let's reconsider it and also add in De la Torre! I'm sure both of them can play on the left side without a problem.

11. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I know that he plays a completely different position as the other two, I meant that they would compete for the juvenil spot. I don't see Barcelona playing two U20 players on a consistent basis, it'll be one of the three more often than not.

12. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Velez is a decent player, not starter material but a good option to have on the bench.
    De La Torre should also look to leave BSC, Deportivo Quito is the perfect fit for him with Paredes and Velasco leaving. De La Torre is a decent player and has potential.

I don't think that M. Caicedo is in Emelec's plans for next season. Last I heard, his agent was trying to see if he can transfer him to Mexico. Should that not fall through, I could see Emelec loaning him out again. I doubt Emelec will look to loan him out to Liga, doesn't make any sense on their part helping a direct competitor get better.

13. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I would think that by now Emelec will either plan on using him as an important player to the team (which would be the smart thing to do for Emelec) or sell him. Loaning Marcos Caciedo out right now would mean that they wouldn't be able to profit from him. The reason he was loaned out to El Nacional without an option to be sold is because Emelec thought he'd have a good season, his value would rise, and then they'd be able to sell him. I'm pretty sure his contract is almost over. I remember at the beginning of 2010, Emelec didn't want him transfering to D.Quito because they said he still had 2-3 years of contract with them. Well guess what, 2 years have gone by quick and if they don't sell him now, in 6 months he'll be able to pay that "clausula de recision" and be free to negociate with any team...meaning Emelec won't profit much (or at all) from him. So IMO they should either sell him now to ANY team, regardless of rivalry, or just make him break into the starting 11 and actually give him the opportunties he needs to stand out. Loaning him out would mean no profit for Emelec, that's probably the main reason why he was only on loan at El Nacional for 1 year without an option to prolong the loan or be sold.

With Bieler being sold to Kansas City (another brilliant idea from Esteban Paz), there will be enough $$ for Liga to be able to look into players like Marcos Caicedo, Carlos Garces, Fracisco Rojas, Luis Santana, and possibly Edson Montano. I think it'd be a great move to get Garces, Rojas, and Caicedo. That being said, Echeverria should be out of Liga and his position should be filled with a top striker. Garces, Nahuelpan (who will unfortunately be staying next season), and one another foreigner striker would fill the gap. Add in a juvenil and we're set- hopefully Kevin Mercado or Patricio Hurtado. I wonder what ever happened to that kid Marco Nazareno (striker, ex D.Quito who we signed a year ago?). Bauza has never given him a chance either. I think Garces should be a priority for Liga and if we can't get him I'd really like to know if Barcelona is willing to loan Edson Montano out to Liga (IF and only IF, it's with an option to purchase). Besides that I'd let go of Cheme and Echeverria and add in F. Rojas and M. Caicedo and call it a day on the left side.

14. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ^^^
    I think M. Caicedo is under contract until 2014, I could be wrong but I read that somewhere. His agent is trying to see if he can be sold to Mexico, but who knows if that actually goes though. If he's not sold, I personally would like to see Emelec bring him back. In all likelihood he wouldn't be able to pry Gimenez' spot but he's a good option to have on the bench, and that's an aspect we should look to improve on. We need to have more depth, and not just in numbers but more so in quality.

15. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    the Emelec of 2010 and even 2011 had the most depth in quality and quantity. it just wasn't taken advantage of and handled by mediocre coaches like Carrasco, which is the reason you guys didn't win the campeonato last year. Turco Assad was average, nothing special. I think in the last few years Sampaoli and Fleitas have been the only two coaches who have brought out the best of Emelec. Quintero has been a good coach so far from what i've seen, but he needs to give players like Ener Valencia and Fernando Gaibor the continuity that they need for Emelec to recover it's identity (the one that Sampaoli and Fleitas give them). The latest version of Emelec that shined after Sampaoli's time was Fletias' team- with Valencia and Gaibor as stand outs who carried the midifeld on their shoulders. I think if Emelec keeps what they have and gives these kids a shot, and then adds some depth to the squad in defense and in the midfield (the wings to be more precise), then they can be a much better team. A midfield with M. Caicedo (Gimenez), Gaibor, E. Corozo (P. Quinonez), Valencia is pretty good if you ask me. And if Emelec doesn't want Caicedo there and prefers Gimenez instead, then sell the kid (to Liga preferably lol) and bring in another player.

Marcos Caicedo is the type of player that Bauza knows how to use to his advantage.

16. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Samaniego might leave Independiente and join El Nacional. Bad move on his part. Ind. and El Nacional are heading in opposite directions. El Nacional has signed decent players so far-Hurtado and Bravo, but that only goes so far. When will teams realize that you can't just sign players and expect to contend right away. These things take time. Independiente should also do everything it can do to retain him. He's their glue.

17. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I agree. Samaniego is just fine at Independiente. I'd say Emelec is a good look for him actually, or even D.Quito since Saritama isn't going to be with them anymore. El Nacional isn't the best decision for most players tight now(unless you can keep it 100% professional like Fricson Erazo/Renato Ibarra and individually work hard to get other teams to notice you).

18. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I would have been psyched if Samaniego joined Emelec. I never even thought of him as a possibility because I thought he was the one player they would have tried to keep. Independiente is losing a quality player. The impact he has on that team goes beyond the pitch.

I guess this means Pita is leaving El Nacional. They're very similar players so having both on the squad would be redundant. Pita has been linked to Emelec so we'll see.

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Jose Madrid, Francisco Rojas, Carlos Garces, Hugo Velez, Carlos Feraud, Marco Mosquera, Romario Ibarra, Koob Hurtado, and Eduardo Morante- it's all official right now.

I think we might go for Alex Colon or Luis Santana and we're set for the season. LOOKING REALLY GOOD! Besides Jose Madrid who's acting shady because he wants a higher salary.

Ariel Nahuelpan and Luciano Figueroa are being looked at by Quilmes from Argentina.

20. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    we officially presented Franciso Rojas, Carlos Garces, Joao Montano, and Yeison Ordonez (indep. del valle), and another player named Marco Posligua (pilahuin tio LMAO). 4 great signings and 1 unknown player that we'll have to wait and see.

Wow, we are serious contenders for this 2013 campeonato!! FINALLY esteban paz came through. Jose madrid is also a liga de quito player but he will be presented in january after he passes his medical exams.

AND finally, we signed a center back, Ignacio Canuto who's coming from Figuerense (brazil). Federico Puppo is next to be signed once Pablo Vitti leaves (he's about to sign with San Martin from Peru). This year is gonna be phenomenal for us, especially if Nahuelpan leaves and we bring in someone better. We had the best signings.

21. tapia_20

tapia_20 New Member

May 26, 2004
    Long Island N.Y
    Agree with u men ^^^

I agree with you... Bauza has alot of players to choose now.. my starting line up would be
    Dominguez ambrosi morante canuto Madrid hidalgo mosquera feraud cevallos rojas garces

22. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    good line up but Bauza won't be playing a 4-5-1. Liga is going back to its roots playing with 3 in the back. most likely 3-6-1 that can become a 3-4-3 when attacking or a 3-4-2-1.

My line up: 3-4-2-1

Dominguez; Morante, Araujo/Koob Hurtado, Canuto; J Madrid, Luis Luna/Hidalgo, Vera/Mosquera, F. Rojas; Feraud & extranjero #10 which can be Federico Puppo; Garces alone up front

subs: viteri, araujo/Hurtado, Bone, Harrison Gomez (center back who I heard is good), Romario Ibarra, Carlos Arboleda, Joao Montano, Yeison Ordonez, Edison Mendez, Luis Luna/Hidalgo, Vera/Mosquera, Hugo Velez, Luis Gutierrez, Marco Nazareno, J Cevallos Jr, Nahuelpan/his replacement.

LF Saritama has an 80% chance to come to Liga, he might
    be next to sign

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Rider Alcivar (center back from El nacional) and Danny Luna (attacking mid from deportivo quito) transfered to Universidad Catolica.

24. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I don't know if anyone posted this but a few days ago I heard Cristian Noboa's brother, David Noboa signed with Emelec and will be one of the new juveniles in Emelec this year. He plays as a volante mixto, same as Noboa and i'm hearing he's good.

25. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Luis Fernando Saritama, Luis Santana, and Jose Madrid will all be presented tomorrow in Liga de Quito. All 3 new players.

Carlos Gruezo signed his contract with Barcelona for a few more years too. And it looks like John Narvaez wants to go to Emelec.