Tickets for the tournament!

Discussion in 'Copa América Centenario 2016' started by paips, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Su-35

Su-35 New Member

Jul 10, 2006
    A lot of the tickets have run out it seems, only a single match is left

Uruguay Vs. Peru
    356 tickets

Unless the website is not working correctly.

The good news is that the ticket grand total is sold in batches, there will be 2 other dates where the rest of the 66% of the tickets will be allocated. Hopefully you won't get crumbs again :D

2. Crocodile Gena

Manchester United
    United States
    Aug 9, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    has anyone here successfully ordered tickets? i know i personally have dozens of orders listed as pending that i am unable to complete. i don't know if these tickets are still on hold for me.

3. VAMOS MEXICO

VAMOS MEXICO New Member

Apr 21, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Which games you have pending?

I hope you get them officially!
    :)

4. Crocodile Gena

Manchester United
    United States
    Aug 9, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have the doubleheaders on July 1 and July 3. Many orders...

I wonder if everyone has orders pending and noone has actually been able to buy tickets. If that's the case, then all the tickets should be still available other than the few thousand they sold on the phone.

5. VAMOS MEXICO

VAMOS MEXICO New Member

Apr 21, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm interested in the doubleheaders for:

July 1st. in Maturin & July 4 in Puerto la Cruz.:) plus knock down rounds.

I hope I can get them directly and not exchanging them like we did for the WC in Germany.:D

6. paips

paips Member

Apr 2, 2006
    Mexico
    I had exactly the same problem, I had everything ready to pay, I got tickets for Mexico vs Ecuador, and in the last button when you click COMPLETAR PEDIDO something like that, it sends you to a blank page inside the de lujo main manu, I have like 6 orders of the same tickets! but I was unable to complete my order with the credit card, now, there are no tickets available anymore, im pretty sure is just a kind of ilusion, and then de lujo will resell them at higher prices, please if any of you got a succesfull application let us know!!!
    :eek:

7. Crocodile Gena

Manchester United
    United States
    Aug 9, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. daniela_ines

daniela_ines New Member

Aug 18, 2006
    London
    Does anyone know when the next stage will begin?

9. paips

paips Member

Apr 2, 2006
    Mexico
    It doesnt matter when will the second phase starts, it will be the same, nobody will get tickets, just the resellers, its clear, why nobody knows a person who got tickets this time ?
    because the tickets were not available for us
    :confused:

10. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    incredible... although for the previosu Copa's there was never an internet based selling system for tix -- but still, it's freakin' 2007, they've had yeasr fo planning and they can't get this going?? I would have paid ticketmaster their stupid fee in order to secure my tix... Conmebol needs to step it up here and find out what's going on!

11. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

all I know if that Im buying a tix from the scalper, I can't have one 'gringo' within 100 feet of me or they'll charge me an extra $200 for the tix... time to brush up on the Venezuelan accent:eek:

12. paips

paips Member

Apr 2, 2006
    Mexico
    I think there will be a lot of scalpers selling tickets at the stadiums, but I dont think there will be a lot of supporters due to the situation of the country, this worths only for the die hard fans, I guess not all the people are ready to get the tickets at the last minute.
    there will be tickets for all of us!

13. Danilo-11

Danilo-11 Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    Here it is:
    "Que mas chamo, como esta la vaina,
    cuanto cuestan los tickets para los juegos de la Serie del Caribe?
    Ahhh, es futbol... verga... bueno, cuanto cuestan los tickets para esa vaina?
    Conho, esta un pelo caro... bueno, dame 2 mi pana"

14. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    http://www.peru.com/futbol/AutoNoticias/FutbolInternacional/2007/05/11/DetalleNoticia89141.asp

15. Crocodile Gena

Manchester United
    United States
    Aug 9, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I sent an email to DeLujo about the "Pending" orders and they actually replied to me last night. Here's what they said:

----------------------------------
    Estimados Clientes

El el transcurso de las próximas 72 horas estará recibiendo una comunicación que le permitirá completar su orden, para sus tickets de La COPA AMERICA 2007, los mismos ya se encuentran reservados.

Gracias por su atención.

COPA AMERICA UNA PASION OCHO ESTRELLAS

DeLujo Promociones, C.A.
    Dirección de E-Marketing
    ----------------------------------

I think this is good news, but I still don't trust them.

16. paips

paips Member

Apr 2, 2006
    Mexico
    Ayer funciono el boton de la tarjeta de credito, con cierta desconfianza llene mis datos y le di click a aceptar, no los acepto de buenas, hoy en la manana todavia habia boletos para la mayoria de los juegos
    pero solamente te permite hacer pedidos, no pagarlos por eso ya despues estaban sold out todos, que estara pasando con de lujo promociones
    ya estan saliendo noticias de fraude en todo venezuela

escribo en espanol porque creo que todos aqui hablamos espanol

17. Crocodile Gena

Manchester United
    United States
    Aug 9, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    today i was able to order and pay for the july 5th doubleheader. but i am still waiting to pay for the pending order i placed on friday.

18. daniela_ines

daniela_ines New Member

Aug 18, 2006
    London
    I have ordered my tickets, yesterday, but i'm still waiting for some kind of conformation email. I gave my visa card details, but payment hasn't gone out yet.

Does anyone know how they will be issuing the tickets?

I read somewhere they were gonna be issused a week before the tournament starts, but i think collecting mine at the stadium would be the best bet, but it didn't give me the option when i ordered the tickets. I wonder if they will fedex them or something to overseas addresses.

This tournament is turning out harder than I thought it would be!!

19. Pferd

Pferd New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    And you have not seen anything yet.....;)

20. VAMOS MEXICO

VAMOS MEXICO New Member

Apr 21, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I did order my tickets & paid for them, but haven't received any official e-mail yet.

Anyone knows how to book a room in Maturin & Puerto La Cruz y Caracas?

Please help me!:)

Ya ordene y pague mis boletos x internet, pero no he recibido e-mail oficial.

Alguien sabe como rentar hotel en Maturin y Puerto La Cruz y Caracas?

Si saben algo ayudenme!:)

21. Crocodile Gena

Manchester United
    United States
    Aug 9, 2003
    Riverside, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When I placed an order yesterday and paid, I received an email immediately, but my order was still listed as "Pendiente". Today, when I login and click "Su Cuenta", my order is now listed as "Confirmado". Still no email about how to pay for the pending order I placed on Friday.

22. paips

paips Member

Apr 2, 2006
    Mexico
    I dont have any confidence on this system, I think if I send my credit card info I will get fu**ed, I prefer to buy the tickets at the local shops
    is not the same UEFA as De Mier** Promociones...

23. daniela_ines

daniela_ines New Member

Aug 18, 2006
    London
    lol, exactly, I'm not gonna be totally relaxed about this whole thing until I'm sitting in my seat, waiting for kick off! : )

24. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    it doesnt help as well when you're not able to even buy a brewsky to 'calm the nerves'...:p ...no alcohol allowed:(