The other teams of serie a

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by NAPOLI, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    well at least De Sanctis didn't throw the ball into the net lol

2. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    You can't play Siena and Pescara forever. And we know what happens when you play us.

3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Well Inter/Fiorentina haven't looked threatening since the break, maybe once Milan face some competition they'll fall again, just I think right now Napoli and Juve are top 2, Lazio and Milan as of right now are competing for the 3rd spot for Champions League

Things can change, only guarantee is the ball is round.

4. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    anybody watch the Goic blunder?

Which Romanisti was saying Goic was better than De Sanctis because of the Fiorentina gaffe? Il Ciuccio tag them here lol

5. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Roma sucks, Zeman looks like hes gonna call it quits soon

6. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    wow now I can see why Roma bitched to get Cagliari to forfeit NickyViola 's mortgage is safe lol

NickyViola repped this.
  7. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    the end of Zemanloldia? ugh the Rivalry thread needs to come back

8. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Lol Roma sucks maybe we can bring zeman in to coach our offense or something

9. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    you mean the pescara that conquered the estadio franchi? :rolleyes:

10. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Lol zeman is the anti mazzarri... Mazzarri has Napoli fighting for the scudetto. Zeman is about to lose his job.

11. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    roma are being taught a footballing lesson by cagliari. shocking stuff...

the roma players are diving all over the place and the ref isn't giving them any calls.:D totti looks frustrated!! pezzo di merda!![​IMG]

JacobCChristian repped this.
  12. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Zeman gonna bring Roma the scudetto? I think not! [​IMG]

13. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    this is the same cagliari side that roma defeated earlier in the season

wait a sec....[​IMG]

roma were awarded a free win by the figc because of cagliari's inadequate stadium security.:D

14. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    nah, i don't know why LOLma hired zeman in the first place.

napoli will give juve a run for the title but i think juve wins it comfortably at the end... i hope i'm wrong though. i don't want to see antonio conte celebrating.:mad:

15. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    hope not! but the way Juve have been playing lately it looks like Napoli can get first place, but if they turn things around I agree with your assessment

16. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    looks like they needed it with the way they played against them today!

17. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why bother they are dummies.

Rossonero23 and JacobCChristian repped this.
  18. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    That Galliani face is so annoying every time I see it I want to punch the screen and the person that posts it. And Juve will definitely not win the scudetto "comfortably" we see it all the time in sports once a team loses their aura of invincibility and no one is scared of them anymore it opens the door for all the other teams in the league. No one is playing better than Napoli right now we got a LOT of quality depth in the mercato and the best striker in the world EDINSON CAVANI WILL lead us to the scudetto this season FORZA NAPOLI!!!

19. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    anyone got the video of what roma goalkeeper did id like to see it :geek:

20. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  21. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :thumbsdown::sick::cry:
    [​IMG]

22. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    almost like he didnt on purpose lol..

23. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Shocking defending for the first goal in all stages. A Cagliari player is allowed to be in acres of space with no one going to close him down. He has time to look up and one long ball beats the entire Roma team. If that is not bad enough only three Roma players track back against four Cagliari players. Only after the Cagliari player has the ball under control do more Roma players arrive by which time the ball has been passed to Nainggolan who under no pressure puts the ball in. Look at the finish. No way you can finish like that if there was any pressure. That is beyond belief. Cavelier would be an understatement. I just kept replying that and it gets worse everytime.

The second goal is just amatuerish. It makes me laugh a lot. Like that time Candreva scored in the Derby earlier in the season when Goicoechea just punched the ball in from a shot that was right at him.

Third goal is laughable. There is only Cagliari player in the box to aim for with four Roma players around him and yet he still gets a header unopposed. Does the concept of marking ever occur to the Roma players? Four against one. Not to mention the fact that it was from a throw in with only one player to aim at.

Fourth goal another long ball with another four on three in Cagliari's favour. The second ball falls to a Cagliari player, who is acres of space, shoots to the crossbar wth the goalkeeper stranded. The ball rebounds to Pisano who has time to tee himself up and scores. Abysmal.

The most notable thing is that Cagliari did not even have to work hard to score the goals. They were so preventable with any normal concepts such as marking and postioning. It boils my blood Roma got given the bye for the match in Sardinia.

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I get Zemans teams are all about attack...but if these defenders had any natural talent for it they shouldnt be making defensive lapses like that...

el napulitan repped this.
  25. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    The more reasonable Roma fans (maybe 7-8 of them) realize that you give your project, and everyone knows that this is what it is, more than a few months without manufacturing all of this managerial controversy. If Zeman is your guy, or LE is your guy, or Montella is your guy... Then let him do his job.

Roma needs a complete shift in culture, just as we did this summer. No one can accomplish this in the current environment there. Keystone Kops stuff over there.

el napulitan and Napule repped this.