The Shimizu S-Pulse Thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by Shizuoka, May 26, 2010.

1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Daizo Ishige and Gaku Shirasaki will start in the Nabisco today

2. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Nabisco Cup matches aren't until the 4th.

3. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    days are very long in Europe

4. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    lol

you confused the shit out of me

I'm thinking in three time zones now.

The match is on the 4th in Japan, but its on the 3rd where you are and its still the 2nd where I am.

******** time zones. China's got it right :)

5. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    19.00 on the 4th Japan-time = 12.00 on the 4th Euro-time

6. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I know

When he said that the match was "today" I looked at my calender and it was still the 2nd.

Sorry I live in the shitty USA. :)

7. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway

Haha, but today is only the 3rd=) So the match isnt until tomorrow even if we are in Europe=)

8. Shizuoka

Shizuoka Member

Mar 12, 2008
    Shizuoka, Japan
    Club:
    Shimizu S Pulse
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    [​IMG]
    The white banner reads "LOL"

:D:D

Just quality.

9. mv_nelson

mv_nelson Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Good win by S-Pulse. It seemed Jubilo got carried away with the gamesmanship of a Derby match in the second half, didn't concentrate on playing football.

10. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004

Yeah good win by S-Pulse. They deserved the winning performance from the first half minute 40.

I congrats to the coach by his subtitude. It was spot on subs name and timeing.

In this game I think Alex were the secret hero . He try to keep his team to focus to the game at first half aspecialy. Second half Ono enter the game S-Pulse become more and more balanced and passfooty game style smoothly.

I liked forward Jimmy(spell?)
    He gived very hard time to the Jubilo defens in every position in that era.

Takahara later entered the game and had a golden chance but super saved by Jubilo golie.

S-Pulse's goals come by heading shots. short player jumber great on air and welldone finishing. kudos/congrats to the cross service lads too.

One last player which is secret hero alongside Alex, it was the Dutch(Calvin) lefty at the defens leadership. He were Beast IMHO.

Congrats to the S-Pulse , a good win... over all: it was very nice derby game.

r_

11. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    lol funny I thought Franca was the worst by far, not even a shot, and Alex was anonymous.

12. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    In my view,

The worst player was in this game till his goal score minute; Omaye Genki(correct name?).

And the rightback_player at the defens line. I dont know his name.

S-Pulse midfields did lots of lots of lose ball aspecialy ''%'' in the entire first half of the game. In that period Alex were the one whom try to role play/play maker or play set up : as Ono's role.
    Ono were at the bench in the first half, and S-Pulse were struggle aspecialy in midfield zone.Alex were all alone and Jubilo was very good at agressive and physical versus Alex and others at the midfield area.

A Good SUBS did worked very well aspecialy (one for RB one for midfield ,did a good answer solution against thoes weak tactical issue).

Jimmy chased every ball at upfront, and gived hard time, in the first half He He didint gets service at all from backs... I dont blame him, I blame backs and wingers aspecialy, in the first half.

Overall; I liked Second half S-Pulse's efforts and performance.
    First half last 5 minute were good too.

ps:

Ref were OK. but in some whistle they were weak.

Cheers mate.

13. Shizuoka

Shizuoka Member

Mar 12, 2008
    Shizuoka, Japan
    Club:
    Shimizu S Pulse
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Five home wins to start the season. Going to have to check the last time that happened!

While I'm here, S-Pulse are making a huge mosaic as part of the 20th anniversary celebrations. You can get your picture on it too! I've explained how here. :)

14. KATO

KATO Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Manchester
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I've been suprised with how well Brosque's been playing since he's moved to Japan, he was too predictable back in the A-League, thought he was completely useless as a striker.

One to watch out for in the WCQ, especially if Kennedys still injured.

15. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Relatively easy win vs Iwata today (1-0). Only saw the 2nd half, but seemed it was closer to 2-0 than 1-1. Bare looked good too.

16. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Happy to see Nagasawa again in goal. He was good in Kumamoto, then we lost traces of himself in the last two years in Kyoto. With the goal against Gamba, he scored four goals in seven matches.

17. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    After the;

Shimizu SPulse 1 : 2 Vissel Kobe

Sagan Tosu 2 : 0 Shimizu SPulse

Kashima Antlers 3 : 0 Shimizu SPulse

Shimizu SPulse 0 : 2 Kawasaki Frontale

Gamba Osaka 4 : 0 Shimizu SPulse

4 losing strike…

They finally menage to stop the bad run,..

They Won the game and dominate the entire game ,..with good team effort,spirit,aggressivety and collective football;
    Shimizu SPulse 3 : 0 Kashiwa Reysol …

They find the 3 goal in the first hour period.
    They had more chances to score…
    Omaye Genki's assist were pure class at Novakovic goal.
    Third goal were great heading punch by SPulse's N3. This was a top class heading jump and finishing.
    Man of the match to me; Honda. The boy played tremendous. If I were NT coach I would take him to the next NT friendly game.

Its pity that that lost their coach. As at the J1 Main thread add, SPulse said Good Bye to the current coach .

I bet that that theyr weak and very poor losing strike doesn't belong duo to coach performance. I think players are the as much as coach performance in that loosing strike poor runs.

If I were the new coach, I could make the some change in the current eleven, and aswell captain name I would bring the Honda to first captain and second captain is SPulse's N3(don't know name ,sorry).

The current captain is very weak in terms of game additions of perform level and captaining the squad aspecialy in the hard and struggle periods.
    To me, He is not the natural captain bound spirit and power.

Over all;

Back to the game,

SPulse played maybe one of the Best game performance in their current season ,vs Reysol.
    And, after the win, it sound a bit bitter and freeze way that that the players see their coach replaced…

I wonder the team reaction in the upcoming game. vs FC Tokyo at Tokyo city.