The Science Thread!

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by bosna10, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Djerzelez

Djerzelez Red Card

Jun 13, 2012
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dude is a G

2. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Wow, that's pretty awesome. i heard that scientists can make everyone immortal by the year of 2040 simply using nano bots and programming them to attack disease like AIDS and cancer and restoring and creating new body cells.

bosna10 repped this.
  3. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  4. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Seems to be a good idea, but i think people in the future will rely more on eating insects rather than this drink. There are i believe roughly 40000 tons of insects for every human out there. Full of protein and other good stuff. I only wonder how you can get everybody so far to eat insects lol

bosna10 repped this.
  5. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Good luck getting a sandzo to stop eating SUHO MESO, SUDZUK, CEVAPE, PLJESKAVICE, OVCAVINE. I'm gonna eat all your food bitch, idc about food shortage. You vegan weirdos go ahead eat insects and leave the rest of us alone.

Sarajevsko Pivo repped this.
  6. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lmaaooo so true.

i can already imagine the reaction when you tell this to a typical crazy Balija uncle or grandpa lol

7. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    bosna10 repped this.
  8. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Science >>>

9. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Bosnia isn't having population problems in terms of overgrowth.. so I think we will be ok! LOL no one wants to move to Bosnia either.

10. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    That's true, but i find that weird at the same time. Bosnia is a heaven to live in when you have a nice income, especially one that meets most Western European standards.

Anyway, i've been watching Through the Wormhole alot lately and i really do enjoy. Especially when they discuss matters like the creation of the universe, the excistance of multiple universe and more common things like time. Really fascinating to watch. Highly recommend it.

DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  11. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    watching the whole history channel series the universe is pretty fascinating , check it out

12. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina

Something not science related but still very cool:

It truly does make you wonder...what is real and what is not? How does one perceive reality? I mean, let's say you take a look out of the window. Your eyes gather information from your surroundings and this information gets passed to your brain. Your brain gathers this information and based on this information, it makes an image. This image is what you see. You see a tree across the street. This becomes reality for you.

Let's say i do the same thing and look out of the window too. However i notice not a tree but a car standing across the street, this would be my version of reality. How can you tell who's right and who's not? After all, i gathered information and made an image the same way you did. That means our thoughts on 'reality' change and so does our view of the world around us.

If that means we can assume different forms of reality, how can we determine what's real and what's not? That could mean that i, Sarajevsko Pivo, only excist because people think i do. Because people make up a reality in which i excist...Makes you wonder..if you did not know that there are people living in Melbourne, how can you be certain there are even people living anywhere besides where you live? Probably because others told you so, but what if they didn't? Those people wouldn't 'excist' in your own thoughts.

Another interesting example:...Many years back, people thought the earth was flat. They thought the earth was basically coin shaped and if you sailed too far in the oceans, you'd fall of from the earth. Nowadays, we all know that's not true. The earth is a round shaped planet. However, our reality has changed because of this inventions. As simple as it may sound, we once had different thoughts how the earth looked like and ruled out the possibility that our planet may be round shaped when a couple clever scientists tried to explain that to the people..until many years later. Isn't that crazy? We perceived reality in a total different way than hundreds of years ago. I find that really fascinating.

13. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Now that's the Pivo i remember. Welcome back brother. :)

14. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hahah thanks.

bosna10 repped this.
  15. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Also this topic is far more fascinating than most of the shit we talk about imo.

I remember the first time i saw something about parallel universe it was on Fringe and then i saw this documentary..Pretty interesting.

DadoIsNumeroUno and Sarajevsko Pivo repped this.
  16. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Some people argue we live in a parallel universe too..but in a 3d hologram of the 'real one'.

Let me explain: Let's say, you go to a theme park and you live film everything you witness and do there. What you film gets transmitted on television. You kinda get a projector image of the real world with all the events included that happened the day you were there. Imagine us the people on the tape, and our counterparts, our 'real selves', the people who were there live on that day.

DadoIsNumeroUno and bosna10 repped this.
  17. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hey @Sarajevsko Pivo , there was a weird goal scored in one of our hockey games(a puck hit both posts and the net inside somehow but didn't seem to go in, and they allowed it as a goal)...So people were trying to figure it out, how was that even possible..So they were like.."There must be a glitch in the Matrix"..hehe :)

18. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Haha could be.

About that movie, it's really interesting to watch it after you understand the true Matrix universe theory behind it. Because at first sight, you may not notice but it is in fact a really clever made film.

bosna10 repped this.
  19. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yep. Totally loved it.

This reminds me of Lost in so many ways...

20. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah, Lost was awesome. I remember watching it when i was younger and not understanding a thing of it lol. I'm planning to rewatch all of it when i have time.

Back to science :D

I love this guy:

If it weren't for him, i'd never care about science. Or i wouldn't have gotten in touch with it and wouldn't had a chance to care about it.

DadoIsNumeroUno and bosna10 repped this.
  21. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Of course you have to take it with a grain of salt as a lot of these are just interesting theories..Just like before when they thought something worked a certain way and then they found out it's not quite like that. Either way, it's fascinating stuff.

22. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    This is pretty cool...

23. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member