The Panama/Guatemala Friendlies Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by boliviankidd622, Mar 21, 2011.

1. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    they keep going for the long ball but its just not working but YET they still keep doing it:mad:

and quinteros?!

2. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Long ball is the last bastion for the unimaginative and talentless. I'm done watching this crap.

3. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ok guys they do not play together so long balls all game long. I know Vaca sucks on NT but he will prove us wrong, Quinteros knows why he is his top guy. Quinteros said today that it would be bad from him to have these oriente players on this game because they played their bu+ts off last night, but I guess they will come in no matter what. Our forwards can´t do much today since there is no mf so far..vamos bolivia kramba!!

4. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I'm done.
    We are playing like crap, and making the negritos look like they are actually good. :mad:

5. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Cardozo did bad today. He needs to get prepared for next copa america or WC qualifying games.We lost and Quinteros has a lot of work to do, he is the man!

6. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nobody stood out to me..Cardozo was the standout and yet the Panamanians threw him around like nothing:(

We need vaca campos saucedo arce M3 (botero:rolleyes:) hoyos and these guys who played to STEP THE F**K UP

clearly time is against us but I believe in Quinteros..this was just a modified team due to all the crap that happened prior to the callups

7. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    Well in the game against Latvia Joselito seemed useless. No idea if he would have been good today, couldn't find any working stream. He's a key player, though, since I don't remember any other playmaker of at least international quality in the Bolivian team.

Did it end 1-0?

8. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Cardozo is quality, he is just not experienced for the Nats. When the ball should have gone to the right, it went to the left or when Pedriel was ready to hit the punching bag, Cardozo sent it to heaven. I like Cardozo, he needs time to get there though.

Score was 2 - 0 and Guatemala´s gonna get hurt for this!

9. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    What a fiasco! ********ing Quinteros took the easy way out! I don't know what was he thinking when he called el Picaro for the NT and even more, for keeping him in the game. Augusto should have in there with Pedriel, they both have the size and can fight for each ball.

Defence? there are gaps and maybe shaparelli will help. But overall, we were beaten technically and physically. We were out coached and out played in all phases of the game.

Sub-20, Sub-17, and the NT on the same path... :eek:!!!

10. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Last night against Panama was horrible!!! Even the Venezuela game was better, anybody watching the US vs Argentina match? They are gona kick our a**.

11. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    WOW 2-0, there is your holy Quinteros for you, I telling you guys to me he isn't proven not to rag on the bolivian league but if you win with blooming, boliviar and oriente I not too impressed with the amount of money.... thats strike one............;)

P.S. We needed Chuma in the center mid......

12. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How can anyone blame the coach..its been like 3 weeks that hes had to instill his stuff..

13. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^^^^^^^^it's easy when the coach doesn't call up the right players and or plays the wrong players, because that is his decision. This is just like when sanchez wouldn't call up Campos up for nt, and sanchez kept on insisting with vaca. You can go threw the threads in 07,08 and 09 and you'll see that me and a couple of the other guys here called sanchez out. Quinteros played Lorigio Alvarez who to me is way past his prime instead of Bejarano who is probably the best wing back we have. You don't call up Chumacero.

14. NotAgain

NotAgain Member

Jan 31, 2011
    3 weeks???

It has been more than 3 weeks, and he has been a liga coach for some time before the NT.

i agree! ( I really want to see Chumacero playing now. )

[​IMG]

We have two guys that have been active with their clubs (Andaveris y Pedriel) and Castillos gets more playing time than Andaveris? I would rather see Darwin Rios instead of Castillos. Quinteros needs to think long term, and bringing Rios (or another youngster) instead of Castillos would have been better.

Quinteros is not new to Bolivian soccer, he has been around la liga.

15. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    WHen is the guatemala game?

16. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Castillo did an average peformance, coming back and fort cause his strenght is playing with his back and turning around. Pedriel sucked but they both did not have dudes to play with. It seems like Quinteros is playing his typical 4-2-3-1 tonight and Vaca, Cardozo and Campos seems like the key to success. A tie or a short win are possible tonight.

17. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Game is tonight at 8pm eastern time Bolivian. I'll put the link tonight

18. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes but think about the actual time to instill his tactics and lessons on the players one on one..or to teach the team as a whole

What time is the game US eastern?

19. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Just saw the lineup for tonight on the news, don't know if it's accurate though.

It's going to be a 4-2-3-1

----------------Arias----------------
    Hoyos----Raldes----Rivero--Gutierrez
    ---------Nacho----Flores-----------
    ---Campos----Cardozo----Vaca------
    ---------------Pedriel----------------

I'm not really feeling the 4-2-3-1 we'll see how it works though, but Flores I think should be a backup at best, everyone knows how I feel about Vaca,

It'll be interesting to see if Quinteros is gonna use the 4231 in CA and how he will fit Arce/Sauce/M3 with what we'll play with tonight or if it will be a straight swap.

I really would have liked to see Alcides Pe~a called up instead of Castillo. Oh well.

20. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    two hours difference, 9pm eastern time

21. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think arce should come on as a sub second half ''55..his electric and explosive play would catch the defenders by surprise..if anyone watched oriente play against leon de huanaco you'll know what im talking about..

22. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I really like this line-up:)

23. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Question? Is this Bolivian team with all of their players that play abroad?

24. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    The biggest omission is Marcelo Moreno Martins (Shakhtar), he allegedly had a slight injury that prevented him from coming, but it was probably just so he could stay and prep for their CL game against Barcelona. Samuel Galindo (Arsenal/Loan Salamanca) is also just coming back from injury and will be lucky if he makes it back in time for Copa America.

How about you guys? Is it pretty much all your regulars?

25. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Arce and Saucedo and i thought Hoyos are not either.