The other teams of serie a

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by NAPOLI, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da D.C. a Napoli

Jan 29, 2012
    Washington D.C.
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I was just looking at our end of the season fixtures while planning my trip to Europe and saw that we play the Derby del Sole as the last match of the season, that could be EPIC.

2. El-Diego

El-Diego Member

May 23, 2007
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    el napulitan repped this.
  3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Its like juve is impermeable to bad results from time to time...

4. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    over 95% of the reffs are from north italy, juve get decision after decision with these reffs, so now what does marotta want to say? they had hely in their 1st 5 games, they had the super coppa handed to them, i hope the madia call him out on all these things and the fact that when they get favours he plays it down, like i said after the catania game after the reff gave them the game and marotta gave his "lets get of the reffs back" speach i pointed out how he bitched and cried all week last season as if a murder had been commited because they didnt get a decision at parma and ignored giovinco should of had a pen for parma, they are so odious

elvesuvio repped this.
  5. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    here is a picture of the penalty juve were so upset about, its definatley a penalty and wrong decsion by the reff, i can see why conte and marotta were so upset,

[​IMG]
    wait, something is not right about this photo! that cant be what juve are crying about surely?

ex reff

whill4 repped this.
  6. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Beyond obvious.

7. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    you'd think wouldnt you,, unless one is a blinded biased deluded juventino

good point raised by de sanctis

8. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    http://www.calcionapoli24.it/?action=read&idnotizia=106019

http://www.calcionapoli24.it/?action=read&idnotizia=106021

juve have basically been on a double yellow card so to speak for a while now because of the warnings they had for their fan behaviour, and any more incidents would see them play behind closed doors or some kind of fan ban, their fans were spitting on the officials after the genoa game and this tosser tosel lets them off once again with a fine that juve will probaly find the money down the back of their sofa, spitting is fcuking disgusting, heaven forbid you dont bend the rules in order for juve to win!

this is spot on, his last sending of came when he calmy asked the reff why he just booked the napoli player, ridiculous

i thought calcio died after juves act, then i read this and thought the final nail has been hammered in, this guy has refused to accept that mistakes have been made in the past and now its juve involved he's asked uefa and fifa to clarify it, maybe he should also ask them to clarify wether it was a mistake to not give a pen for vucinic's delibarate handball in the 1st half?
    yes exactly, this reff is the same reff that denied cagliari 3 penalties against juve in the game that was played at parma to suit juve, was the reff not from near naples then?

i would have paid good money to see that

hahaha you got laugh havent you, these guys are always robbed by the reffs, 60 sul campo it is then!

[​IMG]
    this was the 3rd and final handball in the box that inter commited against napoli, none of them resulted in a penalty and we lost 2-1, apart from pointing them out no one from the club made a song and dance about them and just accepted the defeat, Stlie Juve one again.

9. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    yeah only person bitching about that game was me probably lol, but alas, Inter has fallen so far since that game, its of distant memory and you gotta move forward in calcio

Man all the what ifs, had Aronica not had that stupid backpass against Torino, and countless other games we could have converted to wins, we'd be in first. Than Juve would be REALLY complaining.

only guarantee in soccer is the ball being round, Juventus should be converting their chances so they don't have to rely on referees for penalties and set pieces in order to score.

10. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    http://www.football-italia.net/30055/juventus-hit-bans-post-genoa

11. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    One eye on Serie A, the other on Champions League lol

http://www.football-italia.net/29984/marotta-ref-naples

elvesuvio repped this.
  12. O'merican7

O'merican7 Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Washington DC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  13. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    juve are hypocrites.

14. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    more importantly, they are cheats
    juve claimed they gave players creatine which i knew was bollox, wel maybe they did but it was also obvious to me zeman was right to call juve out on doping, their doctor was convicted, how can juve not be stripped of their titles when they used epo? i take back that 60 sul campo remark, its back to 17 sul campo cheating bastards

15. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i hate Juve so much man. it would be one thing if it was the Champion's League final, but it was ********ingg mid-season match against GENOA. not to mention, Juve STILL have been awarded the most penalties in Serie A, imagine where they would be now if they hadn't gotten all those calls. their players (other than pirlo and maybe buffon) are diving pussies, their fans are scum, and they are a symbol of everything that is wrong in calcio.

16. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    That post could only get any better if you added something about Roma.

Either way, I'll take it.

17. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    add a P.S. Roma lol

18. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Don't know if anyone caught this, but its great to see these guys on Direct7Gold flip out...watch the interista freak out when Gargano, not once but twice, f's up a pass...HAHAHAHAH...oh, I don't miss those days at all...this was the one thing that made Gargano Gargarbaggio...he' d kill himself working to get possession then just hand it over...HAHAHAHAAH...

oh, and THANK GOD we didn't get Perreira...from the inter fans I've spoken to, along with this guy, he seems like a complete bust.

el napulitan, NAPOLI and NickyViola repped this.
  19. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    maybe Bigon and DeLa DO know what they're doing lol, about to eat crow, all the players we saw get away from Napoli are turning out to be complete crap. We got Behrami (whose been great) and Gamberini (reliable), maybe they aren't over the top but damn, they turned out well, and I think Armero will turn out pretty good also

NickyViola repped this.
  20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    All this means is NickyViola is always right because he has half Toscano blood in him that keeps him level headed.

21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    well I hear we're going after Nainggolan again, he'd be good for us I think, Mazzarri loves the midfield warriors and Nainggolan is one of them.

22. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I can't paint or sculpt for sheeeet, though.

23. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Sorry the the Napoletano side had to take something you know....at least you know how to make bets and money ;)

24. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    alright Nicky peer into your crystal ball, does Napoli win the scudetto this season? lol

william6 and 3 quaters repped this.
  25. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ay he aint a Zingaro he cant see that shit lol

JacobCChristian repped this.