Torneo Juventud de America 2013 - Ecuador U-20

Discussion in 'Ecuador - National Team' started by pibe10, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    lol
    Last year Inter "signed" Oña and now Juventus wants Cevallos. Who comes up with this shit?

2. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    nah bro, this one is actually true. Confirmed by Liga, Radio La Red, and the Italian media. I suggest you guys don't visit futbolecuador anymore. If you want OFFICIAL information go to www.ecuagol.com . They don't run around claiming something is official unless it really is. Great site! It has a good reputation in my eyes.

http://www.ecuagol.com/ecuagol/index.php?n=32313 Cevallos going to Juventus isn't just a rumor from yesterday it's been circulating for a few months now.

http://www.ecuagol.com/ecuagol/index.php?n=32291
    and here's the italian medias interest in Uchuari-check the pics...there's various sites that claim it.

Now, if you guys wanna talk about rumors- i think Cristian Ramirez going to that Fortuna whatever German team is probably a rumor made up by Futbolecuador. I'm done with Futbolecuador lol Especially after how inaccurate they were this season with the transfers. ECUAGOL was 100% accurate with every transfer and made sure people knew they were the first to make the calls. The greatest examples are Castillejos going to Barcelona (and ecuagol claimed it as a done deal like 3 weeks before it happened) and Saritama going to Liga (when lots of people took it as a huge surprise they were first to claim it).

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    this NT doesn't have the classical ecuadorian winger. Uchuari is agile but not a sprinter and he doesn't have the strength that a player like Marcos Caicedo or Renato ibarra had in the past u-20 NT. Same with Sornoza. These players like playing more freely and moving in diagonally towards the middle, they don't stick to the wing like a typical ecua winger who will beat you down with straight speed and strength.

Uchuari and Sornoza are players that have a playing style similar to Cazares and far from the type of futbol that Ibarra or Marcos Caicedo play. Cevallos is a calmer player, a thinker who plays at a slower pace. Totally different from Gaibor whos like a pitbull running the field up and down. I think Rosero hasn't figured that out yet.

This team has strikers who can put the ball in the net, but I think the way the midfield is managed doesn't help the strikers out at all.

4. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  5. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
  6. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Man, watching the Chile vs. Ecuador and Ecuador is SUPER SLOW! Where is the speed? They seems to run at snail pace compare to the Chilean players. Also they are down 2-0 in the half already. They suck big time. No one is standing out at all. At least they had like 2 clear chances at goal but like always they miss it.

7. cabezamagica

cabezamagica Member

Feb 10, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i dont know whether to keep watching or just throw in the towel.2 clear chances blown and chiles 2 chances ,scored.pretty much same thing as last game muchas ganas pero, CERO definicion.better pack it up, without a real striker and zero playmaking we r not going anywhere.:(

8. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Can someone tell me who the hell that goalie play at? Cause he SUCKS! He should NEVER step on a foot on the field again. What a crappy goalie.

9. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Rosero is a clown. He takes out Ona and puts in Corozo to start the game? Bad move. Corozo has not had a good tournament, he's not at the same level he plays with playing for Emelec. Ona is a ball winner and his passing is good. He can get over aggressive when defending and thus can leave open spaces, but that is also a product of having no first line of defense. The attackers don't press at all. Rosero also replaces Esterilla, who by the way has played well, and puts in Murillo. Strike two. Murillo had one good half in the game against Brazil and that's it. Very bad showing...smh

10. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Rueda's Fault Lol!!

11. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The team still has a chance. With some results going our way, we might just make it. The kids just have to give it their best effort. They have nothing to lose now. For the game against Paraguay, the team should line up as follows:

----------Cuero-----------
    Lopez Leon Mejia Ramirez
    -------Oña Gruezo-------
    ----------Cevallos---------
    -----Esterilla Uchuari----
    ----------Parrales---------

It's ultra offensive but we need to win.

12. Luigi408

Luigi408 Member

May 16, 2010
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    My gawd these kids can't play together as a team even if their lives depended on it. What a terrible performance against Paraguay. They have enough talent but the coaching is just not there. The guys in charge should be fired immediately once the tournament is over for Ecuador. Wow. Just plain terrible.

13. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Whaaat? Talent??? OMG not even Guardiola could make a team out of these players.

BTW what an awful uniform this yellow/red one...

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    go cry somewhere else and worry about how your POS NT is gonna get in front of Ecuador in the Qualifier. And after that go shed a few years about how you haven't seen your team in a World Cup in over a decade lol. and then grab your ugly ass jersey and wipe your ass with it and stop complaining

last time I checked this was a thread for Ecuas not for your kind. And if the mods wanna give me a card for telling the truth, go for it

15. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Very bad showing by the U20 side. Losing all five games in the second round is just plain embarrassing. To be honest I thought we were going to be one of the four teams to qualify to the WC in Turkey. We weren't as fast as previous squads and we didn't have a presence in the box, but they had experience. By far the biggest disappointment was our defense. Uchuari's form was also disappointing. I expected better from him after a good 2012 capaingn and a solid showing in the Copa Sudamericana with Loja. This kid has a lot to improve on before he gets a shot with the senior side. Esterilla impressed me. Hopefully he gets playing time at Santos Laguna. Gruezo, Cevallos, and Parrales will get another shot in two years so hopefully they improve.

16. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Que pasa hijos.. porque tanta agresividad? quedamos campeones y Ecuador? ni paso a semis, o si paso nadie lo vio, necesitan que los dirija uno de nosotros pa que medio se vean...;)

17. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    A hoder animal....vete a otro foro si buscas atención marica. Regresa a opinar cuando Ecuador se enfrente a Colombia en Septiembre. Pero antes que te vayas dime que a ganado la selección colombiana en tiempos recientes? Un torneo juvenil?? Si por eso quieres destaparte celebrando eres un imbécil y apuntas a lo mediocre.

b9d23m89 repped this.
  18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    why are you so interested in what Ecuador's doing? Your always on this forum talking sh*t like your butt hurt about something. Did Rueda not give you the D this weekend? The only way your colombia will be first is if Argentina, Brazil, and Ecuador at their worst....and hence that's what happened. LOL the 4th place baby finally got his day of shine. Have fun tailgating us and sniffing our asses in the Qualifier.