The Real Madrid News Thread - Sauces Optional [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by dooda, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The problem is that I wasn't making my own conclusion as you so meanly accused me of :( but adding a reason for them being loud. Yay for loud nazis.

So basically if one of those who "barely opened their mouths" drop a coin, they would have made more noise in the Bernabeu than you ever have? Hey don't misunderstand I'm not judging, unlike some. ;) I mean those nazis not you, I'm totally on your side. Man, and they pay money to watch the game as well. Damn those pseudo-Madridistas.

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I see. Good or bad support is politically related in the Bernabeu.

I see. So the Bernabeu fans don't compete vs other fans in the other stadiums, they compete against fans that watch from the TV. In that case you're right, they are slightly ahead. What an astonishing achievement.

We all pay money to watch the game. The money we pay for our channel provider is being fed to the club that makes money off broadcast rights. Not sure what your point is. Maybe Real Madrid games are for free in Holland? No idea, please enlighten me.

3. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Come at me bro. Actually, don't even try. You are going to lose your Madridista status.

[​IMG]

4. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I just think it's funny I see people here complimenting them, when some of those same people would get the crap beaten out of them simply because they are 'foreign'. You being Greek probably makes you all white though and slighlty less good looking than a Spaniard, so no need to worry and just keep on praising these racists.

You don't see the irony in somebody complaining about people not making enough noise in the Bernabeu and questioning their club allegiance, when he himself has never done so? I think you living in Germany so long has made you adapt to their humor.

I didn't know the people who post those streams I see in the match threads transfer their profit to the club. Good to know, makes me feel less bad when I watch them. I'm pretty sure Madrid makes more profit from 1 person who goes to the game, as opposed to 1 person who watches it legally on tv/internet though.

How did it go from Ultra Surs obviously being racist scum to what amount of money a supporter brings up? Talking to you apparantly does the trick.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't question their allegiance. for example, Bayern games are the same. If you sit in the middle of the field, it's all about drunk uncles, claps, and the random "Bayaaaaarn....Bayaaarn" plus the absolutely mindbottling "now we all stand up and clap like idiots despite nothing special happening" that they do every couple minutes (absolutely comical). In fact, the support is pretty much identical. It's also as much of a topic as it is with Real Madrid.

Is it that much to ask for a bit more support during home games? I'm not asking for an inferno and seats thrown into the pitch, but it could be a bit more. I don't know why people are so damn sensitive with this, when they freely point out how sensitive everybody else is about MOurinho, Ronaldo, Kaka or i don't know who else.

I know the Atleti game will be different. I sure hope so.

Don't really care to be honest.

You instantly go in the defensive and start an argument. Talking to you is like a political debate. :D

azriel, Laaura and Bear Crotch repped this.
  6. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I must have misunderstood. :D
    Did I say there couldn't be? I merely pointed out the group of people you and some others are so hot about are bottom feeding nazi scum. Not because I am jealous they do the racist thing better than me, but because it's fact. Acting as if they are anything other simply because they make some noise, meh not really feeling that.

I wouldn't go into politics, I'd lose the black vote instantly. *bada ching*

7. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    you guys don't want to challenge me
    [​IMG]

anticule repped this.
  8. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You would still get the Cule votes from those times you were riding their nuts in Champions League and whatnot tho. ;)

9. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    since i already decimated the so called madridista '4x4's' and put him in cule land for a whole week. it's time nicafornica to show what you got!

right back at you!

[​IMG]

10. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I'd be too Spanish for them. :( If I could get one of the anti-Spanish people from this forum as a 2nd runner I might get some of those Basque and Catalan votes though. We'd just have to make sure not to let them know that person is supposedly a Madrid supporter, as that wouldn't make much sense.

But then I'd have to set foot in Cataluña for my campaign, and that's something I vowed never to do (unless the World Cup final is held there with Spain being in said final) so forget about it. I'd be a fantastic President though.

11. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    you live in holland and support rm. if you were a girl i would fall in love.

12. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Don't lie, you're already falling in love with me even though I am a man. It's a curse.

13. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  14. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    All of this was gold. Pure gold.

15. -Reivax-

-Reivax- Member+

Aug 10, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    allright thats not bad.

[​IMG]

17. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    teach me how to...

[​IMG]

get ready to give up that madridista status.

Glide84, Zidane05, azriel and 2 others repped this.
  18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    anticule wins. Flawless victory.

azriel and anticule repped this.
  19. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

20. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    I may be staying at this dance-off longer than I'd intended. Lemme get comfy.
    [​IMG]

21. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    If you are going to go Kate Upton cat daddy, you have to go Melanie Iglesias/Lisa Ramos cat daddy response:

BTW, if you haven't checked out Melanie Iglesias Flipbook videos... you should.

22. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    so what you're saying is.. she can teach me how to dougie?

welll now...

[​IMG]

por fa fncking vor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have no clue what thread this is but who the fnck cares at this point.

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I like Kate Upton more.

:ninja:

24. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005

natenate101, azriel and Umar repped this.