The Real Classification of Serie A

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Henchag, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    http://romanews.eu/it,a120467/La-Cl...rbitrali-Vedrebbe-Roma-Prima-Sulla-Fiorentina

Without refereeing errors

ROMA 33 (+2)
    FIORENTINA 24 (+3)
    JUVENTUS 24 (-4)
    INTER 21 (-1)
    VERONA 20 (-2)
    NAPOLI 20 (-8)
    MILAN 18 (+6)
    LAZIO 14 (-1)
    UDINESE 14 (+1)
    TORINO 14 (+2)
    LIVORNO 13 (+1)
    ATALANTA 13 (=)
    SAMPDORIA 11 (+2)
    SASSUOLO 11 (+2)
    PARMA 10 (-2)
    GENOA 10 (-4)
    BOLOGNA* 8 (-1)
    CAGLIARI 7 (-3)
    CATANIA 7 (+1)
    CHIEVO* 4 (=)

we would have 9 point lead over 2nd spot, and 2nd spot would be fiorentina. Guess who benefits the most from refereeing errors? You know it, NaBoli. If only this club was winning titles, they would behated like 50 times more then juventus now.

schnix repped this.
  2. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    @Il Ciuccio and company ... stop talking refs this and refs that. No one benefits from refs more then naboli..not even juve, not even milan, not even inter..
    As I said, if only naboli winning titles..they be hated as deserved.But they dont win, all their cheatings is let go..

3. Wolfbeatseagle

Wolfbeatseagle Member+

May 7, 2007
    The Bermuda Tetrahedron
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Disagree on the Napoli thing. Napoli doesn't spend all game pushing up field to fall over in the box like I watched Milan do Saturday. Disgraceful. They've benefited from some calls for sure, but it's not quite systematic like it is with others.

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    oh boy....so you mean to tell me Roma has never in its whole history had a bad call go their way ? Please........Stop blaming others and focus on your team.

5. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Typical. I'm not surprised.

La Magica repped this.
  6. Wolfbeatseagle

Wolfbeatseagle Member+

May 7, 2007
    The Bermuda Tetrahedron
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's hard to feel for anyone in a light blue kit, especially when their alternate kit is camouflage :eek:, but look at how much that team means to the tifosi in that stadium. There's no entitlement like there is with a few unmentionable clubs further up the map.

7. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    the thing is that @Wolfbeatseagle when a winning team gets referee favor.its always exaggerated..
    like barcelona... since they win everything, one error to their favor and its big story. same applies for juve, inter and milan.
    when it comes to losing clubs like napoli, a referee error to their favor is let go..no one focuses and talks about it.

I say this by watching games, by my eyes.. no one benefits from ref help as much as them. its just that they suck, and even with all the help they get they cant win a thing.

La Magica repped this.
  8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That article isnt even from an unbiased source !

9. Wolfbeatseagle

Wolfbeatseagle Member+

May 7, 2007
    The Bermuda Tetrahedron
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Juve minus four. :mad:

10. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    No one whins as much as NaBoli fans, so dont give others lessons on not whining.

11. BobanFan

BobanFan Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    There are no unbiased sources in Italian football. :p

shiboboo, schnix and Rossonero23 repped this.
  12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Oh really the way you guys carry on about Juve and Moggi and Galliani isnt considered whining ? All fan bases get up in arms if they feel that their club has been wronged in some way.

Also you are whining right now whining about Napoli not being lower in the table.

13. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How about this source? http://www.superscommesse.it/notizie/errori_arbitrali__la_classifica_senza_sviste-2281.html

it has different classification. It again shows u benefited the most.
    In terms of points favored , Napoli benefited the most with +7.Milan the most screwed - 10.
    In terms of episodes that favored teams, Napoli benefited the most with 7... Milan the most screwed with 8.

In terms of episodes in favor vs episodes against..napoli on top again. 7 episodes in favor, only 1 against. + 6 .
    No team is over + 1 lol...

Just own up to things as they are il ciuccio.

14. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I own up to every bad call but not every bad call is a case of match fixing for crying out loud so I guess when Roma gets a call that goes their way its thanks to match fixing then ? ok got it.

15. Henchag

Henchag Member+

Aug 26, 2009
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Do u admit napoli benefited the most from refs errors this season?

16. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Very few calls "go Roma's way". There are very few, if ever, phantom calls for Roma.

It's blatant in last night's match; Milan or Juve absolutely would have been given any of the big 3 the ref missed out on.

I knew this as a 12 year old boy.

schnix and La Magica repped this.
  17. Wolfbeatseagle

Wolfbeatseagle Member+

May 7, 2007
    The Bermuda Tetrahedron
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We might be wise to make that investment. I'm with you on this one. Even if the refs screw it up, it's not always intentional, and Napoli does not have the track record of 'wink, wink, nudge, nudge' transactions to make those accusations right now.

On the Torino goal, that nudge in the back on a defender gets called 999 times out of 1,000, and it's not something I agree on. It's not even something that would get called in other leagues, but to not call that and call the foul on Maicon where he got booked is to imply that, as a ref, you're guessing, or you're up to something.

18. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Well doesnt that usually happen when a ref makes an error ? Some team has to benefit no ? Now the question i have to pose to you has Roma ?

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    oh boy stop playing a victim you guys get calls that go your way just like everyone else in the league dont make it seem like Roma has never ever ever ever benefited from a bad call.

20. Wolfbeatseagle

Wolfbeatseagle Member+

May 7, 2007
    The Bermuda Tetrahedron
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please point to some call other than Cannavaro hooking Borriello, and I'm still on your side.

21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Im talking in general not to this specific season. I havent watched a Roma game outside of the one where Napoli played game so I cant tell you.

22. Vulpinous

Vulpinous Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The call(s) yesterday didn't even have to "go our way."

They just had to be CORRECT.

schnix repped this.
  23. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You guys should of been able to beat Torino regardless of bad calls......You guys have a far superior squad to them.

24. Wolfbeatseagle

Wolfbeatseagle Member+

May 7, 2007
    The Bermuda Tetrahedron
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Henchag just hates Napoli. I can tell you that I have thought that a lot of the fouls Ljajic draws are soft. They're the kind of fouls that are still fouls, but if he doesn't go down and just loses his balance a bit, the foul doesn't get called (i.e. the rigore vs Lazio).

25. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Borriello. Nuff said.

schnix repped this.