The Sporting Clube de Braga Thread [R] Leave your History at the door.

Discussion in 'Liga Sagres Clubs' started by GoodDead, Jan 28, 2010.

1. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Benfica fans are truly pathetic they use footage that prooves them wrong as a means to prove themselves right. It's the old saying "tell a lie loud enough, long enough over an dover and people will believe it" With them they swallow any bullshit to feed their agenda.

Reminds me of the ball that never went in vs Porto and the hilarious graphs they made to prove it was in. My favorite was the ones with lines where they start a line on the inside of a post and instead of ending it on the inside of the opposite post move it to the outside. Or the 3D graph where the ball moves into the net as the camera moves over head. Just sad really.

2. ThespecialoneJM

ThespecialoneJM New Member

May 13, 2008
    San Jose
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    funny how these comments were passed up....no comments ? Of course not...

3. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005

No kick?

I know you probably glanced by this video and didn't see anything immediately even though there was a whole scuffle of people BUT were you not so biased and pathetic, you'd see, upon careful observation beween 1:13 and 1:15 in the lower left corner a boot (right above some man in a suit's left shoulder) is in fact hitting the Benfica assistant manager. You can choose to say that it isn't but it in fact is. GAME SET MATCH. Now do us all a favor and stop bitching.

4. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Game Set Match? What a punk. The tape shows NO contact. There is nothing conclusive. The tape also shows that same manager pushing Vandinho and very lively.

3 Tunnel incidents vs 3 different teams started all by Benfica and look at the angels getting off Scot free on all accounts.

You can't beat us on the field so this non sense is what arises. The game was months ago and because we're still in first you play the only game your actually good at: Politics and Corruption.

Game, Set, Match. Now go back to your mickey mouse forum while it's still the year 2010 because sooner or later you will all be pretending it's 1961 again just to keep shooting your mouths.

5. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Will the next person who posts a video please be sure that it hasn't already been ********ing posted five times? This is getting redonclulous. Those videos hardly show anything either way except that there were a handful of playerrs who were ready to brawl and would've done so if not for the sanity of a select few.

Seriously, perhaps we should just get rid of the tunnel, our league's players do not seem to fancy being in there for some reason!

6. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Once the propaganda machine starts they don't stop and will say they see this and that when really they only have ideas based on a clip that was edited to only show what they want to believe. In no instance in that clip or any other do you see Vandinhos foot on the trainer. There is a full clip, the trainer went to Vandinho pushed him and ran off. No contact from Vandinho but definite contact from the trainer.

7. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    Corruption and traffic of influence can only go far to a certain extent (it derives from multiple factors). This is not to say that Pinto da Costa and Loureiros were not part of it in the past, I'm just pointing the exact moment when the power swapped.
    Apart from Vale e Azevedo that was arrested due to his own stupidity, the judicial system + Policia Judiciaria are making us believe that the southern grandes are role models. Was there ever an Apito Dourado for them? Ever?!

Footage is permitted in England (and some other leagues) inside the tunnel. Why should be different in our case? It would allow players to behave properly and a more documented view of what really happened.

8. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    Aimar was fined? Lisandro was suspended exactly against Benfica in a critical moment in the league. And these decisions often take an indefinite/inconsistent time that strikes exactly when it's most convenient for some.

9. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    You'll only get a clip showing nothing and a page of trolling out of that. In the words of a righteous man stop your bitching*

*new definition of bitching: making sense and defending what really happens because your tired of blatant corruption and cheating. Just accept it they are taking the title by hook or by crook....ok fine, by crook alone*

10. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Actually there was... you obviously don't follow the news that much... If I must I'll go through my old posts.. I believe you can find it by typing in "Benfica did the screwing in" I forget what year the matches in question were from. I don't know ultimately what came of it, but they were probed, so again, your full of hot-air.

And GoodDead-seriously? You're not showing much common sense. You ********ing expect a clear shot of someone's foot in that commotion? You're crossing the border to retardation my friend.

11. benficafan3

benficafan3 Member+

Nov 16, 2005
    He's just so ridiculously biased. "Leave your history at the door because now that Braga is in first that means we are the best team in Portugal." How convenient...

12. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    I wish the mods just shut this thread down :D;)

13. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    Oh, you mean something that was published in the portuguese Sun? Where is the following to that supposed evidence since I can't find it?
    Even if it's true, you're only reinforcing what I said... :rolleyes:

So spare me with the "hot-air" comment...at least, if you want to be respected.

14. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Excuse me you must be very confused on how things work. In order to Punish someone you need PROOF. There is a clip that shows Vandinho walk by the trainer in white and get pushed by him a good arms length and lean on one foot do to its force. At no point in any video do you see Vandinho with intent try to kick the trainer much less make contact.

So I am supposed to accept an edited down clip that shows nothing as proof to suspend a player for 3 months because there was too much commotion to show actual proof? Sorry that would be retarded.

If there is no clear shot then there is no proof, just an accusation so tell me how retarded I am for being upset that a player is suspended for an accusation with No proof and better yet proof that he didn't do it?

The president of Braga came out with a statement saying they were being heavily penalized with edited footage for one reason only: To Be Stopped, because they can't stop us on the field.

15. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Biased is you coming into this thread spreading your propaganda and clips that show nothing but write "Clearly see Vandinhos foot" as if that is supposed to prove anything. The man has a foot congratulations guess what he has Two! Oh Noes! Give him 6 months!

Leave your history at the door, the other thread was full of talk of years passed that have nothing to with today. Don't worry sooner or later you will revert back to talking about the good old days because you won't have nothing else to talk about.

Last I checked when a team is in first it means they are the best, thats the problem with Benfica you think a league is won based on history and not actual play. Even though Porto has dominated for 20 years you still think your team is #1 because of the good old Salazar years. Get over yourselves it's pathetic. Now go back to your little circle jerk forum your trolling is no longer fresh or tolerated.

16. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    lmao bnfica fans BLIND as usual

maybe this picture will sum it all up for you.

[​IMG]

17. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I'm not going to comment further because I haven't been reading up on the whole story, I really don't care to be honest. But I would suppose that they would be basing this off something, perhaps testimonials, reff report, etc. Like I said I haven't been keeping up with the situation since, again, I think this is such a ridicukous thing to waste time on, but I would bet that they'd have some of what I said submitted as evidence.

As for chesspanther-your searching abilities obviously blow hardcore, using the same exact terms that I gave you I came up with what I was referring to.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407431&highlight=Benfica+screwing

And the reason nothing was done was because the evidence was extremely circumstantial.

18. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    ... I meant that I didn't find anything about Benfica being "probed" through Google + news were published by Público and you have yourself something to really doubt on. Don't talk like it's the truth unless you provide an official source.
    BUT LIKE I SAID, even if it's true, media, PJ and State Public Prosecutor only deep their efforts on PDC. So, this only reinforces what I said until something in comparison or against Benfica is something more than just "circumstantial".

Again, cockyness than rubs arrogance only gets one kind of treatment for me. I know what I'm talking about, so I hope you start doing the same.

19. No Name Boy

No Name Boy New Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Exactly. That's why he got the minimum penalty.

"Tentativa de agressão a um agente desportivo (não jogador)."

Although we both know he hit him. 3 Braga players that should have been expelled by the halftime.

Instead, the ref expelled Cardozo for nothing (two games ban, we lost against Guimarães without Cardozo).

20. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Record isn't an official source now?

Ok...

21. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    Man, really...did you read the article? If you did, you would actually spare me to go through this twice.

Record quotes Público. A newspaper that has the same reputation of the english Sun around here. In the article, at the end, Benfica's spokesman denies its existence which means that it never came out to the general media. Well, it couldn't, after all it's "secret of justice" and therefore ilegal. So Público lied or they bought their way into getting a copy that none else listened to (except them and PJ).
    I tried to find a statement from the Policia Judiciaria, something in the courts that proves its existence...but nothing whatsoever.

As I said before, it is irrelevant but you keep pushing on being right on something you clearly know nothing about.

22. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Benfica is in first....so we are the best!

1 [​IMG] Benfica 18 14 3 1 50 10 8 1 0 32 4 6 2 1 18 6 40 45
    2 [​IMG] Braga 17 13 3 1 24 6 8 1 0 14 1 5 2 1 10 5 18 42

Thanks for clarifying!

23. ThespecialoneJM

ThespecialoneJM New Member

May 13, 2008
    San Jose
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I suppose the walk on the moon was faked, Bush did 9/11, Barack Obama is muslim and is out to get us...arent conspiracies funnnnn????

24. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Where is that American flag and plaque that was planted on the moon anyway? I've only seen it in Deep Impact or Armageddon or was it Independance day? Oone of those.

Congratulations to Benfica for playing a 20th round game 3 weeks early. You are now in first, good for you. It's up to us to catch up. Although at the time of my statement we had 17 weeks in first under our belts, which is cause to defend my teams previous standing thank you very much.

25. nbstriker8

nbstriker8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 10, 2008
    new beige
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You said that statement Feb 4 and Benfica played "20th round 3 weeks early" on Feb 3.