The Real Madrid News Thread - Sauces Optional [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by dooda, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Good news. To be profitable is something to be proud of. :)

2. Laaura

Laaura Member+

Apr 2, 2009
    Manchester
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    "There are differences in the treatment of players in the dressing room. Differences between the Portuguese clan, the players close to Mourinho, and though who are isolated, like Sergio Ramos," journalist Alfredo Duro said on Spanish TV show Punto Pelota.

"There is no trust between the player and the coach, and vice versa. The solution will come at the end of the season.

"If Mourinho continues [at Madrid], Sergio Ramos will leave Real Madrid. He has a good reputation at PSG, in Russia and England. His value would be around €50m."

Mourinho is believed to have requested that Ramos trains in isolation as a disciplinary measure.

Meanwhile, a separate report in Barcelona-based paper EMD elaborated that Chelsea, who they claim have previously shown interest in the player, along with Manchester City would both be interested in his signature.

:whistling:

3. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    That is a great spin on Mourinho giving the squad the day off and Sergio Ramos coming in to train anyway. Of particular interest are the photos Punto Pelota published today saying "here is Real Madrid back at work preparing for Rayo" ... there is this guy that looks exactly like Sergio Ramos training with the team. Mourinho is a fuucking genius!! He isolates Sergio Ramos, but brings in a stunt double to avoid commotion in the press. GEE-KNEE-US!!

4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Spain's piss poor journalists strike again.

5. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    I admit that I listen to Punto Pelota and El Larguero and I read the dailies and I follow the twitter feeds and so on and so on. But it is getting worse by the day!! When all is said and done, Tomas Roncero is going to end up being the most reliable source of info.

6. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    :eek::eek:

The Mayans were right.

7. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    You know things are getting out of hand when Roncero is the most level-headed one.

When so much bullshit is being forced through what seems every source/avenue I don't see how people don't believe some of that stuff.

8. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Real Madrid C. F.@realmadrid
    Comunicado Oficial http://bit.ly/SazLVy #realmadrid

9. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    ^ Hell to the muthafookin yes on that one! That a-hole Godall is the personification of their fixation with everything Real Madrid. They can win whatever they want, they can claim to have invented / de-invented / re-invented the game... but in their minds they will forever be eternal segundones. I love that it keeps them up at night!!

raven3k repped this.
  10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Godall is the guy who admitted they got help from the referees. Let this man talk more, maybe he'll share some more information we might have missed. :D

raven3k and MadridOzil repped this.
  11. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Get the fuuck IN!

Maybe Cristiano bitching about his sadness has had some kind of good effect in the long run (this case really short run!).

This is the key part:
    We're sending a message alright.

raven3k repped this.
  12. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Can it really get anywhere though? Since he doesn't have any connection to their club anymore, him calling Mou a psychopath on twitter is pretty much the same as me calling Mou a psychopath, no? And I doubt they'd come after me with their lawyers, lol

13. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    I don't think that is the main point though.

I love that they've stepped up to call this a-hole out.

raven3k repped this.
  14. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    As Alma said the point isn't it getting anywhere. The point is that we as a club are saying we won't sit and continue to allow this nonsense.

It's all about sending this message. They feel because we don't respond they can say whatever they want, act whatever way they want and most of the time it is treated as gospel because we don't speak against this. This is the club saying STFU and I'm very proud of the club for this.

raven3k repped this.
  15. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    They should have just got Mourinho's unofficial adviser to swear at Godall's unofficial whore of a mother on Twitter.

16. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's pretty bad Eladio Parames stopped -> the reason why Ronaldo is sad. We should hire him as a press representative. If i would put together a new government, I'd definitely select Parames as the cabinet spokesperson.

17. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So we wiped the floor with their first team, our basketball team is now doing the same, and our Castilla team beat theirs convincingly.

[​IMG]

raven3k repped this.
  18. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ^ Done the Double over Barca, both teams won the super cup.

19. Benz09

Benz09 Member

Apr 11, 2011
    With your mom
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yes!! I was following the basketball game, hopefully this will be the trend for the season. All parts of Madrid are doing well....

20. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Don't jinx us assholes.

21. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Sad news from the Cantera as an 8 year old member of our Benjamin squad lost his life after being hit by a car. The club will hold a minute of silence before today's game. RIP.

22. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Saw the story this morning. Very, very sad to hear.
    Requiescat In Pace.

23. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Terrible news. Apparently, he was chasing a loose ball when he got hit by a car. RIP little guy.

24. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    What? Damn that is very very bad. No fencing?