The Real Madrid News Thread - Sauces Optional [R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by dooda, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The new plans for the Bernabeu look awesome!!!

I couldn't find the uniform thread so I'm posting this in here, new training kits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. s1Nclair

s1Nclair Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ^
    I actually quite like them both which is a suprise..

3. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    LFP calendar being announced today. We open up against Valencia at home (August 18/19). We play at Barcelona on October 6/7 and host them the weekend of March 2/3.

The entire calendar should be available for sharing a little later today.

4. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I am very happy that we host Barce coming to the back end of the league. Its better that we get the first Classico over with near the beginning of season too at Camp Nou.

5. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The R16 will be on March 5 to 13. I thought El Classico killed both Real Madrid and the other team last year in the CL semifinal.

6. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Here is the first half of the season; just flip them around for the second half.

Real Madrid - Valencia
    Getafe - Real Madrid
    Real Madrid - Granada
    Sevilla - Real Madrid
    Rayo Vallecano - Real Madrid
    Real Madrid - Deportivo
    Barcelona - Real Madrid
    Real Madrid - Celta
    Mallorca - Real Madrid
    Real Madrid - Zaragoza
    Levante - Real Madrid
    Real Madrid - Athletic Bilbao
    Betis - Real Madrid
    Real Madrid - Atletico de Madrid
    Valladolid - Real Madrid
    Real Madrid - Espanyol
    Malaga - Real Madrid
    Real Madrid - Real Sociedad
    Osasuna - Real Madrid

7. realM11

realM11 Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Happy the el Classico comes early at least it won't effect our champions league progress

8. Jaood

Jaood Red Card

May 4, 2012
    Castilla face Villareal (not the B-team ;)) in the first round, and Barcelona B in the second. Definitely gonna watch those...

9. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Wont these fixtures get changed around anyway depending CdR and CL?

10. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Not the order in which they are played. If you mean, won't there be matches in between some of these, then yes.

11. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    A strong start has been the key to the La Liga winner the last couple of seasons, our first 10 games aren't really straightforward as previous seasons, hopefully our depth will come in handy.

raven3k repped this.
  12. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Difficult start to be honest.

13. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maybe also ending with Osasuna at home (Higuain scoring the winner again for the league!)

natenate101 repped this.
  14. ambro

ambro Member

Dec 9, 2011
    USA
    I prefer a difficult start than a difficult finish. IMO it is better to have the tough games early on when everyone is fresh than to have them once cup and CL games during midweek start happening. Not that we would really have a problem with it considering the depth we have, but still.

15. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Easy to say one prefers a more difficult start than finish but coming off a packed summer schedule for our European players "freshness" will be a big question mark. Historically it takes a bit for our players to play their way back in to form, good Lord especially Ramos, after an extended season with international duty. It's not something we can control though so fingers (and toes) crossed we can get 'er done....

16. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I really don't think it matters either way. Tough start = Easier finish, Easier start = tough finish etc. However if there is one thing which is not ideal it's the round 19 and round 20 fixtures; Osasuna away and then Valencia away once again.

Nice to see the El Classico earlier than usual, if we can get a good start and then go on to win at the Camp Nou again, it will definitely place us in a great position in the league standings as well as being a nice psychological touch.

17. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Normally I would agree but I'll be more at ease if we can get through the first third of the season relatively unscathed :laugh:

18. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Tough start > Easy start

Take the lumps early in September-October and January-February and you don't have a nightmare run late on.

19. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    And also, minus Barca, the last couple of seasons we tend to drop points in pretty unexpected ways/places so there is that, we could start 10-0 and then crash and burn somewhere else like Valladolid so who knows? :laugh: But having the buffer of a good start as we saw last season still makes that a bit easier to bear.

20. nicafornica

nicafornica Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    and talking about bears, bear in mind that the stinking cules don't have Pip anymore. I really don't know what to expect. I guess come august 23 and the 30th, we will know.

5 more weeks.

21. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Expect the same.

22. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ^ Yes I agree. It's Barcelona, expect the same sort of football and hope to see Xavi regress through the year.

23. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Maybe I missed it, I know the dates of the SuperCup but when are we going to know who gets the return leg a home? Or do we know already?

24. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Copa winner hosts the first game, Liga winner hosts the second game.

25. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    You're such a treasure trove of information :thumbsup: Don't ever leave, ya hear me?!?

ambro and Alma Merengue repped this.