The Real Madrid News Thread - Sauces Optional [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by dooda, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    My thoughts exactly.

2. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ^^ Someone mentioned that this happened in front of the Vicente Calderón. I can't confirm it, but it seems like it didn't happen during a training session/game.

3. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Yeah, I don't understand the comments re: fencing. From what I've read it sounds like it was an unfortunate case of a kid playing the street and running out after a ball.

4. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Yeah, just a sad situation.

5. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

Crushed. Like the little b1tch punk he is.

Hsain85, Zidane05, Anon. and 2 others repped this.
  6. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Absolutely brilliant!!! ^^^

What a phenomenal tribute to a true legend. Also what a great way to humiliate an utter-jackass of the game

7. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    "Mou tardó en entender lo que es el Madrid"

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/mou-tardo-entender-madrid/20120929dasdaiftb_21/Tes

8. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    ^ That's not even the headline from the meeting for me ... the real juicy bit are the proposed changes to club statutes on who is eligible to be elected. The changes will require that a person be a Socio for at least 20 years in order to be eligible for the presidency (vs. 10). Now I won't pretend to know what the right number of years is, but this just feels like a questionable move by Florentino to limit those eligible to run for president. Yes, I have voted for him in the past... but I'm not sure I like this.

I will give props to Uncle Flo for laying it down though because he says: "Mou brags about coaching top level clubs before, but I've told him: 'First is Real Madrid, then Real Madrid, then again Real Madrid. Such is the distance between us and the rest.'" You go Uncle Flo!

9. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Like a BAWSE eh?

10. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    These are the 4 design proposal for the re-design of the Bernabeu. Which one do you like best?

[​IMG]

11. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I like the 1st one. The one with the blue light looks like crap.

The 3rd one is good too but the first one is good because there isn't really a lot of change from what we have now, which is great.

12. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    1,4,2 then 3 for me, although I'd need to see from all angles to be sure.

13. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Floro at the GA:
    About Kaka

About the Finances of the Club
    About Jose.. etc

Akramzizou repped this.
  14. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Repost n00b :rolleyes:

15. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Dafuq??? I don't see it anywhere. Not in Ingles at least.

16. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The top left proposed design for the Bernabeu looks just about right for me, don't want something which will look too different, and for that reason the top right (which looks awful anyway) and bottom left (still very good looking) aren't ones which I'd choose. Not quite sure what is happening with the bottom right one though...

17. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    Number 3 design is by the best architectural team in the world atm

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The bottom left looks like a palace. I like it a lot.

19. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Can we have all 4?

20. Laaura

Laaura Member+

Apr 2, 2009
    Manchester
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I love the bottom left + the top left.

Third one looks brilliant.

21. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    Here is a video of the stadium models, boys. They all look so fantastic. I can almost not choose. It's either 1 or 4 and then followed by 3 and 2. In that order.

22. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mourinho has allegedly singled out Mesut at halftime and gave him an earful in front of the rest of the team. Ramos then chose to wear Mesut's shirt under his own during the second half.He said that "Mesut is a true friend and i told him i would dedicate my first goal to him, so when he was subbed, it was a good idea to wear his shirt."

Don't know what to think to be honest.

23. verbatim100

verbatim100 Member

Apr 25, 2012
    B.A.
    Ramos launching a "Mou or me" battle? There was a rumour last month that Chelsea was keen on getting Ramos in Jan. Perhaps, he has secured a backup, so he may be confident that he could be bold (or unintelligent/stupid, if you ask me.) enough to publicly challenge Mou.

24. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Well, the images from the Depor match clearly show Ramos wearing a number 10 jersey under his own.

[​IMG]

BTW... Mourinho seems to want to make some of the issues / problems very public. Mourinho came out to the bench before the start of the second half and sat on the bench by himself for 4-5 minutes. If he wanted some alone time, the Bernabeu is plenty big for him to have found a place to reflect and be alone with his thoughts. Instead, he chose to sit on the bench alone.

I don't like the looks of this. Pepe is dedicating goals to him, Ramos is wearing the shirt of someone he subbed out at the half, Mourinho is sitting alone on the bench staring into space. WTF people? Can't we all just get along?

25. verbatim100

verbatim100 Member

Apr 25, 2012
    B.A.
    This exercise of player power to question manager's decisions in public is dangerous. :sick: