Tickets for Sale/Trade Etc.

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by Savage_Sam, Jun 21, 2011.

1. the_tayjay

the_tayjay New Member

Oct 15, 2008
    I need 3 members tickets for LA. Will be driving down from Omaha. Any help would be great!

2. Wizardman03

Wizardman03 Member

Nov 10, 2003
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    S.O.S. I'm looking for 4 Members Stand tickets for the LA Galaxy game. Please help.

3. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Looks like LA game will be SRO based on demand for tickets here and on social media sites.

4. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Agreed, would be shocked if this isn't another SRO sellout.

If you want to get them through the Cauldron, send any members stand ticket requests to cauldrontickets@gmail.com - as of right now, we don't have any available, but if we get any more, we will fill them based on the order of requests to that email account.

If anyone isn't using their tickets, let us know, and we can sell them for you.

5. musean

musean Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Kansas City
    As of now, there are no tickets left for the members stand. Its highly unlikely that we get anymore and as of now there over 100 on the waiting list. The best chance to get tickets will be to claim tickets from the members plan Saturday at noon. Check Craigslist, TM exchange, ebay, etc.

6. SarsippiusKC

SarsippiusKC Member

Aug 24, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm also looking. I just need one Members Stand ticket.

7. AndyB

AndyB Member

Apr 21, 2007
    Amherst MA
    These are all still available, so if anyone want LA game ticket pm me.
    Andy

8. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Do you have a twitter account?

9. kcfooty

kcfooty Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Put them on the SKC TM Ticket Exchange site... I sold very similar seats in 128 for a tidy profit.

10. Mdarney

Mdarney Member

Apr 3, 2005
    KC Midtown
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I sent you a PM on behalf of Andy.

11. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    my east stand ticket, sec 128, for the upcoming game against houston is for sale.

12. ManUnited90

ManUnited90 New Member

May 31, 2006
    kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I need 2 Members stand tickets for LA game??

13. Mdarney

Mdarney Member

Apr 3, 2005
    KC Midtown
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Still have these. Want to offer to folks here first.

Sep 10 -Sporting KC v Dynamo
    Sep 23 Sporting KC v Union
    Sep 28 Sporting KC v Crew
    Oct 15 Sporting KC v Red Bulls

The Tickets are for section 128 Row 11 on the East stands. I believe single game price for these tickets is $35. We would sell ours for the season ticket price of $50 for 2 tickets.

14. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    I have two tickets for the Houston game. PM or email me (text if you know me).

15. KCFutbol

KCFutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 14, 2001
    Overland Park, KS
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have one Member's Stand ticket for the Houston game. $15.

16. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    how long before the current game do we have to exchange the ticket for a future game? i emailed my rep, but he's not getting back with me.

17. Savage_Sam

Savage_Sam Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    I believe it's 72 hours prior.

18. TasteTheRainbow

Aug 22, 2007
    Olathe, KS
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've got 4 all-inclusive tickets in the Bud corner for the Philly game (9/23). Face is $50, I'll take best offer. I'll also sell in pairs.

19. NorthbankHighbury

Jan 25, 2009
    Liberty, MO
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Dunno, haven't done this yet but email: clientservices@sportingkc.com forwarding your original email and bitch about it. I am sure somebody will want to know that your email is not being answered. I think your basically ********ed right now in terms of a trade in for Saturday - think it was five days but I could well be wrong.

Totally unrelated:

I am thinking about bringing my father in law to a game, he is 70+ - thinking I might get the guy a seat. If anybody wants to check out the cauldron and trade me a pair of seated tickets I'll be happy to do a trade + cash or buy a couple of seats if they are cheap enough.

20. NorthbankHighbury

Jan 25, 2009
    Liberty, MO
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Had to jump around a bit to find this -- on google rather than from a link on our site.

http://www.sportingkc.com/ticket-exchange-program

21. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks, though i didn't mean for anyone to do the work i could've done myself to find it. i was just hoping someone knew off the top of their head.

which is what i thought it was too. maybe that's what it was last year or something. but...

this is right, unfortunately... which is pootastic.

i don't know, maybe it's just me, but having to exchange it so far in advance is almost like making the policy so that its only usefulness is in its appearance as a perk. i mean, sure it's better than not having the option at all, but the benefits do seem to be getting less and less advantageous each year. unfortunately, that wasn't entirely unexpected as that's the nature of the beast.

well, it's only been a day ... well, half a day as i sent it in the early afternoon i think. regardless, an answer wouldn't do me any good anyway now as it's well past 5 days to saturday.

has anyone had any luck putting their tix back up on the website for sale? i recall seeing some posts on here about how frustrating the process was or something like that, but do they ever sell... and if they do, are there fees for doing so?

22. kcfooty

kcfooty Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's really easy. Log into the account manager and then click on "manage my tickets" on the right. Then, tick the boxes beside the seats you want to sell and click "sell".

You will be asked to put in a price. This is where it gets screwy. You will get paid 90% of the price you put in. The people buying the tickets will see the price as 115% of the price you just entered. Soooooo.... if you want to list the tickets for $29.99, you have to put in a price of $26.08. Warning, math ahead: $29.99/1.15 = $26.08. You will get paid: $23.47 = $26.08 * .9

So you can figure it however you wish. I've priced my tickets competitively (cheaper) than other tickets in the same section (price paid by the buyer) while still turning a small profit and have sold 100% of the tickets I've posted. Which gets back to the math. If you pick the selling price you want the buyers to see, then you have to back into the price you ask.

1 person likes this.
  23. szazzy

szazzy Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Calling your ticket rep usually gets you around that 5 day deadline. They'll work with you most of the time.

24. kopiteinkc

kopiteinkc Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Shawnee
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I have done it twice and sold them both times, no problem. There is a small fee.

25. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah, my rep sent a reply this morning and indicated as such.

i went ahead and posted it last night, got the confirmation email from ticketmaster, but everytime i go to the site, it still lists my seat for this game as unavailable. how long does it take to actually appear as available once you've posted it?