The Sporting Fans Only Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Sporting CP' started by Força Sporting, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Re: The Sporting Fans Only Thread

Anyone in here a Sporting socio? I have wanted to do this for some time however I am not sure which category I would fit in. I am in North America, so I wouldn't be taking advantage of the discounts for the tickets, but would like to support the club a little further. Any ideas? JuveLeo, where are you??? LMK by PM.

2. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

If you go to the SCP Website, and choose the option of "Socio Correspondente"

You pay one fee per year, but don't receive all the benefits since you are out of the country...you do get the socio card and everything else...

It's a good way to support the club and you can tell everyone you are a "Socio"

You even get a number...

3. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN??? You are 'socio #1' in these parts - I expect to see more contributions fom you :cool:

4. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada

Are kids part of the package as well? Meaning, can my 2 year old be included as a soci and get his own card as being part of my "Socio Correspondente"? Like I said, I have wanted to do this for a while but just haven't been able to grasp how it is done. I know that you are a paying socio so your knowledge is vital...

5. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ

Yes, and his fee is cheaper.

6. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005

O central Hugo foi operado e pensa que podera voltar ao plantel para Janeiro.

7. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ

Nao e grande solucao, o Paulo Bento nao vai nessa. Eu gostava era de ver o Semedo a jogar um pouco mais.

8. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ

Yesterday it was Liedson leaving, today it's Douala.

Why don't these Lampioes writers write about their own club.

They can't even spell "douala".

«Só tenho o Sporting na cabeça» (Doula)

9. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005

Don't worry about it, that's why we got our own thread. :)

10. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005

To tell you the truth, he didn't look too solid in the U-21 game in Geneva. They were lucky not to get scored on more.

11. SUPERAJAX

SUPERAJAX New Member

Nov 20, 2005
    Westland

I just want to still thank Sporting for kicking out f***noord last year!

[​IMG]

12. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ

That game in the second half noone did, but look at the return game.
    Semedo was a monster back there.

13. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

semedo is a workhorse....

14. AFC AJAX 425

AFC AJAX 425 New Member

Nov 23, 2005
    Westland

I'm sorry that I'm not a Sporting fan, but I just want to thank you still for kicking out f***noord last season. :D

[​IMG]

15. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005

O técnico do Sporting decidiu hoje não convocar Liedson para o jogo de domingo, em Alvalade, frente ao Vitória de Guimarães, em jogo para a 12.ª jornada da Liga. Uma opção de Paulo Bento que surpreende, tudo apontando para que algo de anormal se tenha passado nas últimas horas no «reino do leão».

ASF
    Ninguém do Sporting quis comentar o que se passará com o melhor marcador do Sporting envolvido anteriormente em algumas cenas de indisciplina, então no consulado de Peseiro.

O avançado brasileiro não saiu lesionado do último treino nem foi suspenso pela Liga, ou seja, o técnico do Sporting decidiu deixar de fora o melhor marcador da equipa para a recepção aos vimaranenses. Por sua vez, Pinilla, que contestou esta semana o facto de não ter uma oportunidade, também não foi chamado .

Looks like Liedson will be leaving soon .

16. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ

Paulo is putting the hammer down, good for him. No prima doans in our house.

17. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005

Either that or he's being saved for the upcoming game vs Porto.

18. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
  19. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ

This was clearly of Paulo Bento sending a message about his authority in the group. He won't tolerate any thing that will disrupt the group.

Group discipline, and work habits is clearly what he's looking for. If Liedson and Pinilla are constantly thinking of themselves, and not care of the group, then Paulo did the right thing on leaving them off the squad.

We have a lot of solutions our midfielder are very creative, and can also score. So Liedson should just shut up, and work hard to get his spot back.

20. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005

Hopefully Liedson will heed and perform in that fashion. With him at 100% Sporting is unstopable. :)

21. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada

The one thing that Bento is doing that Peseiro couldn't bring himself to do is take charge of this team, to be an actual leader. Last year's team had much more skill, but this team is more disciplined. It has a lot to do with who is at the helm.

22. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005

Paulo Bento's words well received.

Soares Franco apoia Paulo Bento no «caso» Liedson
    O presidente do Sporting reiterou esta segunda-feira total apoio a Paulo Bento e às suas decisões, nomeadamente no que diz respeito à saída do avançado brtasileiro Liedson do lote de convocados para o jogo frente ao Vitória de Guimarães.

ASF
    «O todo é mais importante que a soma das partes» - A frase que Paulo Bento utilizou para justificar a saída de Liedson parece ter agradado a Soares Franco, pelo menos a julgar pelas suas palavras à saída da reunião do Conselho Leonino.

«O que Paulo Bento disse está totalmente certo», referiu, por mais de uma vez, perante a insistência dos jornalistas presentes, o presidente dos «leões», escusando-se a revelar se o brasileiro será alvo de processo disciplinar.
    28-11-2005 23:17

23. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005

Looks like Liedson will start on the bench vs. Porto.

PAULO BENTO EM CONTAGEM DECRESCENTE PARA O DRAGÃO
    De olho em Liedson

Paulo Bento prosseguiu ontem a preparação para o clássico com o FC Porto, numa semana marcada ainda pela exclusão de Liedson dos convocados para a recepção ao V. Guimarães. Apostado em reconquistar o mais rapidamente possível a confiança do treinador e o lugar no onze, o que não irá suceder no Dragão (deverá começar a partida no banco), o camisola 31 preparou-se sob o olhar atento do técnico.

Source: Record

24. PassItOn

PassItOn New Member

Dec 29, 2004
    NJ

Liedson, won't be starting or be on the bench. Their's some turmoil that happened in the clubhouse, and Paulo still hasn't gotten over it.

IMO if Peseiro had handled levezinho's "biradas" last year, things could've been different at the end.

So I too support Paulo's decision of leaving him off.

25. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

I agree...this guy needed some discipline. If he never comes back so what, there are 20 other strikers in Brazil that are just as good. These guys come a dime a dozen in Brazil.
    So no need to keep a player around that is a head case.