Toronto FC 2014 Tickets - NO SCALPING - VERY STRICTLY MODERATED

Discussion in 'Toronto FC' started by atlanticTFCfan, Feb 20, 2013.

1. atlanticTFCfan

atlanticTFCfan Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 14, 2007
    Sydney, Nova Scotia
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    #1 atlanticTFCfan, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
    Anyone that wants to post ticket requests or tickets you're willing to sell during the 2014 Toronto FC season, post them here.

Just make sure - NO SCALPING! All tickets must be sold at face value. To be honest, we all know that you could get more money to sell them on the street, but selling them on here, you know they will go to real fans, fans that actually want and deserve them.

Post Away...

Mod Note: Please do not post any off-topic posts and replies to them, as either myself, crazypete13 or Polygong will have them either moved to the correct thread or deleted outright in order to keep it as clean and concise as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact any Mod if problems arise.

Good hunting, and enjoy the season!

Notes:

• Feel free to report posts for tickets that are sold, if you wish to have contact information removed, or no longer wish to sell the tickets.
    • If the tickets have been sold, please let us know and the post(s) associated with that match (or matches) will be deleted as stale.
    • Just to be abundantly clear here. Tickets offered for games that are in the past will be removed, whether they are sold or not.

crazypete13 repped this.
  2. #1TFC

#1TFC Member

Apr 28, 2007
    Section 123
    These are now sold. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like these tickets for future games. They are far cheaper than buying from the ticket office and I am quite happy to sell the remainder of the season, so if you wanted seasons and could not get you are welcome to these, and you get the scarves as well, lol. cheers,

3. KenFromToronto

Feb 25, 2013
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    short story long:
    i sit on the upper west side, but we're getting bumped out of our seats for the Montreal game (as payback for the time we all got to take a bus to Montreal on the club's dime).

so now i have tickets for the top of section 107 that i would LOVE to trade someone for anything anywhere on the west side. if yours are worth more than mine, i'd be willing to pay you the difference; if yours are worth less than mine, i'll happily eat the difference.